+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

mickey212

Apr 13, 2021
While tracking on BLS , shows no records found. Purolator delivered my documents on 7th April. Anybody else on the same boat as me ? FYI it is the Brampton BLS.

techknull

Jan 15, 2021
Yes. I did that. They will first entertain those who have appointment and in between if no one is there then walk ins will be allowed. There can be a very long queue for walk in so better reach early.
Could you please provide me with a document checklist?

Application form
Passport copy
Photograph
Study/work permit
Address proof

Am I missing something?

Binoybennete

Apr 20, 2021
While tracking on BLS , shows no records found. Purolator delivered my documents on 7th April. Anybody else on the same boat as me ? FYI it is the Brampton BLS.
same thing happened to me still no updates .Did you got any updates on this , i tried calling bls to check with them and there is no response.

insanemanab

Nov 8, 2018
Hi Guys. Given that Walk in appointment in BLS are very difficult to get in Surrey and Vancouver. Is it possible to just walk in without booking an appointment? Has anyone had sucess in calling BLS in recent days?

jaysal

Apr 9, 2018
Hi Guys. Given that Walk in appointment in BLS are very difficult to get in Surrey and Vancouver. Is it possible to just walk in without booking an appointment? Has anyone had sucess in calling BLS in recent days?
I booked an appointment but it was like a month away and I tried my luck to stand in the queue at Brampton BLS without appointment. Because they were allowing walk ins if they have any spot available after serving the appointments in that time slot, I got my turn. Go prepared with documents and go early in case they are allowing walk-ins.

Karminder warring

Apr 2, 2021
Hi There,

I have few questions regarding postal application. I paid for Purolator courier pick up and drop off but I got only my pick up label I didn’t get any drop off label. When I spoke to representative they said I need to attach cover with drop off label too. But I am not able to find that one and now no one is picking the phone from BLS. Can someone please help me with this query.

Thanks and Regards
Meenakshi
Hi dear plz can u tell how did u generate label am only getting receipt of payment instead of label?

Karminder warring

Apr 2, 2021
I submitted PCC via postal application method, done all payments. The documents reached the Brampton center in ontario on 19th . While checking the status online it still shows No records found. Written to the customer care people but no response.Any idea how to check for the status? How long does it take to process the PCC now ? any information would be very much appreciated .
Hi dear how did u got the pickup label from purolator aftet paying pickup n dropoff plz reply

Karminder warring

Apr 2, 2021
Updating my status

20 May - Purolator pickup
21 May - Reached BLS (as per Purolator tracking page)
22 May - BLS aknowledgement email
28 May - BLS to Consulate (as per BLS tracking page)
01 June - Reached Consulate (as per BLS tracking page)
01 June - Police verification initiated (email received from passport admin)
05 June - I gave my brother's number in my application. He got a call from Local police station to visit with all the supporting documents along with a neighbour. He submitted my aadhar copy, his aadhar copy, neighbour's aadhar copy, my passport copy, my passport size photo, my Canada address proof copy. The person in-charge said they will send the verification update to the Police Bhavan office of the city and they will upload it in the system which can be accessed by the Consulate. When asked about the timeline, the person in-charge said he will do his part by sending the verification complete but not sure on how much time it will take to get uploaded in the system or accessed by the respective Consulate.

BLS tracking page shows processing at Consulate General
Hi dear how did u generate purolator label after paying pickup n dropoff plz reply?

Reactions: deepgarvit

Karminder warring

Apr 2, 2021
Hi

I submitted pcc documents via purolator on june 22 and was delivered at bls on june 23. but still when I try to track the application, its showing no records found. We have to choose application type as passport application. ryt?
Hi dear how did u generate label after paying for pickup n dropoff