+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown College - Offer Letters

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
Bro when did you applied
I have contacted with Indian representative delhi for application status as i have applied on 20 jan... and he said your application is in complete stage and will get admission decision soon...But m confused whether i will get offer or not...

Jatindua

Mar 22, 2018
I have contacted with Indian representative delhi for application status as i have applied on 20 jan... and he said your application is in complete stage and will get admission decision soon...But m confused whether i will get offer or not...
He said the exactly same thing to me

geme from oro

May 1, 2018
yes I have received it and since I don't have English proficiency test results, my offer was conditional. the worst thing is that, the visa officer rejected my study permit application. any one one who can help on visa issue plse?

geme from oro

May 1, 2018
Hey guys,

Has anyone here received an offer letter for the September 2018 intake?
The reason I'm asking is that personally, I have been waiting since the 1st of February and I want to know if anyone other than me has been waiting that long for a college to review their application. It seems a bit absurd.

yes I have received it and since I don't have English proficiency test results, my offer was conditional. the worst thing is that, the visa officer rejected my study permit application. any one one who can help on visa issue plse?

geme from oro

May 1, 2018
Hey guys,

The reason I'm asking is that personally, I have been waiting since the 1st of February and I want to know if anyone other than me has been waiting that long for a college to review their application. It seems a bit absurd.

Anmol3305

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Hey guys,

i have got

Anmol3305

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
hey same situation here applied for GBC in december but they didnt reply yet and centennial colleges offer letter is about to expire on 15 april what should i do? should I wait for gbc reply or get admission in centennial ???
go for centennial....dont jst wait for offer letter from gbc... it's not sure they will give

Feb 7, 2019
Hey guys,

Well I have also applied around 1 or 2 jan 2019 for September intake but still I haven't received an offer letter..