+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting license for SINP on noc 2173

Feb 5, 2018
Hello,

Can anyone help me on 'How to apply for CIPS certification' as I have upgraded my WES report to Course by course evaluation, arranged it to send it directly to CIPS. Then I had also sent my completed application form along with all the reference letters and certificate of Ethics exam. It has been 10 days but I didn't get single reply from CIPS regarding my application. Does anyone has any idea on this? If yes, Kindly help me.

Moreover, let's assume that my application is in process, in the interim, Can I submit SINP application? If yes, then do I need to attach anything in Work experience section as if my application is under process with CIPS? Please help!

Thanks.

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Reactions: bytenaija

JAVED JALAL

Feb 24, 2018
hi.i work as Front-End Developer / Liferay UI Developer with 10 years of work experience. I have completed my graduation in commerce.can i apply for cips with my commerce graduation.will they accept my commerce graduation for professional licence or certification. Kindly help me please.

Esmond

Jul 10, 2018
Hi,
My designation is senior software test engineer and belong to Noc 2173. For sinp, 2173 is splitted into software designer and software engineers. Software designer should get cips license and software engineer should apply for ASPEG license. Could you please let me know on which category my designation falls.

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Dear All,
I have completed my B.Tech(4 years) and M.E(2 years) Degrees in Electrical Engineering from India.

Post these qualifications I have 12.5 Years of IT Experience (International).

I would like to know which licence should I apply for SINP?

I have done my education assessment from WES but course by course is needed i think now

Kindly let me know your views it will help me.

Thanks You!

deep707

Mar 24, 2016
Hi

I have done Bachelors in Computer Science and I have 5.5 years of experience in Mobile Application Development. The professional category I selected was Software Engineer and Designer and the generated job code is 2173. I have submitted my EOI for Saskatchewan and wondering what is the next step. Can anyone please guide me what else is required to fill.

Many Thanks

im2gaurav

Jun 16, 2018
Hi,

I have got an email from Saskatchewan "Please submit proof of your professional status/licensure".

1. For Assessment course by course -
In WES upgrade report there is an field "Select licensing/certification type". I am confused which option to select for this field between "Engineering" or "Computer Science and Technology Related fields" as I have completed Bsc Computer Science (3years) and Msc Computer Science(2years). I already have a document by document assessment from WES which shows my education is equivalent to Bacleores(4years). Can someone tell me which option to select for course by course upgrade.

2. Can someone tell me what are the other steps to do to get the professional status/licensure. I have around 10years of IT experience. I wont be able to get the reference letter for last 2years as my current company wont give it. Can I give reference letters for first 7years? Or Timesheet details should be enough.

Please let me know. Thanks

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi,

I have got an email from Saskatchewan "Please submit proof of your professional status/licensure".

In WES upgrade report there is an field "Select licensing/certification type". I am confused which option to select for this field between "Engineering" or "Computer Science and Technology Related fields" as I have completed Bsc Computer Science (3years) and Msc Computer Science(2years). I already have a document by document assessment from WES which shows my education is equivalent to Bacleores(4years). Can someone tell me which option to select for course by course upgrade.

2. Can someone tell me what are the other steps to do to get the professional status/licensure. I have around 10years of IT experience. I wont be able to get the reference letter for last 2years as my current company wont give it. Can I give reference letters for first 7years? Or Timesheet details should be enough.

You will have to go through CIPS, but now a days its license will take at least 1-1.6 years time. There is huge queue for there licence

Bharath9788

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Hi,

any update on this? did you get your license? what was your score?

Bharath9788

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Hi

I have done Bachelors in Computer Science and I have 5.5 years of experience in Mobile Application Development. The professional category I selected was Software Engineer and Designer and the generated job code is 2173. I have submitted my EOI for Saskatchewan and wondering what is the next step. Can anyone please guide me what else is required to fill.

Many Thanks
did you get ITA?

Mahwishtrq

Dec 11, 2017
Hi,
I have a query regarding my sinp application. Recently they have asked me for my cips certificate. I have submitted all documentation to CIPs now and am awaiting licence from them. ive heard cips takes around 10 months to complete their process. Kindly guide me if it will be useful if i share my ACS assessment with SINP?Will they accept it?

TIA

MarkBrown

Aug 29, 2019
Hi,
I have a query regarding my sinp application. Recently they have asked me for my cips certificate. I have submitted all documentation to CIPs now and am awaiting licence from them. ive heard cips takes around 10 months to complete their process. Kindly guide me if it will be useful if i share my ACS assessment with SINP?Will they accept it?

TIA
Please let us know the update on whether they accepted it. Lots of people in the same boat

Dec 9, 2019
Can some one let us know, when to get this license, Is it mandatory to have it before submitting application after getting invite or can it be done later. What impact it might have on the final.