05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Dear All ,

Can any one please advice how i can get Transcript from MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR University , Thirunelveli for my BE degree certificate.

Please advice if it is necessary to personally approach the University for the documents?
What all are the documents we need to request them and how many copies of each to be include in the sealed envelop ?
I am not able to get any contact numbers which is responding from the website . All numbers specified in the university website are switched off or unattended .
Is there any agency to help us in getting this done since i am presently in UAE .

Sunil

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
jdn said:
Dear All ,

Can any one please advice how i can get Transcript from MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR University , Thirunelveli for my BE degree certificate.

Please advice if it is necessary to personally approach the University for the documents?
What all are the documents we need to request them and how many copies of each to be include in the sealed envelop ?
I am not able to get any contact numbers which is responding from the website . All numbers specified in the university website are switched off or unattended .
Is there any agency to help us in getting this done since i am presently in UAE .

Sunil
Sunil,

I found this information on
http://www.msuniv.ac.in/Transcription.aspx

Candidates are requested to contact Personal Assistant to the Controller of Examinations for the issue of Transcript of all certificates and Mark statements required for higher studies in foreign Universities. Fee per set will be Rs.100/-.

It is never recommended to make telephonic inquiry as it is a remote possibility that someone responsible will answer your query.
It is best that you ask one of your relatives or friends to do this for you. He or she may have to make several visits to get this accomplished.

Regards,
Sinestra

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Thank you very much for your reply . It was a very difficult task for getting it from the University . It has taken around 20 days to complete the procedure . Initially it got holded for 15 days ( since the office was very busy as per their explanation ) and then I need to remind them by visiting university again for processing it .University posted it only to a local address and then I have to again send it to WES through DHL . The official envelop was in the sealed condition itself and I am expecting that it contains all the documents which WES needed . Hoping for the best .

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
jdn said:
Thank you very much for your reply . It was a very difficult task for getting it from the University . It has taken around 20 days to complete the procedure . Initially it got holded for 15 days ( since the office was very busy as per their explanation ) and then I need to remind them by visiting university again for processing it .University posted it only to a local address and then I have to again send it to WES through DHL . The official envelop was in the sealed condition itself and I am expecting that it contains all the documents which WES needed . Hoping for the best .
It is surprising that this university does not understand the requirements of credential evaluations. I mean surely someone or the other from the university would have traveled abroad to study or immigrate.

Anyways, I hope your work is done.

Rpchugh

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-7-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19-1-2015
Hi All,

I have Applied for Transcript from Manomaniam Sundarnar University. I recieved a photocopy of my Mark Statement with stam and signed by Controller of Examination. There wasnt any specification or format. Just my Markstatement's photocopy with controller's sign and stamp. I am not sure if it is ok for canada immigration process.

I have contacted the concerned department and sent them scanned copy of document i recieved. The person who answered my call said yes it is the transcription of mark statement. But i am not sure if it is the transcript or just varified mark statement.

If any one has obtained their transcript from same University please let me know that the one I have recieved(photocopy of mark statement with stamp and signed by controller of examination) is the transcript or not and canadain embassy will accept it or not.

please reply soon...I am in real hurry!!

Thanks
Rpchugh

JayaramN

Jul 24, 2014
Hello,
It is Related to "Transcript from MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR university "

Right now I am in South Africa, I need to get "Original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrars Office " and that needs to be sent to WES.

Can anyone please let me know if there is any contact no or email Id for "Contact Personal Assistant to the Controller of Examinations " from MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR university , so that I can ask someone from my native to go check for it.

It will be helpfull if anyone can give your mobile no or email Id , so that I can reach you personally.
My EmailId : Jayaram.Namburaj2004 @ gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Jayaram Namburaj
[/quote]

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
JayaramN said:
Hello,
It is Related to "Transcript from MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR university "

Right now I am in South Africa, I need to get "Original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrars Office " and that needs to be sent to WES.

Can anyone please let me know if there is any contact no or email Id for "Contact Personal Assistant to the Controller of Examinations " from MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR university , so that I can ask someone from my native to go check for it.

