+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting transcript from MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR university

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hello,
I am from New Delhi & need to get my Official Transcripts sent from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,Tamil Nadu to WES Canada.
Unfortunately, the University doesn’t answer the phone numbers mentioned on their website. I also wrote to multiple email ids but haven’t heard from them.
As per the new rule, University needs to directly send the sealed,signed & stamped envelope to WES Canada.
I have read to submit the University Transcript Request form, along with DD/bank challan, also WES Transcript Request Form; and Consolidated marksheets along with Degree ( 5 copies of Scan print) - can someone explain the exact process without me missing on anything.
Also, I can’t find a way to get this job done. Can someone please help suggest a way.
Thanks,K
Which was the college?

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Institute of Marketing & Management (IMM) New Delhi
You can approach agencies like Uttarika to get it done.However, they charge you quite a hefty amount.You will need to mail them scanned documents and they will take care of the rest.

Kanap

Aug 13, 2019
You can approach agencies like Uttarika to get it done.However, they charge you quite a hefty amount.You will need to mail them scanned documents and they will take care of the rest.
Thanks. But will they also ensure that the University sends the transcripts directly in the desired way to WES Canada.

Also is there a way that I can do it from Delhi, if I can get the University person’s name & Mobile number.

Reactions: Megha26Mehra

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Thanks. But will they also ensure that the University sends the transcripts directly in the desired way to WES Canada.

Also is there a way that I can do it from Delhi, if I can get the University person’s name & Mobile number.
They said they ensure the University senda it directly.There was a post on this thread about directly approaching the university to get it done.My college is autonomous,though affiliated to MS University.So Uttarika informed me that I need to get transcript from the college.

Kanap

Aug 13, 2019
They said they ensure the University senda it directly.There was a post on this thread about directly approaching the university to get it done.My college is autonomous,though affiliated to MS University.So Uttarika informed me that I need to get transcript from the college.
Thanks for the information. However my college stated that they are not in the picture and cant help me. So I should directly contact the University. Thus, now I guess I got to get this job done on my own. Thanks for all your help!

Kanap

Aug 13, 2019
Hello,

May I request for some clarity on the process of getting the official transcripts from MS University to be sent to WES Canada for ECA please-
1. For WES registration, what is the YEAR AWARDED? I did B.Com from IMM, Delhi from 2001-2004. University granted Degree in 2005. So in this case, what will be the Year Awarded?
2. Consolidated Marksheet and Degree is good enough to suffice for Official Transcripts. Or do I also need to include Provisional as well?
3. I assume B.Com, the major is COMMERCE?
4. On MS University’s offical Transcript form- Name of College will be my Delhi college’s name or Name of Centre as mentioned on my Consolidated Marksheet?
5. DD should be in favour of - Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, payable at Tirunelveli,Tamil Nadu ?
6. I need to send 5 or 6 copies each of Degree and Consolidated Marksheet ( both sides, color scan and color print on A4 paper)
7. Courier to University must include- 5/6 Copies each of Degree and Consolidated marksheets ( Provisional in question)
MS University- Transcript Request form
Demand Draft
WES Academic Request Form also ?? ( if yes, how many copies
8. Amount on DD - Rs. 1000 for 1 degree/ Marksheet for 5/6 copies each x 200 and International courier fee of Rs. 150/165?
9. University sends 1 copy of Transcripts to WES Canada? Will they also send me a an envelope for my record with 1 set of transcripts.
10. Once WES sends the University ti verify the Transcripts, do we again need to pay the University any more money?

Please advise. Look forward to an early revert. Thanks in advance. K

Megha26Mehra

Sep 17, 2019
You will need to send a DD for 2500 rupees drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR UNIVERSITY TIRUNELVELI - 12.

After receiving the DD, the university will respond to the WES email.

Before sending the DD, call up university and confirm
I called every possible number. But can not connect with them. Do you have any mobile number of concern person?

Megha26Mehra

Sep 17, 2019
There would be an e-mail sent to the university from WES for authenticity of your credentials. You don't need to worry, they will respond after they receive the DD. But keep chasing them after they receive the DD. It took us 1 month for us to chase them.
can you share the number of concern person?

Megha26Mehra

Sep 17, 2019
I recently got my transcripts from MSU and the process wasn’t difficult as many had projected in various forums. I went to their university in person on 10th Aug, submitted all the docs.

1. The application form duly filled (Can be d/led and printed from their website)/A handwritten request letter for the issuance of transcript addressed to the COE
2. 6 copies of consolidated mark lists
3. 6 copies of your WES Academic Request Form (Not mandatory. But if you give them, they’ll include it in the transcript envelope)
4. An ID proof
5. A self addressed and stamped A3 envelope
6. DD for the amount they quote. Check the amount first and then go to the Indian bank inside the campus and take the DD. It’s 1000 rs for the issuance of transcript and they also charge a search fee of 200/yr. In my case, I had to pay Rs 3000 as search fee as I completed my graduation 15 years ago. So in total I paid Rs.4000.

Carry all your originals. They may ask you to show them for verifying. And unlike other universities, they issue 5 copies of transcripts. Not sure about the logic behind this but I am not complaining

After submitting all these docs,give them a week’s time and then call them once in every two days to keep track on what’s happening. Mine is an engineering degree and they have a separate section for engineering transcripts. (Contact number: ‭0462-2563139‬). The officers sitting in this department are very polite and helpful. Not a quality that we would often see in such universities. I received my transcripts in 2 weeks time. But for few holidays which came in between, I would’ve received it even earlier.

My TL: Submitted the docs - 10/08/18
Received the transcripts - 27/08/18
called on this number, several times, do you have any mobile number of concern person?

Reactions: annesuganya
May 24, 2019
can you share the number of concern person?
@Megha26Mehra

We called to the Genuineness Department at 0462 256 3139. Better to call them in the morning may be at 10:00 a.m. This is the department who helped us in responding to WES's e-mail for authenticity. We also found difficulty in connecting this number and always said that the number doesn't exist. But keep trying it will connect. Since this number is mentioned in there official page. Hope this helps.