+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get Passport back

mefepolat

Mar 18, 2022
They don’t give passport back u need to apply RTD refugee travel document because you can’t fly to your home country even after get permanent resident.
ffs stop giving false information. Anyone has the right to get their national passport back after becoming PR. You can travel back home as well but it is up to the border officer to report you to the IRCC. After that IRCC will decide if they should start a case against you. It is pretty long process and not that easy. I wouldn’t recommend going back home unless it is really urgent. It might give headache during citizenship application.

either give correct information or don’t comment on anything.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
ffs stop giving false information. Anyone has the right to get their national passport back after becoming PR. You can travel back home as well but it is up to the border officer to report you to the IRCC. After that IRCC will decide if they should start a case against you. It is pretty long process and not that easy. I wouldn’t recommend going back home unless it is really urgent. It might give headache during citizenship application.

either give correct information or don’t comment on anything.
I don’t want to travel back to my home country, but can I travel with my home country passport to the third country?

mefepolat

Mar 18, 2022
I don’t want to travel back to my home country, but can I travel with my home country passport to the third country?
I know that they might question why you used your passport if you have a valid reason to do it then I don’t think they will bother starting a case against you but do it at your own risk. I cannot guarantee because I’m not working at IRCC . My friends did not have any problem using their own passports.

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
yes I even have friends that went back to their home countries after they got PR. nothing happened to any of them and they became citizens. tho I cannot say nothing will happen to anyone but what I think is Canada does not touch young people I guess (people under 30) my lawyer said her 12-15 clients went back to their home countries and Canada never initiated a cessation process.
Must be very lucky because I know someone he came back last week immigration stopped him at Montreal airport now his pr in trouble .

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I know that they might question why you used your passport if you have a valid reason to do it then I don’t think they will bother starting a case against you but do it at your own risk. I cannot guarantee because I’m not working at IRCC . My friends did not have any problem using their own passports.
If this is the case u go visit your home country I bet you won’t be able to con
Might be yes. My friends always landed to toronto tho. Maybe Montreal police is more strict.
I bet if u go your home country you won’t be able to landed at Montreal airport for 100 percent sure my friend pr in trouble they are considering to cancel his pr report him back .

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I bet if u go your home country you won’t be able to landed at Montreal airport for 100 percent sure my friend pr in trouble they are considering to cancel his pr report him back .
Please please don’t give wrong information to people that nothing happen to you if you visit your home country u will lose your pr 100 percent sure who ever telling nothing happened they lying to everyone .

Reactions: Norijal

mefepolat

Mar 18, 2022
yeah it can happen for sure. It’s risky. It might happen or it may not. Tho it is really hard to cancel pr, your friend should still have time.

mefepolat

Mar 18, 2022
Please please don’t give wrong information to people that nothing happen to you if you visit your home country u will lose your pr 100 percent sure who ever telling nothing happened they lying to everyone .
Nope I’m not lying, I never said I guarantee. My friends didn’t have any problem. It doesn’t mean that it won’t happen to anyone. Read my message carefully.

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
yeah it can happen for sure. It’s risky. It might happen or it may not. Tho it is really hard to cancel pr, your friend should still have time.
U guys got pr that your life in danger u thinking nothing will happen mate I challenge you go home and come back then u will know reality you are living in imagination world they are super strict in unforgivable.

Reactions: Norijal