+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

venuelecs

Dec 14, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Posting this so that it can help everyone.

If you are applying for Canadian PR and if you are in Canada, in the PCC online application, select your purpose as "Immigration Purposes other than Citizenship".There are several online posts, which mentions "Residence Permit" is also fine. But in my case, it was rejected by BLS. I had to courier a new PCC application form with modified purpose.

Posted to BLS on 9th June, and as of 18th June, the status is "processing at consulate"

Cheers.

Reactions: agent_47

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
Reactions: Adp1724

chiujiewei95

Jun 22, 2020
I did not read the BLS udpates carefully, I was following the instructions on cgitoronto where they said mail your application to bls brampton with money order and prepaid envelope for return.
So i went to Canada post and did that, mailed via canada post express post with money order ,application in express post envelope and kept a smaller prepaid express post envelope inside it.
Now i checked on bls, it says only purolator is accepted?

venuelecs

Dec 14, 2017
Hi guys,
My police verification is done, and now the BLS tracking page says that the application is in transit from Consulate general to BLS.
Will there be any email confirmation that my PCC is done, and should I be expecting it to be arriving by mail to my Canada Address?

Thank You

mannu_s

Jun 23, 2020
Hi guys,
My police verification is done, and now the BLS tracking page says that the application is in transit from Consulate general to BLS.
Will there be any email confirmation that my PCC is done, and should I be expecting it to be arriving by mail to my Canada Address?

Thank You
Hi, can you tell how many days did it take for the status to change to that and what jurisdiction?

Thanks,

prasnag

Jun 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Posting this so that it can help everyone.

If you are applying for Canadian PR and if you are in Canada, in the PCC online application, select your purpose as "Immigration Purposes other than Citizenship".There are several online posts, which mentions "Residence Permit" is also fine. But in my case, it was rejected by BLS. I had to courier a new PCC application form with modified purpose.

Posted to BLS on 9th June, and as of 18th June, the status is "processing at consulate"

Cheers.
How long did it take for them to send back your form. How much was the delay because of this