+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

TRIP

Dec 14, 2021
Hi. I am currently in Alberta since dec 2019, and need a new PCC for immigration application. My uncle is commissioner of police back home and should be able to assist in issuing the PCC fairly quickly. Does one HAVE to go through BLS? Or can I send a scanned copy of the duly filled PCC application form to him directly, and get the PCC copy via email accordingly? - as in, is that even an option/possibility? Getting it directly and thereby bypassing BLS and the consulate ie?

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
Can someone clarify these questions regarding mail-in application:
- Do we have to sign on all the copies (excluding application & checklist)?
- Since I will be selecting pickup and drop-off through Purolator - according to the website, the amount for demand draft is $41.40 correct?

Jaspreet2196

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Hi Guys, below is my timeline for PCC:

1. 15-03-2022, Received by BLS
2. 22-03-2022, "Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your PCC Application File"
3. 27-03-2022, "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate."

I am not sure why it went to status "3", anyone got the same status? Please let me know.

TRIP

Dec 14, 2021
Hello all,
Ive applied for PR last October through the TR to PR pathway. I haven't received an AOR yet. I have a PCC from September 2019, which I got to move to Canada on a work permit. I moved here Dec 2019 and haven't gone back home since. Will I still be required to get a new PCC ? Even though I haven't left the country?

dinneratjoes

Dec 17, 2020
Hi Guys, below is my timeline for PCC:

1. 15-03-2022, Received by BLS
2. 22-03-2022, "Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your PCC Application File"
3. 27-03-2022, "PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate."

I am not sure why it went to status "3", anyone got the same status? Please let me know.
This is standard. BLS is a middleman for the Indian embassy. After the Embassy approves that all documents have been provided, it will be passed onto the concerned police station for PCC. Once completed the PCC will be sent back to the Embassy who will send it to you through BLS.

Jaspreet2196

Star Member
May 6, 2018
This is standard. BLS is a middleman for the Indian embassy. After the Embassy approves that all documents have been provided, it will be passed onto the concerned police station for PCC. Once completed the PCC will be sent back to the Embassy who will send it to you through BLS.
It is updated today "Police Verification Report is clear.PCC is available for issuance. " at Passport Seva. Thanks

arunprabhuanbu

Oct 3, 2020
I applied on Feb 23 2022 (Brampton)
Puralator picked on Feb 24
PCC is clear status updated on Mar 8
PCC is printed status updated on Apr 18
Any idea how long will it take to reach me? (I paid for two way pick up & drop)