+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting transcript from MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR university

nina22

Nov 11, 2018
Dear All ,

Can any one please advice how i can get Transcript from MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR University , Thirunelveli for my BE degree certificate.

Please advice if it is necessary to personally approach the University for the documents?
What all are the documents we need to request them and how many copies of each to be include in the sealed envelop ?
I am not able to get any contact numbers which is responding from the website . All numbers specified in the university website are switched off or unattended .
Is there any agency to help us in getting this done since i am presently in UAE .

Sunil
The person who answered my call said yes it is the transcription of mark statement. But i am not sure if it is the transcript or just varified mark statement.
FetLife IMVU Canva

Bindhu

Apr 23, 2019
I got the official transcript and send it to wes. After a long gap I got this email from wes.
Please do not reply to this email. We cannot respond to messages sent to this address.

For customer service, please visit our Help Center
To check the status of your application, please log in to My Account

April 22, 2019

Bindhu M R

Dear Ms. M R,

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University requires a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials. Please send your payment directly to the institution. Do not send payment to WES. It will be returned to you.

Your evaluation will be on hold until WES receives a written response from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University. To check the status of your evaluation please login to My Account at https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login/

Thank you for using World Education Services (WES).

NMYusuf

Sep 27, 2018
Pls anyone help for this . Wat r the procedures to do a step forward in the university
You will need to send a DD for 2500 rupees drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR UNIVERSITY TIRUNELVELI - 12.

After receiving the DD, the university will respond to the WES email.

Before sending the DD, call up university and confirm

Reactions: Megha26Mehra
May 24, 2019
I got the official transcript and send it to wes. After a long gap I got this email from wes.
Please do not reply to this email. We cannot respond to messages sent to this address.

For customer service, please visit our Help Center
To check the status of your application, please log in to My Account

April 22, 2019

Bindhu M R

Dear Ms. M R,

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University requires a fee in order to verify the authenticity of your credentials. Please send your payment directly to the institution. Do not send payment to WES. It will be returned to you.

Your evaluation will be on hold until WES receives a written response from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University. To check the status of your evaluation please login to My Account at https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login/

Thank you for using World Education Services (WES).
Hi Bindu - I have got similar situation.were you able to get hold of the university for the WES verification part. What is the process and how did you acheive it? Could you please let me know.

May 24, 2019
You will need to send a DD for 2500 rupees drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR UNIVERSITY TIRUNELVELI - 12.

After receiving the DD, the university will respond to the WES email.

Before sending the DD, call up university and confirm
Hi - would you be able to tell how to contact MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR UNIVERSITY for the WES verification part. If you could share any contact details that would be a great help.

May 24, 2019
HI!

Need some urgent help!

I had sent the transcripts (obtained from MS Univ) to WES for evaluation.

I got an email from WES stating the evaluation process is on hold as they have sent my documents electronically and via post to the university for verification.

Now to expedite the process from the university side, would you suggest me visiting there personally?would that be of any help( dont have any close friends residing in south of India to help me in this)?No one from the university is answering the calls /or responding to the emails that i have sent.Which department in the university should i approach for this?

I am running short of time and need the university to revert at the earliest to WES.

Please advise the best approach to get this done.

Many Thanks
Namrita
Hi Namrita - I am in a similar situation. Were you able to get hold of the university for WES verification part. How did you achieved it? Also, if you could let me know what is the process to do it. Do we need to go there personally and pay the amount and ask them to respond to WES or how it is? Kindly respond. Thanks

May 24, 2019
I have already paid the fees. Which mail are you talking about?
There would be an e-mail sent to the university from WES for authenticity of your credentials. You don't need to worry, they will respond after they receive the DD. But keep chasing them after they receive the DD. It took us 1 month for us to chase them.

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Did you need to submit any original certificates to the private agent or the university?Was the transcript issued from MS university or any autonomous college under it?

I am sharing my experiences with getting the transcripts from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University. First, I tried to browse the university website to find the details myself. But, the information was not "traceable" - probably tucked in somewhere (blamed the designer of the website). Unwilling to believe that such crucial details won't be missing in any university website, I made futile attempts to reach the university - first, by trying to reach them in the phone number given in their website (Controller of Examinations) and then by writing an email. Neither of these efforts proved useful. I even tried to escalate the matter to the RTI (Right to Information) cell. But, to my surprise, they didn't care about that as well.

As the time was running out, I opted to hire a private agency (Clear Transcripts) to do the job for me. They spent almost a week to collect the documents from me, get my authorization, re-work on a few documents etc. Their approach was professional. But, the service came with a heavy price tag of about Rs. 10,000 for getting the stamp and signature on two sets of photocopies of transcripts and degree certificates. I was unable to visit the university in person. Besides, I didn't have anyone there who could do it on my behalf. So, I had to settle down with the private agency as the details weren't "visible" in the university website. I got the copies of transcript and degree certificates (They are not really needed. I ordered them without knowing the fact that they are useless) in sealed envelopes in a month or so. These envelopes were received by the agency representative and couriered to me.

I needed some more copies of official transcripts after 6 months of getting my first set. This time, I didn't want to approach any private agency and decided to do things on my own irrespective of the outcome of my efforts. I repeated everything as described the first paragraph with a slim hope that I might get any new information. This time, I wanted to try out all possible options. So I called the registrar's office and Public Information Officer, in addition to Controller of Examinations. After several attempts, my call was picked by someone in registrar's office. He gave me a mobile phone number and asked me to talk to him though he didn't want to share the name of the person whom I should talk to. It was okay with me. When I talked to the person I was asked to, I got all the details I was looking for. That person was informative, willing to help and was not rushing. He also clarified my puzzle (where the heck the transcript details are in the website - Go to University main page --> Examinations tab --> Revised Fee and Norms --> read the PDF to know the fee structure).

So, let me narrate how to start the process. 1) Have a look at the PDF file I referred earlier to know the fee structure. 2) Take the DD in favor of "The Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University" payable at Tirunelveli and 3) Send it to "The Controller of Examinations". That's it. It is as simple as that. I really curse the team that developed the university website. They could have explained things clearly. A few other points to note. In my case, the fee was Rs. 1400 (I ordered 5 copies of transcripts. I graduated in the year 2000). I was asked to send 8 photocopies (front & back) of transcripts (out of which 3 are for the university officials), a requisition, self-addressed envelope with Rs. 40 stamp on it. Pl. don't ask the mobile phone of the person I talked to. I didn't save it.

I will be glad if this post helps anyone who is trying to get the transcripts from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University.
id you need to s

Reactions: Megha26Mehra

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
My friend had completed B.Com from St.Xaviers College (autonomous) which is affliated to MS University. Should I get the transcript from the college or university?

Kanap

Aug 13, 2019
Hello,
I am from New Delhi & need to get my Official Transcripts sent from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,Tamil Nadu to WES Canada.
Unfortunately, the University doesn’t answer the phone numbers mentioned on their website. I also wrote to multiple email ids but haven’t heard from them.
As per the new rule, University needs to directly send the sealed,signed & stamped envelope to WES Canada.
I have read to submit the University Transcript Request form, along with DD/bank challan, also WES Transcript Request Form; and Consolidated marksheets along with Degree ( 5 copies of Scan print) - can someone explain the exact process without me missing on anything.
Also, I can’t find a way to get this job done. Can someone please help suggest a way.
Thanks,K