+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

ranjithtv

Feb 19, 2020
When I tried to make the money order, the post office official said that the name is too big. Under what name we need to create the money order?

horizon2408

Apr 25, 2019
Hello Friends,
Need your support, Im in Canada and applying for PCC from Vancouver region. My Issue is , My passport address is different than my current address. My Parents sold that property and haver moved to new address within same city last year. Though we know the family who bought our olod house.

I am now confused what should be given as current address in PCC? can someone please help who had PCC done at different address than whats mentioned in passport please. how do we go about this.
Appreciate every ounce of your help.

Thanks
Sam

saiavinashp

Oct 30, 2016
When I tried to make the money order, the post office official said that the name is too big. Under what name we need to create the money order?
Give them the full name i know it gets cut off on money order made at Canada post but that’s alright, It works.

saiavinashp

Oct 30, 2016
Should i submit my original passport and work permit with an application for bls pcc? It is so confusing.
Just the photocopy of your passport and work permit
Go through the document checklist on the BLS website
Make sure you enclose the document checklist too

Kumar_2010

Sep 22, 2020
Toronto PCC (mail) - Do I need attached 2 certified cheques, one for the PCC fee and one for courier fee or I can attached only one with total fee?

raja12345

Sep 22, 2018
Here is my timeline, hoping that it would help others. I used the pickup and drop-off BLS service.

Jan 20th - Package delivered to Brampton BLS
Jan 26th - Confirmation mail of my application from BLS (I did follow up on their twitter handle)
Jan 28th - Package sent to Consulate
Jan 29th - Police verification initiated
Feb 1st - Police visited the home and cleared my application from his side (we know that local police very well and he didn't delayed it from his side)
Between Feb 2nd - Feb8th - No Updates
Feb 8th - Printing completed
Same day, delivered to BLS from consulate
Feb 9th - Ready for dispatch
Feb 10th - BLS drop off airway bill generated and updated in tracking site
Feb 11th (today) - PCC delivered at doorstep

Not sure if this is fast or slow, but in my case, BLS did a good job. Good luck to everyone.

Note - I made a mistake in PCC application form. I written full name of my father and mother with their initials but BLS asked me to write whatever in the passport. (In my passport, only their given name was printed. please note this)