+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

desi_munda

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021
I am about to mail in the application for PCC to Ottawa. I'm confused whether to send original passport or not. The checklist pdf states "Please note: For Mail In applications, only self attested copies required." but on the BLS website the PCC requirements say "Current Passport (in original) and its photocopy". Can someone please clarify if original passport needs to be sent or not? Thanks!

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
I am about to mail in the application for PCC to Ottawa. I'm confused whether to send original passport or not. The checklist pdf states "Please note: For Mail In applications, only self attested copies required." but on the BLS website the PCC requirements say "Current Passport (in original) and its photocopy". Can someone please clarify if original passport needs to be sent or not? Thanks!
you do not have to submit the original passport.

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
I have recently applied for PCC with BLS through postal but due to a photo specifications mismatch, my application has been returned back.

In the remarks, they have mentioned the following:

• NO ORIGINALS NEEDED.
WE ARE SENDING BACK THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS:
• DRAFT
• 2 PASSPORT

For passports I am clear now that I won't be supposed to send them originals but can anyone clarify about the draft thing they have mentioned here?

smfcoder

Feb 19, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18.May.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
14.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
31.Jan.2017
Passport Req..
7.Apr.2017
VISA ISSUED...
4.May.2017
I have recently applied for PCC with BLS through postal but due to a photo specifications mismatch, my application has been returned back.

• NO ORIGINALS NEEDED.
• DRAFT
• 2 PASSPORT

For passports I am clear now that I won't be supposed to send them originals but can anyone clarify about the draft thing they have mentioned here?
They told me on the phone that I need to attach a draft of $41.40 in the name of "BLS International Service Canada, Inc". You may want to call them and verify the same.

Reactions: Miracle2018

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
They told me on the phone that I need to attach a draft of $41.40 in the name of "BLS International Service Canada, Inc". You may want to call them and verify the same.
Their Brampton number is out of service, do you have any other contact numbers where I can speak with them?

smfcoder

Feb 19, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18.May.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
14.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
31.Jan.2017
Passport Req..
7.Apr.2017
VISA ISSUED...
4.May.2017

desi_munda

Star Member
Oct 29, 2021

• NO ORIGINALS NEEDED.
• DRAFT
• 2 PASSPORT

Did they send back your draft because it was not the right amount or because of the photo error they didn't process your fees?
Here is more information:
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
My physical address police verification has been completed on December 9, 2021 from Delhi but my application status is still not updated on the Passport Seva website. It's still showing "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate."

Can anyone please advise how long it will take to get the status updated on their website or please share any escalation contact details for CGI-Toronto?

nik2021

Oct 4, 2021
My physical address police verification has been completed on December 9, 2021 from Delhi but my application status is still not updated on the Passport Seva website. It's still showing "Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to Indian Embassy/Consulate. PCC needs to be collected from the Indian Embassy/Consulate where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Indian Embassy/Consulate."

Can anyone please advise how long it will take to get the status updated on their website or please share any escalation contact details for CGI-Toronto?
I m on the same boat. Could you please post an update on your PCC when have one. Thank you