+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting transcript from MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR university

yorneevan

Oct 20, 2015
ajithj said:
Finally I got the transcript on 22-Jan. The main envelope had 3 signed and sealed envelopes inside. :)
I apologise. I didn't see your query above. Glad that you received it. However, should you be opening the envelope? :eek: I didn't and sent it off directly to WES.

prsvarma

Feb 10, 2016
Hi,

I got the envelope today. i can see the signature across the flap, but there is no seal of either COE or university official seal. is this the case with manomaniam? is it acceptable to WES?

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
yorneevan said:
I apologise. I didn't see your query above. Glad that you received it. However, should you be opening the envelope? :eek: I didn't and sent it off directly to WES.
There was a main envelope and inside the main envelope there were 3 small envelopes. The main envelope was not sealed or signed. But the small ones inside were sealed and signed.

I took one of the small ones and send it to WES. I successfully got the WES evaluation completed in February.

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
prsvarma said:
Hi,

I got the envelope today. i can see the signature across the flap, but there is no seal of either COE or university official seal. is this the case with manomaniam? is it acceptable to WES?
Yes WES will accept it.

Dec 17, 2016
I am sharing my experiences with getting the transcripts from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University. First, I tried to browse the university website to find the details myself. But, the information was not "traceable" - probably tucked in somewhere (blamed the designer of the website). Unwilling to believe that such crucial details won't be missing in any university website, I made futile attempts to reach the university - first, by trying to reach them in the phone number given in their website (Controller of Examinations) and then by writing an email. Neither of these efforts proved useful. I even tried to escalate the matter to the RTI (Right to Information) cell. But, to my surprise, they didn't care about that as well.

As the time was running out, I opted to hire a private agency (Clear Transcripts) to do the job for me. They spent almost a week to collect the documents from me, get my authorization, re-work on a few documents etc. Their approach was professional. But, the service came with a heavy price tag of about Rs. 10,000 for getting the stamp and signature on two sets of photocopies of transcripts and degree certificates. I was unable to visit the university in person. Besides, I didn't have anyone there who could do it on my behalf. So, I had to settle down with the private agency as the details weren't "visible" in the university website. I got the copies of transcript and degree certificates (They are not really needed. I ordered them without knowing the fact that they are useless) in sealed envelopes in a month or so. These envelopes were received by the agency representative and couriered to me.

I needed some more copies of official transcripts after 6 months of getting my first set. This time, I didn't want to approach any private agency and decided to do things on my own irrespective of the outcome of my efforts. I repeated everything as described the first paragraph with a slim hope that I might get any new information. This time, I wanted to try out all possible options. So I called the registrar's office and Public Information Officer, in addition to Controller of Examinations. After several attempts, my call was picked by someone in registrar's office. He gave me a mobile phone number and asked me to talk to him though he didn't want to share the name of the person whom I should talk to. It was okay with me. When I talked to the person I was asked to, I got all the details I was looking for. That person was informative, willing to help and was not rushing. He also clarified my puzzle (where the heck the transcript details are in the website - Go to University main page --> Examinations tab --> Revised Fee and Norms --> read the PDF to know the fee structure).

So, let me narrate how to start the process. 1) Have a look at the PDF file I referred earlier to know the fee structure. 2) Take the DD in favor of "The Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University" payable at Tirunelveli and 3) Send it to "The Controller of Examinations". That's it. It is as simple as that. I really curse the team that developed the university website. They could have explained things clearly. A few other points to note. In my case, the fee was Rs. 1400 (I ordered 5 copies of transcripts. I graduated in the year 2000). I was asked to send 8 photocopies (front & back) of transcripts (out of which 3 are for the university officials), a requisition, self-addressed envelope with Rs. 40 stamp on it. Pl. don't ask the mobile phone of the person I talked to. I didn't save it.

I will be glad if this post helps anyone who is trying to get the transcripts from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Hiii Wandering Wind,

Thanks for sharing your experience...Really informative....

Please if you don't mind could you please breakup the fee what you have paid...Did you already got your transcripts from university??

I passed in year 2004 & if am right i have to make the DD for Rs 1150 & please correct me if am wrong..

Thanks once again for sharing your experience.

Dec 17, 2016
Fee Break up is not clear. Refer to University Website (Transcript verification: Rs.500 + search fee Rs.50 per year).

Yes. I got 5 copies of sealed envelopes in 5 weeks.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Thanks Wandering Wild for your quick reply...

If you don't mind can i know where you from & in which profession you're working for??

James.

jeringeorge

Mar 15, 2017
???

Hello friends,

I am Jerin George, Now in Canada with an open work permit. For WES process I need to apply for my transcripts.
Basically I am from Kerala. I have some doubts.

