+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows "Eligibility: Review Required"...Let's get together here!

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Great brother...hope you pass eligibility. What is your AOR? I think most of the people went through " review required" option, but they didn't notice because they just wait to received PPR. That agent told me most of the cases needed senior officer recommendation. I am praying i would pass:(
My aor is August 4,2018.What is yours??Yes don’t wry,u will get it..The same thing agent told me that most of the applications go through a new review...have u got any additional document request?...

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
My aor is August 4,2018.What is yours??Yes don’t wry,u will get it..The same thing agent told me that most of the applications go through a new review...have u got any additional document request?...
I am August 20 PNP applicant. IP1 since 26th Sep and they didn't asked any ADR yet but i uploaded few docs by CSE and they received it. Eagerly waiting for PPR brother...can't stop thinking about Canada...getting almost mado_O

MaryKRaj

Nov 8, 2018
Hello Everyone.

My eligibility is Review required as well. My AOR is May 09. Kindly add me on whatsapp group. 919940295394

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Why you need to download that letter??? You just need to send those documents by CSE as early as possible. Just don't wait for asking any doc by them.
Why you need to download that letter??? You just need to send those documents by CSE as early as possible. Just don't wait for asking any doc by them.
ohk.. Thank you for letting me know. can i upload that document in my cic account?