+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic payment rejected by scotia bank

Nurulain

Oct 18, 2018
You should have each and every detail of yours same in scotia bank and your indian bank as per your passport.
You will receive your money back in 7-8 business days.
Then you need to transfer the payment again with correct information.
Make sure every information is as per your passport in both banks i.e Scotia Bank and your bank in india.
Hello, i got the refund and i also corrected my details with scotia bank as per passport and it got updated.
Today I finally sended the wire transfer again but this time i forgot to write my indian account no on the swift copy.will it affect the transaction

dbhalotia

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hello, i got the refund and i also corrected my details with scotia bank as per passport and it got updated.
Today I finally sended the wire transfer again but this time i forgot to write my indian account no on the swift copy.will it affect the transaction
Amount got deducted from your account na ?

Nurulain

Oct 18, 2018
I didn't get you
You said that you have rewired your payment.
So obviously it got deducted from you indian account na ?
They didn’t transfer the amount in my account because for that they had to convert it from cad doller to inr and i would have loose a hefty amount. Instead of that they put the money on hold in the form of cad dollars and wired it again

dbhalotia

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
They didn’t transfer the amount in my account because for that they had to convert it from cad doller to inr and i would have loose a hefty amount. Instead of that they put the money on hold in the form of cad dollars and wired it again
Okay
I don't think there would be a problem again
Chill soon you will receive your GIC certificate :)

ansha2210

Jul 16, 2019
When did you receive the GIC after reverting your money?

Ankit Garhiya

Sep 27, 2019
Hi
hi brother can u please tell me when did you receive the rejection mail from Nova Scotia and when did you receive your funds back i got the mail on 30/09/2019 still waiting for the funds

Idk2

May 19, 2022
Hello guys
I transferred my money to Scotia bank on 20 April. My gig transfer got rejected due to mismatch of date of birth . The Scotia bank has returned my money but I still have not received it yet . Its been 4 weeks . If any Pakistani has faced this same issue kindly tell me how can I get my refund money. Also Scotia send money in CAD while I have USD account in Pakistan so how can I get money without it being rejected from my local bank here

Amitchhikaraa

May 5, 2022
My GIC payment got rejected due to mismatch of my surname ( spelling mistake
Is there any way that I can correct the spelling of my name and send it to them?

Through mail or through local bank as I do not want refund of my payment I want to continue this process
Please help me I’m already late for my intake

Addyy1

Jan 14, 2023
You should have each and every detail of yours same in scotia bank and your indian bank as per your passport.
You will receive your money back in 7-8 business days.
Then you need to transfer the payment again with correct information.
Make sure every information is as per your passport in both banks i.e Scotia Bank and your bank in india.
HI there, my gic got rejected, address issues, my passport and bank has different addresses but I wrote my passport address and that's what matters I guess, still my gic got rejected. Plz guide.

Addyy1

Jan 14, 2023
My GIC payment got rejected due to mismatch of my surname ( spelling mistake
Is there any way that I can correct the spelling of my name and send it to them?

Through mail or through local bank as I do not want refund of my payment I want to continue this process
Please help me I’m already late for my intake
HI there, what you did next with your issue. Was it resolved