+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

venuelecs

Dec 14, 2017
Purolator delivered my application on May 20. It got updated on Jun4 - Currently, BLS is taking 3 weeks to upload to the system.
Hello,

Did you send your application with purolator label?

Can I directly walk in to a purolator store with all the necessary documents and courier it?

Thank you.

Jun 1, 2020
I tried that link and it says "No Records Found." I sent my application to BLS via Purolator on 29th May 2020 and when I check my application status at the Purolator site. It says that it was delivered at BLS center on 1st June 2020.

I also tried reaching out to them as they have shrunk the call window from 3 pm to 5 pm only. Do you guys have any similar situations? or What do you suggest me to do?
to which BLS center you applied?
if its brampton then wait for some time, mine was delivered on 22nd may and file was open on 9th june, then they sent consulate general.

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone received PCC from India who applied in BLS - Brampton (Ontario) during the month of May. Mine almost passed 4 weeks didn't receive yet - Current status "processing at Consulate General".
they are issuing PCC after fresh verification from police, they must have sent an inquiry to your regional police station and your regional india police will contact the number you mentioned on application

ychalodiya

Oct 27, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Purolator delivered my application on May 20. It got updated on Jun4 - Currently, BLS is taking 3 weeks to upload to the system.
In that case, I might receive an update next week. Fingers crossed. Thanks a lot, Santy.

ychalodiya

Oct 27, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
So BLS will notify us when they'll send our PCC application to India?

agent_47

Star Member
May 18, 2019
If u dont mind, can u please explain the process of getting pcc? Regarding how to pay fees and all?
Call one of BLS Call Center phone numbers provided on BLS website. (You can call any number irrespective of your location in Canada)
They will guide you with all the process and even book for the pick-up of the documents and passport and dropping the passport and PCC with Purolator. All you need to do is be ready with laptop and credit card for payment as they will send the payment links via email when you are on call with them.
Required documents -
  1. Original Passport
  2. Duly signed PCC Application from the passport portal
  3. 2x2 in. photograph (as per the specifications) pasted on the PCC application
  4. Copy of WP
  5. Copy of local address proof
  6. Copy of Passport
  7. Postal Order or Demand Draft of CAD $44.40 in favor of BLS INTL SERVICES CANADA INC.

anjana johny

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Call one of BLS Call Center phone numbers provided on BLS website. (You can call any number irrespective of your location in Canada)
They will guide you with all the process and even book for the pick-up of the documents and passport and dropping the passport and PCC with Purolator. All you need to do is be ready with laptop and credit card for payment as they will send the payment links via email when you are on call with them.
Required documents -
  1. Original Passport
  4. Copy of WP
  6. Copy of Passport
  7. Postal Order or Demand Draft of CAD $44.40 in favor of BLS INTL SERVICES CANADA INC.
Where to get the demand draft?

ychalodiya

Oct 27, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Required documents -
  1. Original Passport
  4. Copy of WP
  6. Copy of Passport
I think the original passport is not required. Check out this link: https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/?fbclid=IwAR1S96Lrhwe0OotyXD-S9PVHZ99FXsV2ndf8z7g_AiiLMih0I8HSUEDIOgc