+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting transcript from MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR university

annesuganya

Mar 6, 2020
called on this number, several times, do you have any mobile number of concern person?
Hi I am also from Engineering department.For Engineering,Consolidated mark statement(fourth semester ) and degree certificates transcripts are enough?
Like Anna univ,birth proof not needed? Please do reply Ajay!

annesuganya

Mar 6, 2020
Hi I am also from Engineering department.For Engineering,Consolidated mark statement(fourth semester ) and degree certificates transcripts are enough?
[/Q
For canadian visa service,the above two are enough or 4 mark sheets+1 degree transcripts needed?

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
They did ask an ID proof. Not sure if it was for proof of birth. Just carry your Aadhaar or PAN with you.

Ajay_Aspire

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Tq Ajay!but for Canadian visa service,final semester mark sheet and degree transcripts request is enough or all the marksheets transcripts needed?
For a completed degree, you have to send a copy of the degree and transcripts of all semester marklist to WES through your university.

If the degree is in progress, you'll have to send the statement of marks for all the completed semesters I believe. Check the WES website for more clarity.

annesuganya

Mar 6, 2020
For a completed degree, you have to send a copy of the degree and transcripts of all semester marklist to WES through your university.

If the degree is in progress, you'll have to send the statement of marks for all the completed semesters I believe. Check the WES website for more clarity.
Thank u so much

Bismarck

Jul 8, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am from Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
I have completed my B.Sc. Multimedia & Animation from Manonmaniam Sundarnar University, Tirunelveli in 2012.

I am looking for a solution for WES process from University if any experienced person can help me out. I will be grateful.

I have completed the below steps and need further guidance.

1. I have prepared transcript documents from a local xerox shop.
2. Got authorized from my respected college. (Signature and stamp of principle).
3. Now, I want to know the process of WES from the University.

I have already sent an email to Registrar sir, Director office, Vice-chancellor office, and more, but no one is responding.

I just want to know that in this time of COVID19 global pandemic, how the University is processing for WES, and what I need to do for the same?

I will be thankful if anyone can guide me for the same.

Thank you in anticipation.

Aug 7, 2020
Dear Friends
I need to get transcript from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University for M.Phil. Some one told me that we need to register online to get it but i didn't find any source . can anyone help me to get any local contacts to get the transcript done. it will be greatful. My mobile number is 00971557383685.(What's app or call) Please help .

Reactions: sree1026

sree1026

Sep 24, 2020
Dear Friends
I need to get transcript from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University for M.Phil. Some one told me that we need to register online to get it but i didn't find any source . can anyone help me to get any local contacts to get the transcript done. it will be greatful. My mobile number is 00971557383685.(What's app or call) Please help .
I am also looking for the same.You got it resolved ?

isahuja

Apr 26, 2019
How can I get the WES done from MSU during these covid time ?? Any help ?
I personally went there to the university. You need to go there but I can assure you they will do it in 2 days. One day you go there to approach the university. Next day they will do their work.

sree1026

Sep 24, 2020
I personally went there to the university. You need to go there but I can assure you they will do it in 2 days. One day you go there to approach the university. Next day they will do their work.
WHen did you go ?? We have restrictions to cross the state due to covid.Someother universitites have online option.

Saleem28

Dec 21, 2020
Hi
I hav completed my bachelors in ms university.Can anyone tell me if there is any online procedures to get transcript. I am currently abroad do i need to come in person to get it done?..If anyone knows about my queries do tell..Thank you

vasantha

Aug 6, 2017
Hi. I completed payment of 1500 to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University for reverification of marksheet and degree certificate. I reached out to the genuine team. Will they verify both the degree as well as the marksheet or only the degree certificate?