+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows "Eligibility: Review Required"...Let's get together here!

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
You should be fine during officer review then. It's just that you fell into a long queue called 'review required' and it will be a while till an officer touches it.
@navinball
Please help me, brother...I mailed Ralph who is a member of parliament Canada. Lots of people asking about their application through email to him and he replied back with details. I don't know whether it is true or not. He replied to me last night, my eligibility is in the process- review required. I see lots of people talking in this forum that, review required means there is a problem with your eligibility and this will take huge time to pass. They recommend me to order GCMS, which i already did today. Should have to worried brothero_O

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
@navinball
Please help me, brother...I mailed Ralph who is a member of parliament Canada. Lots of people asking about their application through email to him and he replied back with details. I don't know whether it is true or not. He replied to me last night, my eligibility is in the process- review required. I see lots of people talking in this forum that, review required means there is a problem with your eligibility and this will take huge time to pass. They recommend me to order GCMS, which i already did today. Should have to worried brothero_O
I also got similar reply as you from him. I think it is true, and I am waiting for my notes generated nearly one month ago

Reactions: SRayhan87

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
I also got similar reply as you from him. I think it is true, and I am waiting for my notes generated nearly one month ago
If it is true then what should we do now?? Maybe we are in trouble brother.... But i don't understand why my eligibility is in review?? I am a PNP applicant, They already nominate me. I have submitted every document they need.I am in a panic mood nowo_O

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
If it is true then what should we do now?? Maybe we are in trouble brother.... But i don't understand why my eligibility is in review?? I am a PNP applicant, They already nominate me. I have submitted every document they need.I am in a panic mood nowo_O
I don't know either, just wait for the gcms note to see how to continue

Reactions: SRayhan87

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
@navinball
Same boat, Ralph told me I'm under review.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
"Eligibility is in process – review required." Not sure whether to get notes or not...this is really disheartening. I was already told by a few people my work experience probably isn't strong enough. If it was being finalised as a pass it would say 'review required recommended pass' would it not?

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
"Eligibility is in process – review required." Not sure whether to get notes or not...this is really disheartening. I was already told by a few people my work experience probably isn't strong enough. If it was being finalised as a pass it would say 'review required recommended pass' would it not?
my status shows eligibility requires review. It seems there is so many terms

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
I'm not in Canada so I'm not sure I can even order GCMS notes. I think it's best for me to forget about Canada for now, it looks like I could have at least another 6 months wait

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
I'm not in Canada so I'm not sure I can even order GCMS notes. I think it's best for me to forget about Canada for now, it looks like I could have at least another 6 months wait
you can order GCMS notes from getgcms.com...do it asap so you can see why you are in review required. If there are some docs that can help officer with the information they might be looking for, upload them through CSE..don't loose hope, you will get it..all the best.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
They have all the documents they would ever ask for, paystubs, t4's, letter with hours pay and duties, even NOA. Just gonna have to wait this one out

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Somebody told me last night in a whatsapp group that, this is very common to required review status. Most of the cases went through by this procedure.
Could you try and ask how many people had the identical status to us and still got through with no extra wait? It's the fact ours doesn't say 'recommended pass' that worries me

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Could you try and ask how many people had the identical status to us and still got through with no extra wait? It's the fact ours doesn't say 'recommended pass' that worries me
I didn't ask him but i will. i have already ordered GCMS. for precaution today i uploaded some more documents by CSE web from. Previously i did not add payslip and nomination certificate. Maybe this is a concern to the cic as i am a pnp applicant. In addition: i added latest bank statement with putting some more money and job confirmation and appointment letter. Maybe this will help them to boost my process. Although i raised gcms this takes time to get.