+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

raja12345

Sep 22, 2018
Did you mail it back or uploaded it some where.They said there is an option to upload as well but they didn't tell me how.Unfortunately I am not getting email updates as well.

raja12345

Sep 22, 2018
Here is my timeline, hoping that it would help others. I used the pickup and drop-off BLS service.

Jan 20th - Package delivered to Brampton BLS
Jan 26th - Confirmation mail of my application from BLS (I did follow up on their twitter handle)
Jan 28th - Package sent to Consulate
Jan 29th - Police verification initiated
Feb 1st - Police visited the home and cleared my application from his side (we know that local police very well and he didn't delayed it from his side)
Between Feb 2nd - Feb8th - No Updates
Feb 8th - Printing completed
Same day, delivered to BLS from consulate
Feb 9th - Ready for dispatch
Feb 10th - BLS drop off airway bill generated and updated in tracking site
Feb 11th (today) - PCC delivered at doorstep

Not sure if this is fast or slow, but in my case, BLS did a good job. Good luck to everyone.

Note - I made a mistake in PCC application form. I written full name of my father and mother with their initials but BLS asked me to write whatever in the passport. (In my passport, only their given name was printed. please note this)

raja12345

Sep 22, 2018
Here is my timeline, hoping that it would help others. I used the pickup and drop-off BLS service.

Jan 20th - Package delivered to Brampton BLS
Jan 26th - Confirmation mail of my application from BLS (I did follow up on their twitter handle)
Jan 28th - Package sent to Consulate
Jan 29th - Police verification initiated
Feb 1st - Police visited the home and cleared my application from his side (we know that local police very well and he didn't delayed it from his side)
Between Feb 2nd - Feb8th - No Updates
Feb 8th - Printing completed
Same day, delivered to BLS from consulate
Feb 9th - Ready for dispatch
Feb 10th - BLS drop off airway bill generated and updated in tracking site
Feb 11th (today) - PCC delivered at doorstep

Not sure if this is fast or slow, but in my case, BLS did a good job. Good luck to everyone.

Note - I made a mistake in PCC application form. I written full name of my father and mother with their initials but BLS asked me to write whatever in the passport. (In my passport, only their given name was printed. please note this)
I also did same mistake .how did you resend the new application after correcting name.Did you mail it back or uploaded it some where.They said there is an option to upload as well but they didn't tell me how.Unfortunately I am not getting email updates as well.

k_malani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Just the photocopy of your passport and work permit
Go through the document checklist on the BLS website
Make sure you enclose the document checklist too
If you are still active pls respond. Do I need to attach my parents passport as well along with my application?

k_malani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
No need. In your passport, their names would be mentioned anyways and its enough.
Also how do I go about payment for BLS Canada. I assume Im supposed to start by sending in a money order for them first and then arranging for pickup from Purolator? And along with application I will attach the receipt of the money order.

jaysal

Apr 9, 2018
Hello,
Can someone please point me to a post that goes through each step to apply for PCC at the BLS Brampton location? Greatly appreciate your help.

XxxSakshi

Oct 10, 2019
My pcc Received back to bls office from india do i need to go office to pick up or they l deliver it to my home

Jul 28, 2020
Hello,
Can someone please point me to a post that goes through each step to apply for PCC at the BLS Brampton location? Greatly appreciate your help.
1. You need to either book an appointment at BLS for walk-in or select their pick up drop service.
2. Fill the PCC form on Indian embassy website after creating an account - https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/
3. Get the following documents ready - passport biographic page xerox, address proof of Canada (DL/Any utility bill), a money order of 44.20 or bank cheque, one passport size photograph (2*2) and the form created in Step 2.
4. If you booked an appointment, go to the location along with all the documents in step 3. Carry your original passport also. If you used Purolator for Pick and Drop then get these documents ready along with the printing label. Then call Purolator to schedule a pickup.
5. Track your application on both BLS and indian embassy website

Reactions: jaysal

jaysal

Apr 9, 2018
1. You need to either book an appointment at BLS for walk-in or select their pick up drop service.
2. Fill the PCC form on Indian embassy website after creating an account - https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/
3. Get the following documents ready - passport biographic page xerox, address proof of Canada (DL/Any utility bill), a money order of 44.20 or bank cheque, one passport size photograph (2*2) and the form created in Step 2.
4. If you booked an appointment, go to the location along with all the documents in step 3. Carry your original passport also. If you used Purolator for Pick and Drop then get these documents ready along with the printing label. Then call Purolator to schedule a pickup.
5. Track your application on both BLS and indian embassy website
In case I am using Purolator pickup service, do I need to send original documents or just the xerox copies?

jaysal

Apr 9, 2018
Only Xerox.
Thanks. I ended up walking in.
These days there are long queues for obvious reasons. Just an FYI, that today only they have moved their office to a different building in the same complex.
My experience:
I stood in line at around 8 AM. In the beginning, the walk-in line was moving very slow, but in the last 15 mins, it moved very fast. I had to wait like 1.5 hrs but once I was inside it took less than 10 mins.
Total fee: ~ $77 which includes: Passport Fee, ICWF Charge, BLS Service Fee, Courier Fee, HST/GST, Debit Card Fee.