+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get Passport back

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Today I sent an email to Etobicoke office, maybe they will respond to me. I can’t get back my passport after 5 months from mailing my request.

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
Today I sent an email to Etobicoke office, maybe they will respond to me. I can’t get back my passport after 5 months from mailing my request.
I have sent them letter again requesting my passport with pr copy, seized document letter, after Almost 4 months since the first letter. Let’s see if they reply now can’t get hold of them sent almost on every email address email’s and posted letter twice. Now I don’t see any other way.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
I went to IRCC Etobicoke office to ask for my passport which seized when i applied for Asylum i got my PR Card by mail last month and they told me to send a letter with Canadapost and explain why you need your Passport and they will send an appointment to come in person to collect the passport.
I sent a letter with Canada post on the 26/Nov/2021 to IRCC Etobicoke office (5343 Dundas St W) i tried contacting them so many times but no reply and i went in person last week to check and the Security told me to wait and they cannot give me an exact time.
Please if any of you know anything or you got your passport please share your experience
I will keep you guys posted on anything i receive.
Hi
Did you get back your passport??
If yes,how long does it take for it?
Thanks in advance

Deputy123

Sep 2, 2022
can you please share the timeline and the steps you took to get your passport back from the etobicoke office. Thanks
I got pr in February 2021, sent them a mail requesting my passport back in April 2021. Months went by so I sent another mail in August 2021. Still got no response so I sent another one in January 2022 and they finally email me in August 2022 with the date and time to pick it up. These process is long and frustrating but I’m happy I finally got it back

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
I got pr in February 2021, sent them a mail requesting my passport back in April 2021. Months went by so I sent another mail in August 2021. Still got no response so I sent another one in January 2022 and they finally email me in August 2022 with the date and time to pick it up. These process is long and frustrating but I’m happy I finally got it back
Thanks for your reply just to make sure i have sent everything right which documents did you send only letter? Or any other supporting documents? Thanks for the reply in advance and congratulations for your passport

Deputy123

Sep 2, 2022
Thanks for your reply just to make sure i have sent everything right which documents did you send only letter? Or any other supporting documents? Thanks for the reply in advance and congratulations for your passport
I only sent the letter

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello guys i’m going to seek asylum in canada i’m 19 and i’m bisexual i’m from nigeria which it isn’t allowed please what is the estimate a lawyer will cost?

mefepolat

Mar 18, 2022
you actually can renew your passport after your receive your PR
yes I even have friends that went back to their home countries after they got PR. nothing happened to any of them and they became citizens. tho I cannot say nothing will happen to anyone but what I think is Canada does not touch young people I guess (people under 30) my lawyer said her 12-15 clients went back to their home countries and Canada never initiated a cessation process.