It will be helpfull if anyone can give your mobile no or email Id , so that I can reach you personally.
My EmailId : Jayaram.Namburaj2004 @ gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
Jayaram Namburaj
Hi , JayaramN , If you are still looking for Transcript document let me know by message or email jaidensjacob@gmail.com.

I saw your post today only . I have received all the documents by sending one of my friend directly to university with an authorization letter and copy of all my certificates . It has taken 1 week for processing and they have send the documents in a sealed envelop . University only need one set of copy of all your certificates and a nominal processing fees ( give an authorization letter also ) . They will post documents only to local Indian address by regular mail in a sealed cover ( we should not open that cover this is what i believe ) .

After receiving the cover post it directly by courier to WES for assesment .

Regards,
Jdn

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jdn said:
Hi , JayaramN , If you are still looking for Transcript document let me know by message or email jaidensjacob @ gmail.com.

I saw your post today only . I have received all the documents by sending one of my friend directly to university with an authorization letter and copy of all my certificates . It has taken 1 week for processing and they have send the documents in a sealed envelop . University only need one set of copy of all your certificates and a nominal processing fees ( give an authorization letter also ) . They will post documents only to local Indian address by regular mail in a sealed cover ( we should not open that cover this is what i believe ) .

After receiving the cover post it directly by courier to WES for assesment .

Regards,
Jdn

Hi Jdn, Jayaraman,

Could you please help me providing the details on how to get the transcript from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University for WES?

I did my Engineering and need the ECA for Canada Immg.

Below are the questions if you could pls clarify.

1. What are the documents do I need to send to WES?

I have the Degree certificate and Consolidated Mark sheet.

I do not have the mark sheets issued after every semester. Do I need that separate mark sheets?

Shoud I request that from University?

2. What are the documents do I need to request from the University as transcript?

3. Do you have a sample authorization form? Can I send a scan copy of the authorization form to my Parents since I am in Canada now? Do they

accept it?

4. What are the document do we need provide to University along with the transcript request?

5. Can we pay the fee by Cash or they expect dd or something?

It will be great if you could provide the detailed procedure and it will be helpful for me to guide my parents.

Thanks

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Hi WP_Jun13 , I am posting this reply which i have send to you directly by email earlier so that it will be helpful for others.

> Hi Jdn,
>
> I got your email ids from Canadavisa.com and thought of sending email for help since I am not sure you are still following the forum.
>
> Could you please help me providing the details on how to get the transcript from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University for WES?
>
> I did my Engineering and need the ECA for Canada Immg.
>
> Below are the questions if you could pls clarify.
>
> 1. What are the documents do I need to send to WES?
> I have the Degree certificate and Consolidated Mark sheet.
> I do not have the mark sheets issued after every semester. Do I need that?
> Shoud I request that from Universi

( you have to give only consolidated copy of your mark sheet complete and degree certificate to university. They will prepare transcript and send it in sealed envelop to your local Indian address.. you need to send the transcript to WES without opening seal)

> 2. What are the documents do I need to request from the University as transcript?

( MS university will understand the details from the Transcript request form which you have generated form WES registration . It may contain all your Marksheet and Degree certificates with university seal stating that all are true )

> 3. Do you have a sample authorization form? Can I send a scan copy of the
> authorization form to my Parents since I am in Canada now? Do they
> accept it?

( You can prepare a normal authorization letter format. . You can Google for general FORMAT . University will surely accept it )

> 4. What are the document do we need provide to University along with the
> transcript request?

( As specified before copy of all marks sheets , degree certificate and authorization letter + WES request form generated during time of registration and signed in the part specified for applicant )

> 5. Can we pay the fee by Cash or they expect dd or something?
>

( fees can be paid by cash )

> It will be great if you could provide the detailed procedure and it will be helpful for me to guide my parents.
>

( Please inform you parents to directly go the the University reception and show them the request )

((You can contact me in my email jacobsuni @ gmail.com. For more details.))

