App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
There is not such hassle using PKR account, sending GIC has the same process as tuition fee. If you are not familiar with the process don’t spread false information.
Opening FC account is bit hassle become filer, then submit dollars in your account wait for 15 days, it will took more the 3 weeks in the process. One the other end, you already have PKR accounts, sending money for GIC takes same days as of tuition fee(3-4 working days).
actually it is a hassle maybe read on the forums more? just because it went smoothely for you does not mean thats the case most bankers dont even know what GIC is

Kashif01

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hey
There is not such hassle using PKR account, sending GIC has the same process as tuition fee. If you are not familiar with the process don’t spread false information.
Opening FC account is bit hassle become filer, then submit dollars in your account wait for 15 days, it will took more the 3 weeks in the process. One the other end, you already have PKR accounts, sending money for GIC takes same days as of tuition fee(3-4 working days).
Hey I've been on this forum for quite some time now and I've read people experience with a pkr account when sending GIC I just recommended the best course of action there is no wait in FC account I submitted the dollars a day before sending the money. Get your facts straight.

bilalmehar381

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Calgary Alberta
Category........
PNP
Hey

Hey I've been on this forum for quite some time now and I've read people experience with a pkr account when sending GIC I just recommended the best course of action there is no wait in FC account I submitted the dollars a day before sending the money. Get your facts straight.
If you open new FC account you can’t transfer money before 15 days, this information is given to me by my branch manager. Let’s assume 15 days delay don’t exist, still new FC account will take 3-4 days to become active and becoming filer also takes 2-3 days, isn’t it?? So still you have to face a week or more approx. Let’s audience decide which is the easy and fastest way. No offense.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
If you open new FC account you can’t transfer money before 15 days, this information is given to me by my branch manager. Let’s assume 15 days delay don’t exist, still new FC account will take 3-4 days to become active and becoming filer also takes 2-3 days, isn’t it?? So still you have to face a week or more approx. Let’s audience decide which is the easy and fastest way. No offense.
Yes the delay exist but sending through PKR has a riskt of money getting rejected as well

razabuneri

Sep 6, 2020
Hi All, I go through issues and i came to know that most of our bankers in Pakistan are either not aware of the process how to remit from PKR account or USD account or either reluctant.

The central Bank (State Bank of Pakistan) must issue special directions to banks that what documents to be asked from students to remit money for GIC or other educational expenses... If you agree hurry up and highlight the issue to State Bank. You can email, you can highlight in print and electronic media, you can email to banks even. you can highlight on some channels

I HAVE SENT AN EMAIL TO STATE BANK BUT NO RESPONSE I HAVE REQUESTED TO ISSUE GUIDELINES TO BANK REGARDING THIS ISSUE. satrting twitter trend is also not bad idea.

Reactions: sherry99

Huzaifa_Azhar

May 11, 2020
Hi All, I go through issues and i came to know that most of our bankers in Pakistan are either not aware of the process how to remit from PKR account or USD account or either reluctant.

The central Bank (State Bank of Pakistan) must issue special directions to banks that what documents to be asked from students to remit money for GIC or other educational expenses... If you agree hurry up and highlight the issue to State Bank. You can email, you can highlight in print and electronic media, you can email to banks even. you can highlight on some channels

I HAVE SENT AN EMAIL TO STATE BANK BUT NO RESPONSE I HAVE REQUESTED TO ISSUE GUIDELINES TO BANK REGARDING THIS ISSUE. satrting twitter trend is also not bad idea.
If you need any help regaring GIC i can guide you complete process

Huzaifa_Azhar

May 11, 2020
Hello everyone there,

Pakistan has recently been introduced to SDS for which it requires GIC.

There is a Bank Habiib Canadian Bank which can accept wire transfer but how one can send the amount if he does not have foreign currency account?

is there any other way to send out the money to Habib Canadian bank where I have requested account opening?

facing hard times please help anyone
If you need any help msg me on huzaifazhar143@gmail.com i will guide you ech and every thing

razabuneri

Sep 6, 2020
I have not yet applied for GIC and I have two questions
1) Can I send GIC amount from my father's USD foreign currency account to Habib Canadian Bank(HCB states on its website that GIC funds could come through the student or its legal guardian's account)
2) Does Habib Canadian Bank accept funds for GIC that have been sent from a PKR account
3) If the answer to above question is no, then is there any bank that accepts funds for GIC from a PKR account

Thank you in advance.
Yes Habib Canadian Accepts from parent account they have cleared me this VOA email...

sherry99

Nov 21, 2019
Hi All, I go through issues and I came to know that most of our bankers in Pakistan are either not aware of the process how to remit from PKR account or USD account or either reluctant.

The central bank (State Bank of Pakistan) must issue special directions to banks that what documents to be asked from students to remit money for GIC or other educational expenses... If you agree hurry up and highlight the issue to State Bank. You can email, you can highlight in print and electronic media, you can email to banks even. you can highlight on some channels

I HAVE SENT AN EMAIL TO STATE BANK BUT NO RESPONSE I HAVE REQUESTED TO ISSUE GUIDELINES TO BANK REGARDING THIS ISSUE. starting twitter trend is also not a bad idea.
I completely agree with you. Also, try to reach out to high officials of The State Bank of Pakistan to make this possible.