+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting license for SINP on noc 2173

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
I selected Professional License/Certification...In this I couldn't find anything related to IT or Software for the Licensing/Certification Type. Please let me know how to proceed.
Please help me if anyone have selected the option Professional License/Certification to upgrade ECA report to a standard course-by-course evaluation for the CIPS certification.

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
Please help me if anyone have selected the option Professional License/Certification to upgrade ECA report to a standard course-by-course evaluation for the CIPS certification.
Hello, yes u r doing right step....after evaluation done by WES...send one copy to CIPS.... either WES directly send or you can also send to CIPS....give one exam (http://open2.senecac.on.ca/cips/index.php?).....fill out application form plus if u have any experience...send one experience letter also to CIPS if you choose education plus experience route

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
My WES evaluation was document by document.....for CIPS I need to convert that evaluation to course by course. I am facing the issue there only..

I selected Professional License/Certification as the purpose of the evaluation.....In this I couldn't find anything related to IT or Software for the Licensing/Certification Type. Please let me know what is the Licensing type. I am stuck there only....Please help.

Reactions: Coolblacky

canadapr1982

Jul 17, 2017
My WES evaluation was document by document.....for CIPS I need to convert that evaluation to course by course. I am facing the issue there only..

I selected Professional License/Certification as the purpose of the evaluation.....In this I couldn't find anything related to IT or Software for the Licensing/Certification Type. Please let me know what is the Licensing type. I am stuck there only....Please help.
Just select Enginnering

Pankaj99

Nov 21, 2016
Do CIPS print the designation (Position Title) on the I.S.P certificate?
Hello Everyone,
I have few queries regarding CIPS. Can anyone help me in this ?
1) I have completed my four year Engineering degree in Computer Science from Recognised Indian University and having 7 years of experience as IT proffessional. Do i need to do CIPS(Edu+Exp)/APEGS ?
2) Since my WES evaluation is handy with me and i need to do course-by-course evaluation by upgrading my report,do i need to apply in CIPS before applying for upgrading the report in WES ?

Thanks,
Pankaj

Konkanasetty

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2013
AOR Received.
02-06-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
02-08-2014(chest x-ray was pending due to pregnancy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with Visa Stamping on 17-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-0ct-2014
Does any body know, where to send the ISP application to? I see some people are saying emailing the application to info@cips.ca is enough and no need to send through courier. Is this true?

e_ram36

Jan 4, 2017
INDIA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Hi
I'm preparing the application for getting the licence under the category:
" Established IT Professionals Route ". Will have to fill details for various knowledge areas and I'm not sure how to fill the details.
Anybody filled and got the licence, please advise. thx
I am also looking for the same information, did you get any help on how to fill the "Established IT Professionals Route" ISP form?
Please share...

manishalr

Jan 4, 2018
I selected Professional License/Certification...In this I couldn't find anything related to IT or Software for the Licensing/Certification Type. Please let me know how to proceed.
Were you able to get license? Did you have to appear for any exam?
Please suggest as I have 2173 NOC too.

manishalr

Jan 4, 2018
I am also looking for the same information, did you get any help on how to fill the "Established IT Professionals Route" ISP form?
Please share...
Hello,

Have you been able to get license? Did you have to appear for any exam?
Please suggest as I also have 2173 code.

Regards,
Manisha.

manishalr

Jan 4, 2018
There are two ways majorly for NOC 2173 .

You can apply for the I.S.P. under the Education Plus Experience Route (http://www.cips.ca/EdplusEx). Under this route you are required to have your official transcripts sent to us directly from your educational institutions, along with a Canadian course-by-course equivalency assessment (assessment centers listed in application). If your course-by-course equivalency assessment indicates that they received your official transcripts directly from your school(s) then you can have the assessment center mail us an official copy of your assessment instead of having your school mail us your official transcripts.

Alternatively you can apply for the I.S.P. under the "Established IT Professionals Route" (http://www.cips.ca/EstablishedITProfessionals), which is purely experience based, and would not require you to send your transcripts. Under this route you would document your knowledge and experience that you've gained over the years in the listed knowledge areas. You are not required to have experience in all knowledge areas, however your total points gained from the knowledge areas must be greater than 21 points. While you will be providing your personal opinion about the points you believe to have in each knowledge area, the CIPS Experience Review Committee will ultimately determine how many points you are assessed at.

If you are interested in obtaining just the ITCP I would recommend that you apply under the "Education Plus Experience" route (http://www.cips.ca/ITCPEdPlusEx).
Are these ways to get license for NOC 2173?
Please suggest as I need this information on priority.

Regards,
Manisha.

madhav5587

Jan 5, 2018
Hi Friends,

Am also confused on getting license for NOC 2173, Please help.
On WES while upgrading, what option i need to select for 'Select Licensing/Certification Type' for NOC-2173?
I don't see anything related to software!!!

Thanks in Advace,
Madhav

Feb 5, 2018
Does any body know, where to send the ISP application to? I see some people are saying emailing the application to info@cips.ca is enough and no need to send through courier. Is this true?
Hello,

Did you get anything regarding 'how to apply' because I had also sent mail on this id only but didn't get any reply till now.
Please help.

Parth