+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows "Eligibility: Review Required"...Let's get together here!

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
hello guys!! i found out the reason why they need review of my eligibility. Actually i worked as a cashier and then supersvisor at same place. My job letter mentioned that i was cashier and then promoted to supervisor. All duties i mentioned in letter was duties of supervisor and exactly match with noc. but I did not upload separate job letter with duties as cashier. because i thought its not gonna consider. but officer made a note that my job letter duties match with supervisor noc. job lettter for cashier noc not provided. Even my lawyer did not tell me to upload a cashier job letter separately. What shoukd i do now. They did not request for any documents yet. We cant download any document unless thay ask for one.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
I don't think it has to be a seperate letter, my job was bartender for 6 months and then I was promoted to manager, in my letter it states this along with my duties in each profession so they can see the difference. I'd do the same if I were you and upload it asap

Reactions: jessy87

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
hello guys!! i found out the reason why they need review of my eligibility. Actually i worked as a cashier and then supersvisor at same place. My job letter mentioned that i was cashier and then promoted to supervisor. All duties i mentioned in letter was duties of supervisor and exactly match with noc. but I did not upload separate job letter with duties as cashier. because i thought its not gonna consider. but officer made a note that my job letter duties match with supervisor noc. job lettter for cashier noc not provided. Even my lawyer did not tell me to upload a cashier job letter separately. What shoukd i do now. They did not request for any documents yet. We cant download any document unless thay ask for one.
out of interest, what's your noc code?

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
I don't think it has to be a seperate letter, my job was bartender for 6 months and then I was promoted to manager, in my letter it states this along with my duties in each profession so they can see the difference. I'd do the same if I were you and upload it asap
actually in my job letter, i mentioned job duties as a supervisor, not as a cashier. No i cnt download it now unless they requested it.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
actually in my job letter, i mentioned job duties as a supervisor, not as a cashier. No i cnt download it now unless they requested it.
I'm surprised that's really an issue though, cashier isn't skilled so I'm surprised they're really scrutinizing it.

Can you ask your employer to edit it and send you one back?

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
I'm surprised that's really an issue though, cashier isn't skilled so I'm surprised they're really scrutinizing it.

Can you ask your employer to edit it and send you one back?
exactly!!! There is no point of giving me hard time on this unecessary thing. yeah my employer can give me new letter. but the problem is that they did nt review my file yet. They are going to review on 26 nov. They need to request a document then i cn upload it. you dnt get an option to download it in your account. do u hv any idea about that? can i download it now?

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
i dont really wanna mess around on my own account but i pretty sure it can be done without them requesting it. anyone?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hi Dear, I am in the same boat. AOR: May04, Eligibility:review required on STAT question.
Still, you are in that status, nothing changes yet??? I am really worried my case....if the review is required then why they don't ask us what they need or what is the problem???? They just throw a review case on the self and never looked back?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Why you need to download that letter??? You just need to send those documents by CSE as early as possible. Just don't wait for asking any doc by them.