+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Status :Review Required ( Help urgent)

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
AJ12345 said:
alot of ppl got through after their application being put on hold or review later. so if you have sent the updated docs and all , i hope it should be okay coz they reject right away if there is no hope but if they put it on hold or something, there is definitely a chance of getting it but yea be prepared for the worse
wish you good luck man..
In my case I am afraid they can comment that I was not eligible at the time of application...as i applied 10 days before one year of my convocation.
I counted my exp from PGWP..not sure if updated letter will do any thing in my case :)

AJ12345

Oct 7, 2013
gladaki said:
In my case I am afraid they can comment that I was not eligible at the time of application...as i applied 10 days before one year of my convocation.
I counted my exp from PGWP..not sure if updated letter will do any thing in my case :)

ohh tht sucks but still you never know ..stay positive

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
HI All .. i have just got my GCMS Notes and its says review required . as per as notes my an immigration officer some duties does not match .. here is the exact notes given by them
"letter provides a list of duties which does not appears to correspond to NOC. it does not appear that the PA performs the duties outlined in the lead statement of the NOC. while it appears that the PA serves a management function there is a little info to suggest that he "supervise and coordinates the activities of workers"Duties include liaising with customers ,placing orders while assurance and sales goals are met"

i guess they think my duties are more like management type instead of sales supervisor but as per the employer letter 4 out of 8 do match, and the other 4 are kinda management
its been 11 moths i applied and now i am very scared either my case will get approved or not.. i am new to this web site..
plz everyone give me your wise opinions ... Here is the duties i found of sales supervisor NOC 6211 onail sales supervisors perform some or all of the following duties:
Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
Sell merchandise to customers
Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.

these are on the HRDC website and my duties (8 in total) do match not all but 6 out of 8 and the other are similar.
I have asked my lawyer and he said we"ll write another letter describing them our point.
plz let me know what to do coz my work visa is going to expire soon and i need to take an action ASAP ...

AJ12345

Oct 7, 2013
richi jolly said:
HI All .. i have just got my GCMS Notes and its says review required . as per as notes my an immigration officer some duties does not match .. here is the exact notes given by them
"letter provides a list of duties which does not appears to correspond to NOC. it does not appear that the PA performs the duties outlined in the lead statement of the NOC. while it appears that the PA serves a management function there is a little info to suggest that he "supervise and coordinates the activities of workers"Duties include liaising with customers ,placing orders while assurance and sales goals are met"

i guess they think my duties are more like management type instead of sales supervisor but as per the employer letter 4 out of 8 do match, and the other 4 are kinda management
its been 11 moths i applied and now i am very scared either my case will get approved or not.. i am new to this web site..
plz everyone give me your wise opinions ... Here is the duties i found of sales supervisor NOC 6211 onail sales supervisors perform some or all of the following duties:
Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
Sell merchandise to customers
Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.

these are on the HRDC website and my duties (8 in total) do match not all but 6 out of 8 and the other are similar.
I have asked my lawyer and he said we"ll write another letter describing them our point.
plz let me know what to do coz my work visa is going to expire soon and i need to take an action ASAP ...

I guess your lawyer is right. That's the best you can do but don't loose hope. try to send it asap .. review required doesnt mean they gonna reject your file, i have a feeling it should be okay but be prepared for either situation

AJ12345

Oct 7, 2013
richi jolly said:
So should i email them the new letter or mail the hard copy, and should it be the same as previous with some edits.

you need to email them. get an updated letter from your employer with job duties in much better detail and make sure they match the noc code you have applied under

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
ok thanks file due date is jan 19 2014, does that mean they gonna make a decision before that?
but if they gonna reject my file, then y would they hold my file.
i am gonna see my employer on friday. and get the letter .. but i dont work for him anymore. does it make a difference

anonimo

Sep 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-13
AOR Received.
23-04-13
Med's Request
accepted medical used for a wp before cec app
Passport Req..
27-11-13
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-13 (CoPR)
LANDED..........
16-12-13
I applied under 0621 n reading this freaks me out. I cannot find anyone here who got approved under similar noc. Wondering now if I should update my letter too...pls guys with similar noc share your experiences

anonimo

Sep 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-13
AOR Received.
23-04-13
Med's Request
accepted medical used for a wp before cec app
Passport Req..
27-11-13
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-13 (CoPR)
LANDED..........
16-12-13
Yes I got them just recently but nothing started except for criminality. I searched through this forum for others with this noc but didn't see any positive experiences. Mostly all rejected and some still waiting from more than a year ago

neerajsood

Nov 12, 2012
Re: GCMS Status BF'D June 2015

Hi,

I am june 2010 case under NOC 4131 and got medicals on 8th November 2012. My son who is already in Canada has got his medicals done from there only and now still waiting for DM since last 8.5 months got GCMS notes which says medicals not received for son in Canada which we got verified were sent to ottawa office by the concerned doctor well in time. Now the surprising thing is that my BF'D is 15th May 2015 . Does that mean I will have to wait till 2015 without my passports Medicals will expire too.. Any help will release our pressure thanks.

Neeraj

PB02

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
richi jolly said:
ok thanks file due date is jan 19 2014, does that mean they gonna make a decision before that?
but if they gonna reject my file, then y would they hold my file.
i am gonna see my employer on friday. and get the letter .. but i dont work for him anymore. does it make a difference
Hey Richi Jolly,

Yes, they can take decision anytime before that. I agree with AJ12345 that your file Says Review Required - Doesn't mean rejection. I was in a similar situation and recently got MR. Don't worry the best you can so at this moment is to send an updated letter with added responsibilities. I think you should be fine but you will have to act fast.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Re: GCMS Status BF'D June 2015

neerajsood said:
Hi,

I am june 2010 case under NOC 4131 and got medicals on 8th November 2012. My son who is already in Canada has got his medicals done from there only and now still waiting for DM since last 8.5 months got GCMS notes which says medicals not received for son in Canada which we got verified were sent to ottawa office by the concerned doctor well in time. Now the surprising thing is that my BF'D is 15th May 2015 . Does that mean I will have to wait till 2015 without my passports Medicals will expire too.. Any help will release our pressure thanks.

Neeraj
Please stop spamming the forum - it doesn't look like you are a CEC applicant so I'm not sure you'll get your answer here

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
PB02 said:
Hey Richi Jolly,

Yes, they can take decision anytime before that. I agree with AJ12345 that your file Says Review Required - Doesn't mean rejection. I was in a similar situation and recently got MR. Don't worry the best you can so at this moment is to send an updated letter with added responsibilities. I think you should be fine but you will have to act fast.
Wondering once u complete 12 month of processing, do they reply you whether you passed eligibility or not?