+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP-EE Jan_2018 Post Submission of Application

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by aJaypratap, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Hi Guys,

Those who all have submitted their respective application successfully in SINP -Jan 2018 openings can network here.
    SINP was opened on 1st Jan_2018 and again on 10th Jan_2018.

Discussions and useful information can be shared about the SINP related as--

- Successfully submitted the application, now what next step to do.?

- Parallel applied for License (NOC which required the same) alongwith course-by-course WES report, wait for next update.

- After submission, few people found some discrepancies in their documents or want to update more docs., what next step to be done.
    (As per the info, updated or new docs can be sent to SINP email : immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
    and for any other queries can be sent to: immigration@gov.sk.ca
    with Application number mentioned in the mail-subject.)

I submitted my application my Application on 10th Jan_2018 intake and got the Application number assigned.

Thanks,

2. Hello friends , I have done fixed deposit in a nationalized bank in india on 10 th Jan 2018. For me and wife .. so to be well prepared for Nova Scotia PNP and snip to show POF , pls help me understand friends ?
    1. Should I wait for 3 months , then only apply for snip or nova Scotia PNP ..
    2. I can prepare Gift deed from my parents side tomorrow , and use it immediately for POF for snip and nova scotia pnp ?

Kindly suggest in above two options which one is best ?
    thanks

3. Hi Buntyagarwal..,

1. As per the SINP and NSNP proof of funds norms., the fund should be there in the account for past 3 months from the day of applying the Application in SINP/NSNP.
    For this , the process officers are quite strict to the rules.

2. And for two people funds required is :--
    Two people ------ $15,143

Also the rules for POF is about to be changed as per the SINP site as:-
    • On March 5, 2018, the amount of settlement funds required will be revised to align with IRCC’s requirements. For more information, see IRCC’s requirements.
    Check SINP site as :--
    http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

4. ok thanks sir , u mean then gift deed we can't use immediately ? right ? thanks

5. Any amount greater than the required funds is good.
    Just the 3 months or more is the constraint which has to be checked upon.
    You can prepare your account with the required fund and start collecting the required documents and keep ur NSNP or SINP profile updated.
    So that u can submit the same respectively when the intake opens.

6. thanks sir
    one more question pls,
    can i use two different NOC in EEP ? and later can i use those two different NOC in different PNP ? thanks ..
    reason is because , I'm eligible for two NOC 1123 and 1122, 1123 is available in Nova scotia PNP and 1123 is available in SINp so i am asking this ?

7. As per my understanding., u cannot change ur NOC as per the PNP demand.
    Since., in ur Express entry profile, NOC is mentioned upfront -> which can't be changed frequently.
    So as per my experience, NOC cannot be changed., even though u can wait for other members comment also.

8. Any time ., buddy ..:cool:

9. Hello Ajaypraatap ji , I have done fixed deposit in a nationalized bank in india on 10 th January 2018. For me and wife , which is given by my parents.. so to be well prepared for sinp EE and OID in future, to show POF , pls help me understand , which below options are suitable ?

1. Should I wait for 3 months , then only apply for SINP PNP ..

2. I can prepare Gift deed from my parents side tomorrow , and use it immediately for POF for SINP pnp ?

Kindly suggest in above two options which one is best ?
    thanks

10. Hi Bunty,

I think u have copy+pasted the same question again. which we have already discussed.
    u can read the above chain posts in the thread. :cool:;)

11. Dear Friends,
    I have one query regarding SNIP.

My professional profile (1122) listed in the Occupation in Demand list, So I want to know can I apply SNIP without Express Entry created.

Please suggest.

Thanks

12. sorry sir.. I was about write something else..
    for SINP will filling the Generic, economic, and other forms, should i fill electronically via computer ? or take a print out ? then fill the all forms for SINP PNP ?
    [ if filling via computer or online then how should i do signatures ?? ]

13. Forms allow u to fill it in PDF and save it in your desktop.
    And then take print out and do the required signatures & again scan to upload the same.
    But couple of forms, don't allow to save it in PDF, check for that.

14. SINP has two types (as we can call it now..) - OID and EE.
    For OID it doesn't ask for EE profile number., so u can go ahead without the EE profile.
    But for SINP-EE , Express Entry profile number, Job code .. etc are mandate.