+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General Physician received NOI from OINP but wrong ECA

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hello Guys,

I got ITA last month but still my ECA is not verified by MCC and it is in process for 4.5 months. Should I wait for ECA from MCC or submit with WES report? I'm thinking to attach MCC receipts and explained in LOE. OINP approved my case with WES report.

My NOC code is 31102 General Physician.

Any suggestion

Thanks

@andrews17 @shukhan
I'm in the same situation. Not sure how would it work with WES. I'm just waiting for the MCC ECA.

absam321

Jun 15, 2023
I just talked with MCC support and they said it will take time may be a month or two,. I am planning to submit application with WES

Reactions: andrews17

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Guys,

I got ITA last month but still my ECA is not verified by MCC and it is in process for 4.5 months. Should I wait for ECA from MCC or submit with WES report? I'm thinking to attach MCC receipts and explained in LOE. OINP approved my case with WES report.

My NOC code is 31102 General Physician.

Any suggestion

Thanks

@andrews17 @shukhan
Are you wanting to practice medicine in Canada? Where did you do your training and where have you been practicing medicine? Depending on where you trained and practiced it can be extremely difficult to get relicensed in Canada.

ammar11222

Oct 3, 2023
HI Shukhan, Exactly same things happened with me. I didn't attached Passport signature page and after 3 months MCC asked for it. My ECA is still in progress and SVR has not been done so far. It's been 4 months now, I got ITA now and I am planning to submit my application with WES and MCC receipts and will explain everything in LOE. This is the best I can do for now.
Hey just want to confirm did you paid and processed the ECA process as your SVR is still pending ? My SVR is In Receiving stage and ECA is not allowing unless my degree is added on mcc portal.

absam321

Jun 15, 2023
Hey just want to confirm did you paid and processed the ECA process as your SVR is still pending ? My SVR is In Receiving stage and ECA is not allowing unless my degree is added on mcc portal.
Yes, I have submitted my PR application with WES and add details regarding MCC in LOE. My SVR is in process right now.

ammar11222

Oct 3, 2023
Yes, I have submitted my PR application with WES and add details regarding MCC in LOE. My SVR is in process right now.
Good luck with your application.
I'll be submitting my documents for OINP while I have also applied for SVR from MCC. Meanwhile I'll also attach ECA from WES and write LOE.

absam321

Jun 15, 2023
Good luck with your application.
I'll be submitting my documents for OINP while I have also applied for SVR from MCC. Meanwhile I'll also attach ECA from WES and write LOE.
I have been nominated by OINP last month and then got ITA. OINP accepted my WES report.

Reactions: andrews17

absam321

Jun 15, 2023
Can someone please help me with an important issue concerning OINP? My NOC occupation is General Physician and I have received an NOI from OINP in the HCP draw that was conducted on May 8th, 2023 but I have just realized that I have gotten the ECA done from the wrong body. I got ECA done from WES instead of MCC. I’ve immediately applied for an equivalence by MCC but it may take time for them to get the equivalence to me. I have about 38 days left to respond to the NOI. I will wait until the last day to see if MCC can send me the equivalence but if it takes longer can I go ahead and submit my application with the ECA from WES? and hope that if they raise any objections I will have the equivalence from MCC by that point in time. Can I also mention all of this in the LOE while submitting the application and attach relevant documentation so that they know that i’ve genuinely applied for ECA from MCC?
What's the update?

ammar11222

Oct 3, 2023
Can anyone please confirm if its worth it to apply for PR after getting an ITA from IRCC ? The primary applicant has an ECA from Wes and has already applied for ECA from MCC but obviously they take 5 to 6 months.

ammar11222

Oct 3, 2023
Absolutely. Also, make sure to sign and attach an attested copy of the Passport bearer’s page. My ECA has been delayed because of it. They don’t mention it as a requirement on their website but will send you a message if it’s missing and it will delay the process.
Hello dear,

Can you please provide me your contact number or email address ? I need to ask something