+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gic funds not accepted

Rohan1234

Sep 9, 2018
i paid gic on 24 june after 5 days i received mail which indicated that your wire payment is not accepted.

so what can i do now
please any one helo me out

sabbysingh0191

Jul 11, 2019
hello ...
i transferred my funds on 4th of july and on 11th july i get to know that i have written wrong passport number during the funds transfer ... can anyone plzz tell me how much time it will take to get the funds back in my account .... i have to apply for sept intake 2019

satya8321

Jul 30, 2019
Hello! I did wire transfer on 18th may for my gic account and got mail after 3 days showing 'funds not accepted as the address doesn't match our records.' Then i came to know that address in the passport and in the bank has to be the same which was not in my case so i get it changed. but now its about 11 days i have been waiting for those funds to get back. I called scotia bank but they say that funds have already been sent so u will get in 5 7 days. It's delaying my file processing because only gic is left else all is done. Does anyone know how much time it takes for funds to get back and whether it gonna affect my visa processing or not as mine is September intake and i want my visa by the end of july atleast .

satya8321

Jul 30, 2019
hello ...
i transferred my funds on 4th of july and on 11th july i get to know that i have written wrong passport number during the funds transfer ... can anyone plzz tell me how much time it will take to get the funds back in my account .... i have to apply for sept intake 2019

did you got fund back

Rabeen

Oct 21, 2019
Same happened with me . You need to contact the manager and ask them where your money . In my case , my bank got money in 4 working days . They told me that my money is at head office in Canadian dollars . I was given choice either to get them converted to indian rupee to deposit in my account or send them again . My bank was punjab and sind bank .
Hi,

When you sent back the money again,did the bank change the beneficiary address which was required.

Thanks/Rabeen

Rabeen

Oct 21, 2019
Hi, Are you still facing problem with your GIC?
Not fully solved as scotia bank rejected the GIC due to incorrect beneficiary details and now the bank is trying to send the money back from forien bank after updating the correct address,I do not know how many days would it take,we are just crossing the finger as the entire tuition and flight ticket payment have already been made by us.

Reactions: Girish Lele

Ajay00007

Dec 23, 2019
I got my gic rejected due to wrong adress in my socita bank account pls suggest me if i have to change adress in my scotia bank or the bank from i m making tha oYement

Dhami@1998

Jul 2, 2019
Hi I have paid my GIC last Friday today I got mail that GIC is no accepted due to address mismatch. I called in scotia bank I changed my address as per passport they sent mail about confirmation of changed address now as according to my passport what I can do further

mnint

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hi I have paid my GIC last Friday today I got mail that GIC is no accepted due to address mismatch. I called in scotia bank I changed my address as per passport they sent mail about confirmation of changed address now as according to my passport what I can do further
i will try to remember what happened with my funds rejected (it was 2 years ago), the thingm my agent made mistake with was she chose a bank that was a different place from where i got my passport issued. so my address mismatched. then when my funds were rejected i corrected the address of my flywire account. then it was solved after a couple of days.

Nisi Swetha

Jul 21, 2021
I've paid for GIC on 15th july, today 22/7/21 my payment got rejected due to the name mismatch. Anyone can tell me how long will it take to return or refund the money. And if returned any amount will be deducted? Any option or any idea on how to again do the payment? It's an emergency guys. Pls help

Urfaasad

Mar 24, 2022
I'm in same situation my bank agent wrote my name and address wrong and now gic is rejected and i'm running late for visa. Don't know what to do i call scotiabank they are not answering

Urfaasad

Mar 24, 2022
The same happened with me guys , my address in bank was different than my passport , my gic was rejected yesterday i.e 19th June , now the bank officials updated my address and wrote an application and told me that we will revert the money again to Scotiabank.
:( I am already getting late for visa . Any guess how much time is it gonna take?
Can you help me i have the same situation

Urfaasad

Mar 24, 2022
I
I'm in same situation my bank agent wrote my name and address wrong and now gic is rejected and i'm running late for visa. Don't know what to do i call scotiabank they are not answering
They never answer i call so many times and my call was about an hour but no one answer