+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

Bijith

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
My status showing Police clearance certificate has been printed ‘ from last 3 days. How long it will take to transmit to BLS and from BLS to my address? Anyone know about it ? Please reply! My ADR last date is 6th June ….. soo stressed and checking online status every hour

arunprabhuanbu

Oct 3, 2020
My status showing Police clearance certificate has been printed ‘ from last 3 days. How long it will take to transmit to BLS and from BLS to my address? Anyone know about it ? Please reply! My ADR last date is 6th June ….. soo stressed and checking online status every hour
1 week to 10 days approx

tamjan

May 23, 2019
Hello, I am applying PCC in Ottawa jurisdiction using courier service. Do I need to provide original passport as well?

osyrus

May 23, 2022
Hello, I am applying PCC in Ottawa jurisdiction using courier service. Do I need to provide original passport as well?
Did you send the original passport? I am also confused by this. Applying for PCC through Toronto jurisdiction postal application.

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Did you send the original passport? I am also confused by this. Applying for PCC through Toronto jurisdiction postal application.
We sent our postal PCC application to Brampton BLS. Only sent photocopy of passport NOT original as advised by BLS Customer Care.

derrysam90

Jun 19, 2022
Hello - I am applying for PCC(via postal) and noticed in the Vancouver checklist they have specifically mentioned to include original Passport(Indian Passport (Original and Copy)). But I noticed many on this thread have not submitted the originals. Has something changed recently?

Additionally, I could see they are asking for the the originals of Work permit etc as well. (The PCC applicant is required to enclose copy of – Work permit/ Study permit/ PR with Landing paper. The original document is required to be presented for verification while submission of PCC application. )

Can someone please provide clarity on this?

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
Hello - I am applying for PCC(via postal) and noticed in the Vancouver checklist they have specifically mentioned to include original Passport(Indian Passport (Original and Copy)). But I noticed many on this thread have not submitted the originals. Has something changed recently?

Additionally, I could see they are asking for the the originals of Work permit etc as well. (The PCC applicant is required to enclose copy of – Work permit/ Study permit/ PR with Landing paper. The original document is required to be presented for verification while submission of PCC application. )

Can someone please provide clarity on this?
Applied in March, so yes I did submit my original passport to them along with attested copies of other documents. For work permit, nope I didn’t submit the original one

Reactions: derrysam90

osyrus

May 23, 2022
Hi everyone, my passport has my canadian address and it was recently renewed. Do I need to provide the address proof for indian address ? Or just the address proof of Canada is enough?
Thanks