+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General Physician received NOI from OINP but wrong ECA

Aqsa001

Dec 31, 2023
Mine got rejected due to wrong ECA from MCC. Now I got my ECA from MCC
Did they give you one month time for mcc eca submission after PR application evaluation or rejected directly? Had you questioned about it Ircc before application submission?

absam321

Jun 15, 2023
Did they give you one month time for mcc eca submission after PR application evaluation or rejected directly? Had you questioned about it Ircc before application submission?
They didn't give any time or ask about ECA. They just rejected and returned it.

sask2k24

Jan 6, 2024
They didn't give any time or ask about ECA. They just rejected and returned it.
But you got points from OINP with your WES evaluation right ? But in EE they rejected your application due to ECA not from MCC. So what next step are you planning ?

Sin93

Jan 26, 2024
Dears, as soon as you get your NOI from OINP you should submit your ECA report from Physicians.ca portal and after the documents have been submitted, you should authorise MCC to share the ECA report to OINP.
But there is a clause that OINP has 30 days to verify your ECA report from MCC after which it expires.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
The physicians apply website seems to be down, I've been trying for a week now and it's still down. Anyone knows what's going on?

Sin93

Jan 26, 2024
The physicians apply website seems to be down, I've been trying for a week now and it's still down. Anyone knows what's going on?
There is some kind of technical issue as per the official MCC website, maybe that's the reason the OINP status is not being changed

Reactions: andrews17

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
May I ask how long does it take to get your degree verified by MCC? Thanks
It depends. My personal experience (my wife's medical degree) is taking so long. It's stuck in the process where MCC sent the documents for verification to the university, but apparently they haven't replied (it's been almost 3 months).

maratl

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
It depends. My personal experience (my wife's medical degree) is taking so long. It's stuck in the process where MCC sent the documents for verification to the university, but apparently they haven't replied (it's been almost 3 months).
Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: andrews17

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
My wife (an IMG) has been waiting for ECA from MCC for 9 months now. The first 6 months were a back and forth between submitting documents and then getting a notification from MCC 2 months later saying there was something missing in one of the document missing, so we had to resubmit. This happened twice. Finally, they confirmed everything was fine in November, and we haven't heard anything since then.

There was an EE healthcare draw today that cut-off in 422 pts. If my wife had her ECA, she would have 429 points, so it's a lost opportunity.

I've heard that some people have done their medical ECA through other institutions, like WES. She's currently working in Canada as a PSW (TEER 3), which doesn't require a medical degree. Could she get ECA through WES and still claim points for Canadian experience as a PSW?

sabbir06

Jul 6, 2017
In the same boat for a family member.. waiting for MCC ECA.. got OINP PNP by WES.. but got the first PR application returned for being incomplete since ECA from MCC was not present. (NOC 31102).. following this thread for reference... Any idea how long it can take to get SVR completed from Sylhet Medical College in Bangladesh? Is there a benefit by pursuing the college to send the verification faster? Anyone has any material information like contacts etc. based on first hand information.... Any help is appreciated.. thanks in advance!!

ahmedraza01

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone, my brother in law has the same situation, he got his ITA form OINP in noc 31102, but he had done his ECA form WES after realising his error he applied his ECA from MCC and its it prosess now, He has expirence in PG traniee (paid) for FCPS but have not done his exams yet, this exprience should be good ?