Med's Request
18-08-2022
Med's Done....
06-09-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2022
LANDED..........
09-10-2022
Anyone applied PCC from BLS ottawa? Can we apply without ITA...?

I will be eligible under new TR to PR public policy but no proof to show bls ottawa regarding purpose

Saurabh.Banerjee

May 4, 2021
It's the same case for me
Hi There, any update on your application. Could you please let me know. Purolator delivered my documents on 23rd april. BLS still shows no records found.
I raised a ticket with BLS and the reply was " It has been received. Please give 6-7 days for update in status"

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
I sent my postal application to Surrey (BC). So far:

- Application Dropped at Purolator office: 5/19 (+0 day)
- Application reached BLS: 5/20 (+1 days)
- BLS notification about application received: 5/22 (+3 days)
Do we need to send the checklist document also along with everything else in the post?

simarvirk

Sep 16, 2018
Hii.. I applied for pcc and sent all documents along with application form to bls brampton through Canada. status is still showing record not found.. can anyone tell me that I can use canada post service or I should have used another courier service ?? Will canada post work ?

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Hii.. I applied for pcc and sent all documents along with application form to bls brampton through Canada. status is still showing record not found.. can anyone tell me that I can use canada post service or I should have used another courier service ?? Will canada post work ?
Its same with me, its been 5 days since its delivered but no update. They really should expedite their processing times

amansohana

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Its same with me, its been 5 days since its delivered but no update. They really should expedite their processing times

These days it takes precisely 6-7 days. after that it gets updated. Don’t worry it will it get updated. The reason is that They quarantine the documents.

Lipiac Stella

May 17, 2021
I recently applied for PCC on 7 Feb 2020 and got it on 13 Feb 2020. Very fast processing. Applied at Brampton BLS, 20 Gillingham Dr .
They will keep your original passport along with application. Also i got the picture clicked at BLS itself which is convenient. Total fees - 90 $ CAD (Includes courier at home via Purolator).
Amazing quick service!

Its very simple process.
Can I use phone bill for PCC

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Its been 9 days since my application was delivered to BLS and till now there is no update on status at their website. I am choosing the Passport Application /Consular Application, both says no Record found.

Saurabh.Banerjee

May 4, 2021
Its been 9 days since my application was delivered to BLS and till now there is no update on status at their website. I am choosing the Passport Application /Consular Application, both says no Record found.
It takes 10 days. Please wait for another day. At the same time, Keep raising tickets with BLS using their contact us feature.

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
It takes 10 days. Please wait for another day. At the same time, Keep raising tickets with BLS using their contact us feature.
My application is now showing in their system, that being said I did call them might be that was helpful.

Does anyone know how much time it takes from here? It says received and will be sent to CGI in few days