+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

nitinkumar35

Jan 12, 2022
My timelines for PCC (BLS Ottawa):
Purolator Pickup: June 27
BLS email that they have received the application: June 29
Update on BLS tracking: Processing at High Commission: July 5
No update on https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/ yet. Generic status update - PCC application form has been submitted.

Will keep you guys updated!

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Can anyone please share the BLS postal address to send the PCC application through Canada post from Nova Scotia? My jurisdiction falls under Toronto. Thanks

osyrus

May 23, 2022
Its been a week since my status is changed to " verification is clear PCC is available for issuance". But the PCC is yet to be printed. Any idea how much time they take after receiving the clear report to printing the PCC?

Nov 12, 2018
Hi Everyone,
NEED URGENT GUIDANCE !!!

Do we have anyone in this group who recently got PCC through postal application under Toronto Jurisdiction, without submitting the 'ORIGINAL PASSPORT' ??

Can't afford to send original passport because of travel plans ahead. What should I do?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Best,
Tarun
780-600-4040

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
Hi Everyone,
NEED URGENT GUIDANCE !!!

Do we have anyone in this group who recently got PCC through postal application under Toronto Jurisdiction, without submitting the 'ORIGINAL PASSPORT' ??

Can't afford to send original passport because of travel plans ahead. What should I do?

Best,
Tarun
780-600-4040
Did not send original passport.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,
NEED URGENT GUIDANCE !!!

Best,
Tarun
780-600-4040
Hi My application date is August 3. I submit the application with passport and travel plan is october first week. It is 8 weeks proceesing time hopefully I will get it before that. But as per Brampton BLS office if I don't get it then I can pick up passport from Toronto embassy. They will finish verification by that time thats what Brampton BLS told me.
Hope everything goes well.

ddrocks

Feb 1, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 august 2020
I am about to apply for pcc through bls brampton, my address in my passport is old and my parents are living to new address ,so in pcc online application form what comes in permanent address in india section 1.old address as per passport or 2. New address where parents are currently living ?

jayantsingh

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
I am about to apply for pcc through bls brampton, my address in my passport is old and my parents are living to new address ,so in pcc online application form what comes in permanent address in india section 1.old address as per passport or 2. New address where parents are currently living ?
You can put whichever address you are comfortable with. However, if the address on the application and on the passport is different then make sure you attach an additional address proof (ITR or AADHAR Card etc) for the address on the application.

roop11

Jan 1, 2020
Can someone let me know if I can walk in BLS Brampton or toronto office for PCC. I wont be able to submit original passport

ifunkyk

Jan 16, 2018
Can someone let me know if I can walk in BLS Brampton or toronto office for PCC. I wont be able to submit original passport
Same question. Do we need to send original passport for Citizenship PCC along with photocopies? BLS toronto

Sam7

Apr 2, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am from Nepal and had recently applied for the PCC via mail service to Toronto Jurisdiction. I have sent them my original passport too. Tracking of application shows :
Application date: 7th June, 2023
Application status : Processing at Consulate General
When can I expect to get the PCC? I am worried coz I have to apply for work permit after 10 days. I am planning to do a flagpoling for work permit (I am currently a student and will complete my studies in 15 days) as I already have got job offer letter. For flagpoling do I require original passport ? It would be a great help if anyone could share their similar situation.
Thank you in advance.

cvuser09

Jul 31, 2023
I forgot to attest photocopies of my documents (study permit, provincial identity card, passport, aadhar) before mailing package to BLS. Will it be a problem?

Sandy@@

Jan 2, 2024
1.Hi!! Just curious how much we pay if i printed online pcc application got eveything ready and went to BSL and i had to pay $120 (72.10)+50 service fees. I wonder if they charged any extra fees?
2. Is there any other way that we can apply online everything and not have to go BSL as there is always veruy long waiting time.
Thanks

Feb 18, 2019
Hey for PCC you need to fill an application form ( make sure fill the correct details)
download 3 police clearance form( download) .4 photos 2×2 inches . passport copy and stamped copy . current address proof. ( drivers license/health card). demand draft $44.44. I also send them my work permit copy.
Hy, I am trying to get PCC and I am inside Canada. The problem is I do not have any address proof except Quebec Health Card but it does not has address and photo printed, will it work?