+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP-EE Jan_2018 Post Submission of Application

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Status changed to 'IN PROCESS' in case of only EE Applicants,
No news from any OID applicants.
How long does it take in case of OID compare to EE?
As per the info by the members., for profile to be in IN_PROCESS -- it doesn't depends if its a OID or EE.
For few of them with OID(1st/2nd Jan) also, changed as IN PROCESS.
Though overall processing time for OID is more compared to EE.
Approx time for nomination from SINP--
OID - 8-12 months.
EE - 6-8 months

gskapoor

Feb 9, 2015
SINP has two types (as we can call it now..) - OID and EE.
For OID it doesn't ask for EE profile number., so u can go ahead without the EE profile.
But for SINP-EE , Express Entry profile number, Job code .. etc are mandate.

Thanks bro... I want to know one more think. You have any idea when SNIP program open of occupation in demand list category.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
As per the info by the members., for profile to be in IN_PROCESS -- it doesn't depends if its a OID or EE.
For few of them with OID(1st/2nd Jan) also, changed as IN PROCESS.
Though overall processing time for OID is more compared to EE.
Approx time for nomination from SINP--
OID - 8-12 months.
EE - 6-8 months
As per info by members? you mean which thread? So far i did not know anyone from oid 1 jan stream whose status changed.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
As per info by members? you mean which thread? So far i did not know anyone from oid 1 jan stream whose status changed.
I heard in whatsapp group that 2 applicants from 1 Jan 2018 OID have moved to IP. Need confirmation plz

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

tejaery

Feb 23, 2018
India
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I received my IELTS results today:
L7.5
S7
W6.5
R6.5
Overall 7

I want to apply in NOC Code: 2175 ( Web designers and developer ). As per their website, documentation from CIPS needs to be provided by me. There are three agencies from which we can take this documentation and these are AITP, ISP, and ITCP.

I want to apply for immigration under the above mentioned NOC for Saskatchewan. I have done Masters of Computer Application (MCA) from Punjab, India. I am having 10 years of experience in web development. I have following queries and I would be grateful to you if you provide necessary information for these queries:

1. How to apply for this membership
2. How much time it will take to get necessary documentation so that I can apply in this NOC code.
3. Which route I have to follow? Education plus Experience or Experience only?

Basically, I want to know, from where I should start. I am going to for WES.

Please guide me in this context, as I want to immigrate to Saskatchewan because my friends live there.

I hope to get an early reply from you.

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi all,

L7.5
S7
W6.5
R6.5
Overall 7

I want to apply in NOC Code: 2175 ( Web designers and developer ). As per their website, documentation from CIPS needs to be provided by me. There are three agencies from which we can take this documentation and these are AITP, ISP, and ITCP.

I want to apply for immigration under the above mentioned NOC for Saskatchewan. I have done Masters of Computer Application (MCA) from Punjab, India. I am having 10 years of experience in web development. I have following queries and I would be grateful to you if you provide necessary information for these queries:

2. How much time it will take to get necessary documentation so that I can apply in this NOC code.

Please guide me in this context, as I want to immigrate to Saskatchewan because my friends live there.

For staters, I'll suggest you go through the process using this link

https://www.canadavisa.com/saskatchewan-provincial-nominee-program.html

Also, WES and IELTS is a most.

rgadde

Feb 23, 2018
Lot of members are asking about the License related details for SINP licensure required:--

For SINP Licence and specifically for I.S.P. there are multiple routes to obtain it. If you go to their website, they have tool to assess which route you can take. In my case I took education plus experience route. However first confirm this from them by sending them email at info@cips.ca. For the rest of the answers for your questions please see below.
Code of Business Ethics certificate
You need to get this certificate by passing the exam online. It will take half an hour max to pass the test. They specifically highlighted this exam part in yellow.

1. As per your job duties (current and past), you have to decide in which BOK (book of Knowledge) list you are falling in. CIPS gives this list in application form. As per that you need to mention this thing in application form but for education plus experience route and established IT professionals route.

2. WES evaluation should be course by course. Document by document they won't accept. For this if you have already completed WES in past than you just need to upgrade it to course by course. You can easily get this from WES website in your account. There will be some charges. Also make sure to send the copy of your wes report directly from wes to thier address written in application form. For this you have to add manual recipient in wes account.

3. Demonstrate knowledge of code of business ethics, this is online test with few questions that you need to clear. They have provided the link as well and highlighted the same in yellow on their website. This certificate you get in half an hour which you need to attach while application for the I.S.P. They will provide the document as well to pass the test.

4. CIPS membership can be obtain while filling the application form as they usually give that option too. So this will be covered once you fill the application form.

5. You need to provide reference letter(s) from your client or employer who can comment on your competence and confirm your last 24 months work with them.

6. Rest is explanatory about the application fees. They have given the link in which for particular Saskatchewan we have to pay mentioned amount with additional membership fee.

Reference Letters --
Please have at least one reference letter from your Manager or any higher level person who can comment on your competence and also your last 24 months job confirmation.

Also they haven't mentioned anything about experience letters but for safer side provide the same for all the jobs you have been in. As we are mentioning in the application form for each year so it's good to provide the proofs.

Thanks

How did you get away with WES? The steps you provided aren’t same for everyone. Did you apply as Education + Experience professional? The education need to be in Computer related field.

Do you have sample reference letters that we can see?

tejaery

Feb 23, 2018
India
How did you get away with WES? The steps you provided aren’t same for everyone. Did you apply as Education + Experience professional? The education need to be in Computer related field.

Hi
I want to go for WES to get CIPS membership.
I have two queries:
1. Should I go for document to document or course by course
2. Except ethical exam, do i need to take any other exam from CIPS?

Please reply...

Last edited:

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017

If u have ur education in IT/Computers then u can go for Edu+Exp. route.
Otherwise Experienced IT prof. route.
The detailed info about which route to choose for-- is given in the CIPS site.

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi
I want to go for WES to get CIPS membership.
I have two queries:
1. Should I go for document to document or course by course.
2. Except ethical exam, do i need to take any other exam from CIPS?
Please reply...
1. For creating EE profile, document by document is needed for ECA .
And for CIPS , course by course is asked by them, so u can use the same WES account and choose option for upgrade to Course-by-course.

2. No other exam required.

Reactions: tejaery

aJaypratap

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi all,

L7.5
S7
W6.5
R6.5
Overall 7

1. Applying for the membership u can refer this post, which has detailed step-by-step guidelines.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sinp-ee-jan_2018-post-submission-of-application.538157/page-2#post-6652345

2. Documents do take time. So start arranging them and post ur queries here for more info.
Members are very Helpful here, u'll get ur questions answered surely.

3. If u have ur education in IT/Computers then u can go for Edu+Exp. route.
Otherwise Experienced IT prof. route.
The detailed info about which route to choose for-- is given in the CIPS site.

Reactions: tejaery