+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown College - Offer Letters

Jay123Par

Apr 5, 2018
Ok thank you so much i have applied on december 26 i have to decide in april first week otherwise the offer of centennial would expire so really tensed
hey same situation here applied for GBC in december but they didnt reply yet and centennial colleges offer letter is about to expire on 15 april what should i do? should I wait for gbc reply or get admission in centennial ???

Jatindua

Mar 22, 2018
hey same situation here applied for GBC in december but they didnt reply yet and centennial colleges offer letter is about to expire on 15 april what should i do? should I wait for gbc reply or get admission in centennial ???
Guys same situation with me , have you received your offer letter yet any reply from George Brown , Top there is a Canadian fair in Delhi , I was thinking of visiting there and asking the George Brown Representative.

Reactions: Jay123Par

Jay123Par

Apr 5, 2018
Guys same situation with me , have you received your offer letter yet any reply from George Brown , Top there is a Canadian fair in Delhi , I was thinking of visiting there and asking the George Brown Representative.
i live in ahmedabad and ahmedabad IDp fair is on 14 april , centennial offer expires on 15 april so do you have any ideahow shoul contact them or ask them about this.

Jatindua

Mar 22, 2018
i live in ahmedabad and ahmedabad IDp fair is on 14 april , centennial offer expires on 15 april so do you have any ideahow shoul contact them or ask them about this.
I have no Idea I have emailed the college , emailed the Indian representative, Called the college twice they just say it's under process

Centennial is in Toronto only why are you waiting for george brown centennial is equally good

I suggest you to call the college in the evening and ask them

Jay123Par

Apr 5, 2018
I have no Idea I have emailed the college , emailed the Indian representative, Called the college twice they just say it's under process

Centennial is in Toronto only why are you waiting for george brown centennial is equally good

I suggest you to call the college in the evening and ask them
ya but in both college have different course if i get admission in gbc then its better
ok that is good adwise to call them thanx
but what should I tell them?? is it ok to tell them about other offer letter

Aakriti choudhary

Mar 20, 2018
I think we should not let the centennial offer go by i am blocking my fees for centennial on monday because if gbc does not come then we will be at loss

Jatindua

Mar 22, 2018
Did you
No i just got an automatic reply that they are processing applications for december
Did you Emailed to chitra or at the international admission I.D , Tommorow they are coming for IDP fair at Delhi , I ll go and ask them personally if they are going to give LOA or not

Aakriti choudhary

Mar 20, 2018
Hi i mailed to chitta yes please if you get any information do tell me
Did you

Did you Emailed to chitra or at the international admission I.D , Tommorow they are coming for IDP fair at Delhi , I ll go and ask them personally if they are going to give LOA or not
to