N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hello,
I paid for the pickup and drop-off service through the link available on the BLS website. But received only one shipping label. How will they send me my package back? Also, I have a few questions:
1. Do I have to send my original Passport and Work permit?
2. Do they accept Canada Post Money Order?
3. Does all the documents need to be self-attested?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

When I submitted my application Indian PCC

I shipped it via Purolator
All documents where filled up which pictures and signature
Everything was photo copy like work permit and passport also. Instruction should be online
Payment was in Draft. you can always contact them for the exact amount or on the website it does say.

Note it took me 3 months to get the letter.

skumar2021

Jan 11, 2021
Hello,
I paid for the pickup and drop-off service through the link available on the BLS website. But received only one shipping label. How will they send me my package back? Also, I have a few questions:

I have exactly same questions. The link below mentions that Passport Original is not required to be sent.
https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/
However the checklist clearly asks for the originals. This is so confusing.

Ram_s

Dec 27, 2020
Hello,

Bls take care of drop shipment, you do not need to be worry.
No need to send original, you can check your checklist.
I am not sure about canada post money order but you can easily get demand draft from bank.
yes all the documents must be self attested,

Diksha@1997

Jan 12, 2021
Hi,

Do I need to have ITA for applying the PCC in Ottawa? I checked their checklist and it says "Purpose and Document for seeking PCC must be ascertained, official communication from the Concerned authorities." I am little confused here. Can anybody help please?

Thanks
Hi, were you able to figure this out? Thanks

Ilovemylife_tj

Apr 13, 2020
I sent my PCC application documents to BLS Surrey on Dec 17 and got an update on Jan 4th that I will have to resend my application in portrait. I had sent it in landscape as a text under the photo was overlapping the application.

So I call BLS to discuss about the overlapping text, the person advised to print as is and send. I sent the new application today through Purolator, but I am worried. Anybody had there application with overlapping text, but approved?
I am on same boat, I had to sent in Portrait and the text inside the Photo will always come outside when we print it, i dont think we can do anything on it, same case for everyone . I submitted my corrected portrait application on 23rd DEC ( received) but still no update they haven't opened my mail yet..I tried to check them 3 times and they are saying that Backend team still working on it and the call center team dont have any access to check it.. Did you get any update from Surrey BLS after reaching your package by correcting the portrait?

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hey guys need help here , As I am in the middle of applying PCC from Ottawa jurisdiction . I am stuck in the process how to download Purolator label from BLS site. I have tried multiple times but every time it appears "No records found". I am not sure how am I supposed to send the documents via post if I am not able to download the label. is it normal or Have I missed anything. As far as I know I have downloaded the form which looks okay. Got all my copies of Required documents.

Another question is all the copies need to self attested. and lastly do I need to send my ITA as well.

Kindly help me here.

thanks

Padms

Jan 5, 2021
I am on same boat, I had to sent in Portrait and the text inside the Photo will always come outside when we print it, i dont think we can do anything on it, same case for everyone . I submitted my corrected portrait application on 23rd DEC ( received) but still no update they haven't opened my mail yet..I tried to check them 3 times and they are saying that Backend team still working on it and the call center team dont have any access to check it.. Did you get any update from Surrey BLS after reaching your package by correcting the portrait?
My application is now at Embassy "Under process".

Reactions: Ilovemylife_tj

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hey guys, i am applying for pcc in ottawa.
They need 4 photographs.
Do i need to fix one more photograph on the pcc form submitted on embassy website? So like 5 photographs in total?

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Guys, one i have one more query.
I am applying for PCC at Ottawa office. I am in canada for more than one year.
Regarding my indian address that I have mentioned in pcc application, my apartment is locked from past one year also i am not receiving calls on my indian mobile number as well, i get only sms alerts.
So wharlt will happen in this case when a police man goes to my house for verification??? Or if he try to call me over phone??? Any idea??

Ilovemylife_tj

Apr 13, 2020
Hey guys need help here , As I am in the middle of applying PCC from Ottawa jurisdiction . I am stuck in the process how to download Purolator label from BLS site. I have tried multiple times but every time it appears "No records found". I am not sure how am I supposed to send the documents via post if I am not able to download the label. is it normal or Have I missed anything. As far as I know I have downloaded the form which looks okay. Got all my copies of Required documents.

Another question is all the copies need to self attested. and lastly do I need to send my ITA as well.

Kindly help me here.

thanks
You will see the status in BLS website only once BLS filed your application with India consulate.
Its seems like you not even sent the documents to BLS , once yiu sent it they have to validate .. Then only BLS submit your application to India consulate. Once it is submitted you can track your status online.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hey guys, i am applying for pcc in ottawa.
They need 4 photographs.
Do i need to fix one more photograph on the pcc form submitted on embassy website? So like 5 photographs in total?
Only 4 photos nothing to be stuck. They will do it from there end.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Regarding my indian address that I have mentioned in pcc application, my apartment is locked from past one year also i am not receiving calls on my indian mobile number as well, i get only sms alerts.
So wharlt will happen in this case when a police man goes to my house for verification??? Or if he try to call me over phone??? Any idea??
Well.. i am exactly in the same situation as you - and pretty concerned since I have no relatives even in that state. I had submitted my application just last week. Will keep posted of whatever happens.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Here are my timelines (in greater detail to help others in a similar situation):

0) 25th Dec 2020 - Applied on Passport website. My passport has an old address (different State) as compared to the address on my Aadhar and my PCC app. Confirmed this is fine as long as Aadhar card address matches the PCC app. Also provided only my Indian phone number (switched off, with only WhatsApp active) on the PCC app
1) 29th Dec 2020 - Booked a Walk-in appointment > Took the earliest available slot for 18th Jan 2021 at 8am (Vancouver downtown)
2) 18th Jan 2021 - Went to BLS. Made me wait for additional 15 mins. There were just 2 applicants other than me. Submitted all the required docs. They just took 1 Photo from me, they did not need the checklist. Verified my original passport and returned it back. Additionally I gave my very old PCC (from a different state) and they said it would make no difference - but still made them include that old PCC in the app since I heard that it might help speed up - might be a myth.
4) 19th Jan - They sent my application to CGI
5) 20th Jan - Received email - Initiation of Police Verification Request(s) for your PCC Application File (xxxxx). Same day I called my local police station (its a very small town) to explain my situation that my house is always locked and I have absolutely no relatives in that state. The cops were not much interested since they didn't even receive my App. They gave me the passport in charge's mobile number. I sent him all my documents (Passport/Aadhar) to his WhatsApp. He replied he will get in touch once he receives the app.
7) 27th Jan - The police in charge messaged me on WhatsApp, I called him and again explained my situation. He was very polite and just asked me to WhatsApp him "any" of my contact's Aadhar Card copy who has his jurisdiction's local address. That was easy!
8) 29th Jan - I WhatsApp'ed him my CA's Aadhar Card copy.
9) 29th Jan - Passport website status changed to Printed, and BLS Site showed In-transit from CGI to BLS.
10) Unfortunately BLS had forced me to opt for their super expensive Purolator courier even though I live practically few blocks from their office. Purolator never delivers to most downtown buildings including mine and I am waiting for their missed delivery notification.

Hoping my PCC is all good (read: not adverse) - most likely is, since the cop never got back to me and they seem to follow the rule of entertaining you only if they need info/docs. Will update once I receive the PCC.

Thanks!

Reactions: DRAJPUT