+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get Passport back

Vijanti

Mar 3, 2021
What do you do if you dont have the copy of Seizure document...I looked through my documents but could not find that document. What are my options please???

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I got an appointment to pick it up next week. Unfortunately I won't be in Toronto that date so I'm asking to be rescheduled

Last edited:
Reactions: SAMFISHER123

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
I got an appointment pick it up next week. Unfortunately I have won't be in Toronto that day so I'm asking to be rescheduled
Please how did you get the appointment,since when did you apply , because I sent a mail and I also sent a post to them and I have not heard anything since from them.

Yachna

Jul 24, 2018
My husband was a refugee and now he had withdrawal his application and he got his PR through me as a spousal sponsor. He is just waiting for his Pr card but has received COPR and new Sin.
so my question is how to get the original passport back? We have contacted the refugee claims and they responded talk to IRCC and we contacted IRCC and they said to contactCBSA. CBSA said to contact Indian-embassy. Now whom should we contact? Please suggest.

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
My husband was a refugee and now he had withdrawal his application and he got his PR through me as a spousal sponsor. He is just waiting for his Pr card but has received COPR and new Sin.
so my question is how to get the original passport back? We have contacted the refugee claims and they responded talk to IRCC and we contacted IRCC and they said to contactCBSA. CBSA said to contact Indian-embassy. Now whom should we contact? Please suggest.
Where is your location?