Regards,
Sunil Jacob

ms_kumar1982

Sep 14, 2015
Rpchugh said:
Hi All,

I have Applied for Transcript from Manomaniam Sundarnar University. I recieved a photocopy of my Mark Statement with stam and signed by Controller of Examination. There wasnt any specification or format. Just my Markstatement's photocopy with controller's sign and stamp. I am not sure if it is ok for canada immigration process.

I have contacted the concerned department and sent them scanned copy of document i recieved. The person who answered my call said yes it is the transcription of mark statement. But i am not sure if it is the transcript or just varified mark statement.

If any one has obtained their transcript from same University please let me know that the one I have recieved(photocopy of mark statement with stamp and signed by controller of examination) is the transcript or not and canadain embassy will accept it or not.

please reply soon...I am in real hurry!!

Thanks
Rpchugh
Hi,

I have to get the transcript from the MS university. Could you please help me out to know the contact details for transcript in MS University (Telephone / Email / Direct).

Thanks you.

Regards
Suresh

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
You can try to contact landline numbers specified below
Controller of Exam - 0462 2322970

**** if you want direct contact numbers of University employs please send me a personal message.

These are some of the numbers which i tried to contact in 2013 for getting the transcript.

I have send one of my friend after understanding the procedures .From the land line number you will be able to get the direct contact details of other officers involved in the process.

I think you need to go there directly or send somebody for completing the submission . More details can be found in this forum itself which i have shared with others below.

If you are able to find a contact person for direct dealing to get the transcript copy please share in this thread so that it will be useful for others .

Another person from the forum was able to get help from the website link given below . Was not able to know more about the results after contacting them.

http://www.cleartranscripts.com

Best of Luck for your Dreams .

deathshead

Jun 18, 2015
God, I am thinking this is the toughest part of the Immi process - getting transcripts from this University! The other university that I have to get transcripts from - Bharathidasan makes it so easy. For Manonmaniam, looks like I have to make a personal visit. Irritating.

yorneevan

Oct 20, 2015
Ok, I had applied for the transcripts from this University a few days back. Here is the procedure:

Go personally to the University. Or have someone very close to you go there. Trust me, it is easier that way.

1. Go straight to the bank. They will take their own sweet time to open the doors and start off for the day. Have a lot of patience. Think about happy stories. Listen to music. Read a book.

2. Once they open the bank, walk in. There will be other people waiting with you. Pick up the BLUE coloured challan that is kept at a desk there.

3. Fill in all the relevant information. For the amount - calculate Rs.50 for every year since you have passed out from the University + Rs.500. For example, if you have passed out in the year 2000, it is 15 years now. Hence - 15 X 50 = 750 + 500 = Rs.1250.

4. Give said filled in challan with the right amount of cash to the teller in the right hand corner of the bank - she will receive the money, stamp and give you the original copy. The duplicate and triplicate are with the bank.

5. Take a photo or xerox copy of this original copy. Just to be safe.

6. Hopefully you have the requsition letter with you. Otherwise, now would be a good time to write one. Use "respectfully", "thankfully" liberally. After all, babu-raj!

7. Keep the challan, 5 copies of your Convocation certificate and 5 copies of your final marksheet and the requisition letter. Maybe time to also keep the self-addressed, stamped envelope along with all these.

8. As someone for the "Thabal" desk. Give the person all the documents from point 7 above. He will pin them all together and throw them in some corner. Yes, he did that when I was there. Didn't lose my cool. No point. And asked him when I will receive it, he said a week.

9. Come out and curse babu culture.

That is the procedure, hopefully will help someone. Do note that when I asked someone in the office about the procedure, he was quite clear that you will need to provide 2 requisition letters - one for the marklist and one for the degree certificate.

Top tip - if you do not have xerox copies in hand, walk to the main building, ask the security person there for the xerox or just walk towards the left and follow it to the end - inside the building.

I know, passed out doesn't sound right. But you all know what I mean.

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Hi Yorneevan,

Did you get your transcript? How long did you wait? I applied on 29th December (went to tirunelveli in person). Still waiting for my transcript.

Did they give you any contact number for enquiry?

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Finally I got the transcript on 22-Jan. The main envelope had 3 signed and sealed envelopes inside. :)