+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get Passport back

104romeo

Sep 13, 2022
For getting back your passport from Etobicoke office:
Send and email to (Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca ) and make a request for your passport in the email include
Your name
Your UCI number
Your contact information
Explain that you become PR without your passport
The list of all the documents you want to get back.(ie your passport)
I sent an email on August 9th
They replied on August 25th that my request has been logged in the system.
I received and email on September 9th with my an appointment date to pick up my passport in 3 weeks.
Hope my experience helps.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Send and email to (Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca ) and make a request for your passport in the email include
Your name
Your UCI number
Your contact information
I received and email on September 9th with my an appointment date to pick up my passport in 3 weeks.
3 weeks!!!!! Oh my goodness
I’ve been waiting for my passport for more than 5 months!!!
Did you mail a request letter to Etobicoke office?
Thank you for sharing your experience.

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
Your name
Your UCI number
Your contact information
Hi
I did the same thing and emailed them on the address you showed on august 22 and still didnt even receive a reply that they logged it. Can you please tell me what year you are talking about ? Thank you. This is really helpful to me. I have enailed mail and even faxed but no response.

104romeo

Sep 13, 2022
3 weeks!!!!! Oh my goodness
I’ve been waiting for my passport for more than 5 months!!!
Did you mail a request letter to Etobicoke office?
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I sent the a letter after the email too but they replied to my first email. I guess it’s important to include all the required information in the email .

Reactions: NaAzaAn

104romeo

Sep 13, 2022
Hi
I did the same thing and emailed them on the address you showed on august 22 and still didnt even receive a reply that they logged it. Can you please tell me what year you are talking about ? Thank you. This is really helpful to me. I have enailed mail and even faxed but no response.
All dates are 2022 I received the appointment email last Friday, The only other thing is that I send the first request with my own email, they replied that the request was logged to my email, but the email regarding the appointment date was sent to my wife's email.
For some reason they send all emails that Are meant for us to her even the PR confirmation was sent to her.

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
All dates are 2022 I received the appointment email last Friday, The only other thing is that I send the first request with my own email, they replied that the request was logged to my email, but the email regarding the appointment date was sent to my wife's email.
For some reason they send all emails that Are meant for us to her even the PR confirmation was sent to her.
I have attached my PR copy seized letter copy and the request letter with mail and email. Am I missing something? Can you please share the content of your letter that you sent. It’s been almost 5 months but i have not heard a single word from the Etobicoke office.

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
I have attached my PR copy seized letter copy and the request letter with mail and email. Am I missing something? Can you please share the content of your letter that you sent. It’s been almost 5 months but i have not heard a single word from the Etobicoke office.
Not even logged in email or anything at all. Please help me out with this matter.

104romeo

Sep 13, 2022
Not even logged in email or anything at all. Please help me out with this matter.
I —- (UCI number —-)
Received my certificate of permanent residency on — of July —. I’m writing to you to request for return of my Passports which was seized on —- of June —-at Etobicoke CIC office if possible,
Looking forward to hearing from you.

thats what I sent, I wish it helps you.

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
I —- (UCI number —-)
Received my certificate of permanent residency on — of July —. I’m writing to you to request for return of my Passports which was seized on —- of June —-at Etobicoke CIC office if possible,
Looking forward to hearing from you.

thats what I sent, I wish it helps you.
I have sent the same email content I don’t know what’s going on with them. Can you please share the address you sent on the letter to ircc etobicoke this is the mailing address i used to send the mailing letter:
IRCC Etobicoke
5343 Dundas Street West
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 6K5

104romeo

Sep 13, 2022
I have sent the same email content I don’t know what’s going on with them. Can you please share the address you sent on the letter to ircc etobicoke this is the mailing address i used to send the mailing letter:
IRCC Etobicoke
5343 Dundas Street West
Etobicoke, ON
M9B 6K5

(Etobicoke IRCC
5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105 Toronto, ON
M9B 6K5)
Your address is missing a “suite 105 “ maybe ?but the email should be enough I think.

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
(Etobicoke IRCC
5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105 Toronto, ON
M9B 6K5)
Your address is missing a “suite 105 “ maybe ?but the email should be enough I think.
The reason i used this address was because i went to CBSA and the lady there gave me a paper on that said to get your seized passport back send a letter on that address which didn’t mention suite 105 however i did send them email’s as well, i will wait for a week more otherwise send them again a letter with suite 105 mentioned. Maybe that’s the reason I didn’t get any answer back from them because they didn’t get my letters?

104romeo

Sep 13, 2022
The reason i used this address was because i went to CBSA and the lady there gave me a paper on that said to get your seized passport back send a letter on that address which didn’t mention suite 105 however i did send them email’s as well, i will wait for a week more otherwise send them again a letter with suite 105 mentioned. Maybe that’s the reason I didn’t get any answer back from them because they didn’t get my letters?
The same address with the suit number is what they sent me for passport pick up on my appointment date. But I’m not sure if that was the problem or not, I would suggest you resend the email and letter with the new address, also as I said before they will send the appointment email to the email that they sent your PR approval and COPR if it’s different from the one you are using now.
I my self have problem with my travel document, they are ignoring my request for an urgent one.

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
The same address with the suit number is what they sent me for passport pick up on my appointment date. But I’m not sure if that was the problem or not, I would suggest you resend the email and letter with the new address, also as I said before they will send the appointment email to the email that they sent your PR approval and COPR if it’s different from the one you are using now.
I my self have problem with my travel document, they are ignoring my request for an urgent one.
I am using the same email address on which they sent me PR approval and copr confirmation however i will send them again the letter on a new address including suite number and hopefully they will reply
Did they sent you appointment on email or mail?

104romeo

Sep 13, 2022
I am using the same email address on which they sent me PR approval and copr confirmation however i will send them again the letter on a new address including suite number and hopefully they will reply
Did they sent you appointment on email or mail?
They sent it to my wife’s email for both of us

ali19993

Jun 3, 2022
They sent it to my wife’s email for both of us
When we filed for spousal sponsorship the last email was sent to my wife was about applicant approval later all the rest email was received on my email address even the case approved, COpr , PR card approval. Later after getting my pr card I withdrew my refugee case and waiting for me seized passport to be returned.
Now I’m using my own email address to contact them and sending return of passport requests from my email address as pr and copr confirmation was received on my email address