1) Could anyone apply for my WES process if they have signed request form from me ?

2)If anyone can help me to file for my WES, anyone living near by university, It will be really great. I can pay for your expenses and more.
:( I am in that situation. There is no one who is able to come that far. :( If anyone is willing to do it for me, or having any contact, please do not hesitate to share it with me.

Hope someone will reply to this email.

Thank You.
Mobile : +16476776652
Email : mailsforjerin@gmail.com

adi9228

Aug 24, 2017
How to get transcript from manonmaniam sundaranar university...Please guide through the process with DD amount and documents required...How much time it will take...??

adi9228

Aug 24, 2017
Kindly help me in getting the information of getting transcript from manonmaniam sundaranar university...I need to know the procedure and the amount of DD actually required for 3 Copies + Delivery to address and what all document to send along with the application....and How much time does it take to complete the whole process....Is there any process to pay extra fee to get the transcript document on urgent basis...Need to know the info ASAP...Thanks..!!

azhesha

Oct 23, 2017
I am sharing my experiences with getting the transcripts from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University. First, I tried to browse the university website to find the details myself. But, the information was not "traceable" - probably tucked in somewhere (blamed the designer of the website). Unwilling to believe that such crucial details won't be missing in any university website, I made futile attempts to reach the university - first, by trying to reach them in the phone number given in their website (Controller of Examinations) and then by writing an email. Neither of these efforts proved useful. I even tried to escalate the matter to the RTI (Right to Information) cell. But, to my surprise, they didn't care about that as well.

As the time was running out, I opted to hire a private agency (Clear Transcripts) to do the job for me. They spent almost a week to collect the documents from me, get my authorization, re-work on a few documents etc. Their approach was professional. But, the service came with a heavy price tag of about Rs. 10,000 for getting the stamp and signature on two sets of photocopies of transcripts and degree certificates. I was unable to visit the university in person. Besides, I didn't have anyone there who could do it on my behalf. So, I had to settle down with the private agency as the details weren't "visible" in the university website. I got the copies of transcript and degree certificates (They are not really needed. I ordered them without knowing the fact that they are useless) in sealed envelopes in a month or so. These envelopes were received by the agency representative and couriered to me.

I needed some more copies of official transcripts after 6 months of getting my first set. This time, I didn't want to approach any private agency and decided to do things on my own irrespective of the outcome of my efforts. I repeated everything as described the first paragraph with a slim hope that I might get any new information. This time, I wanted to try out all possible options. So I called the registrar's office and Public Information Officer, in addition to Controller of Examinations. After several attempts, my call was picked by someone in registrar's office. He gave me a mobile phone number and asked me to talk to him though he didn't want to share the name of the person whom I should talk to. It was okay with me. When I talked to the person I was asked to, I got all the details I was looking for. That person was informative, willing to help and was not rushing. He also clarified my puzzle (where the heck the transcript details are in the website - Go to University main page --> Examinations tab --> Revised Fee and Norms --> read the PDF to know the fee structure).

So, let me narrate how to start the process. 1) Have a look at the PDF file I referred earlier to know the fee structure. 2) Take the DD in favor of "The Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University" payable at Tirunelveli and 3) Send it to "The Controller of Examinations". That's it. It is as simple as that. I really curse the team that developed the university website. They could have explained things clearly. A few other points to note. In my case, the fee was Rs. 1400 (I ordered 5 copies of transcripts. I graduated in the year 2000). I was asked to send 8 photocopies (front & back) of transcripts (out of which 3 are for the university officials), a requisition, self-addressed envelope with Rs. 40 stamp on it. Pl. don't ask the mobile phone of the person I talked to. I didn't save it.

I will be glad if this post helps anyone who is trying to get the transcripts from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University.
Hi, May I know, can we take print out in A4 sheet and both the front and back copy in a single sheet?

Apr 9, 2018
Hi All,

I have been contacting MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR university to get my Wife's Bsc and Msc Transcripts attested that needs to be sent to WES. The cost that the official from the university mention is too much. One certificate 3000 INR and total of 30000 INR to get all the certificates attested. Looks unrealsitic.

Please help me understand the process, unviversity fees, bank charges and how to obtain the transcripts.

If anyone can provide your contact number, it would be helpful for me to talk to you and understand this better. Appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks,
Cliff

Apr 9, 2018
Looks very informative. Please help me understand the below questions.

1. My wife completed Bsc in 2007 and Msc 2009. How much should amount DD should i take?

2. How many photocopies should be sent? I beleive only 1 photo copy of attestation will be required by WES. Please confirm.

I have my father in-law reach out the university with no success. Please advice.

Thanks,
Cliff