+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown College - Offer Letters

tradgorb

Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys,

Has anyone here received an offer letter for the September 2018 intake?
The reason I'm asking is that personally, I have been waiting since the 1st of February and I want to know if anyone other than me has been waiting that long for a college to review their application. It seems a bit absurd.

Reactions: Jatindua

tradgorb

Mar 20, 2018
So, to update.

I got a follow-up call today from the admissions office, she told me that on feb 1st they sent the first batch of offers.
They will be holding the next batch until they get enough acceptences to make sure they are not releasing too many offers.
This does not mean the courses are closed, the first batch is not all of the places open in a course, so people are not in a waitlist yet.
This situation can go as far as the 29-30th of April, so we have time to wait.

Jatindua

Mar 22, 2018
Thank You for the information , I have been waiting for my offer letter since January . I met the college representative at IDP edu fest. He told me to expect it till March end .

Jatindua

Mar 22, 2018
I have applied in event marketing , I met George Brown college representative last month in IDP edu fair . He said they will start sending offer letter from first Feb for marketing expect it till March end or April first week . Don't worry seats are available the said the deciding criteria is is according to the date you have applied for the course

Aakriti choudhary

Mar 20, 2018
I have applied in event marketing , I met George Brown college representative last month in IDP edu fair . He said they will start sending offer letter from first Feb for marketing expect it till March end or April first week . Don't worry seats are available the said the deciding criteria is is according to the date you have applied for the course
Ok thank you so much i have applied on december 26 i have to decide in april first week otherwise the offer of centennial would expire so really tensed

Jatindua

Mar 22, 2018
Ok thank you so much i have applied on december 26 i have to decide in april first week otherwise the offer of centennial would expire so really tensed
You have applied very early , I hope you will get the offer letter soon , have you applied with your IELTS score or on conditional basis , I suggest you to call the college international students helpline if your deadline for centennial is approaching don't loose the opportunity in hope for GBC , my consultant is saying this year there have a been a lot of applications so you never know the chances

Aakriti choudhary

Mar 20, 2018
You have applied very early , I hope you will get the offer letter soon , have you applied with your IELTS score or on conditional basis , I suggest you to call the college international students helpline if your deadline for centennial is approaching don't loose the opportunity in hope for GBC , my consultant is saying this year there have a been a lot of applications so you never know the chances
I have applied with ielts i have mailed the admission officer i will wait till april then will block my seat for centennial thank you so much

Dhruvh049

Mar 23, 2018
i have applied on 10th feb,haven't got the admission letter yet.
My application status shows ''submitted'.
how much time do you think it will take to get me acceptance letter?

Jatindua

Mar 22, 2018
i have applied on 10th feb,haven't got the admission letter yet.
My application status shows ''submitted'.
how much time do you think it will take to get me acceptance letter?
Yesterday I contacted the Indian representative of George Brown , She said they

Jatindua

Mar 22, 2018
They are still processing applications for December 2017 , So you might have to wait till April End if you had made your application in Feb.