+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS says Eligibility not met.. BUt Application not yet rejected!!

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I need your help, guys.

I got to know that my eligibility "Appears Not Met because employment letter provided does not contain job duties" when I received my GCMS notes this week. I envisaged this, so I kept pushing my previous and current employers for the proper format of employment letters. I was lucky enough to get a revised letter from my previous employers and sent them via webform long before I received my GCMS notes. I also included an explanation about how my current employers do not want to provide this letter in the specific requested format. However, they gave me a generic salary certificate and an employment certificate. I also provided pay stubs to prove my current employment. NOC is the same for both jobs.
SO my question is, will the extra employment letter which my previous employer gave me suffice since both jobs have the same NOC?
My timeline below:

AOR: APRIL 15, 2019
MEP: MAY 30, 2019
BIL: MAY 29, 2019
GHOST UPDATE: JUNE 13, 2019
SENT UPDATED EMPLOYMENT LETTER: JULY 03, 2019
ORDERED GCMS NOTES: AUGUST 21, 2019
RECEIVED GCMS NOTES: NOV 09, 2019
ELIGIBILITY NOT MET{JOB DUTIES}: JUNE 13, 2019

Thanks.
Hello,

Please let me know, does an applicant get ADR because the employment offer letter doesn't have job roles and responsibilities ? My India experience letter doesn't have it and US has it, however, I am claiming points for both employments. Can someone highlight this ? My employer has denied mentioning it and I do not have any clue what to do ? Should I proactively arrange it from my Manager and upload it on web form ?

Thanks,

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hello,

Please let me know, does an applicant get ADR because the employment offer letter doesn't have job roles and responsibilities ? My India experience letter doesn't have it and US has it, however, I am claiming points for both employments. Can someone highlight this ? My employer has denied mentioning it and I do not have any clue what to do ? Should I proactively arrange it from my Manager and upload it on web form ?

Thanks,
Hi, it seems like no ADR in the case of missing job roles & responsibilities. Can your colleagues write one for you and you write a self-explanation letter, including your contract, payroll, tax paper, business card, and anything that could support? You should proactively arrange it for sure.

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi, it seems like no ADR in the case of missing job roles & responsibilities. Can your colleagues write one for you and you write a self-explanation letter, including your contract, payroll, tax paper, business card, and anything that could support? You should proactively arrange it for sure.
Thanks , I will do it. However my spouse has added work exp in the work history for which points aren't claimed. Even he doesn't have roles and responsibilities, should he arrange one as well ?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Thanks , I will do it. However my spouse has added work exp in the work history for which points aren't claimed. Even he doesn't have roles and responsibilities, should he arrange one as well ?
Just seeking those exp which claimed for CRS points I believe.

Thekkedath

Mar 19, 2019
Sharing My timeline here as it might be helpful for more people with similar "Eligibility Not Met" status.

CRS: 452
AOR: April 16, 2019
ADR1: May 25, 2019 ( Detailed Letter on activities during my stay+ IMM5669)
ADR 2: May 29,2019 (RCMP)
MEP: May 29,2019
Called CIC mid-June -> Eligibility Not met (Lack of supporting documents for siblings current residence in Canada-> Uploaded it via Webform)
File transferred from CIO Sydney to Ottawa -> Mid January 2020
Ghost Update 1: Medical expiry (January 31st, 2020)
Ghost Update 2: February 5th, 2020
Called CIC: February 7th (Everything passed-> medical extension request forwarded)
Ghost update 3: February 13th,2020 (Remedial extension request passed)
PPR mail: February 14th

@PrasadK Thank you for your guidance :)

Reactions: JssAmA and PrasadK

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
Hi Guys... I am in the ame boat of Eligibility appears to not have met.

But since my file is in NDVO I am still waiting for a decision.
I just wanted to check if I can, simultaneously, apply for ITA again through my Husband's account??? He will obviously be the primary sponsor..... please can anybody guide if this is possible or even feasible.

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
Hi Guys... I am in the ame boat of Eligibility appears to not have met.

But since my file is in NDVO I am still waiting for a decision.
I just wanted to check if I can, simultaneously, apply for ITA again through my Husband's account??? He will obviously be the primary sponsor..... please can anybody guide if this is possible or even feasible.
cant you do something abt it? What is the reason for eligibility not met?

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
Eligibility not me due to POF? what was the reason? Can you please share complete details?
I had a personal loan which I proactively disclosed to IRCC. Then after 2 months post AoR I called them and came to know eligibility not met. Then after receiving GCMS I saw that they've deducted the loan outstanding amount and credit card due from PoF. Although I was paying EMIs regualrly and provided repayment plan they did not accept that. Then I closed the loan and sent updated poF documents along with loan closing letter in the forst week of january. Yesterday I got a ghost asking for my non accampaying spouse biometric. No sure if tis a good sign.

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018
I had a personal loan which I proactively disclosed to IRCC. Then after 2 months post AoR I called them and came to know eligibility not met. Then after receiving GCMS I saw that they've deducted the loan outstanding amount and credit card due from PoF. Although I was paying EMIs regualrly and provided repayment plan they did not accept that. Then I closed the loan and sent updated poF documents along with loan closing letter in the forst week of january. Yesterday I got a ghost asking for my non accampaying spouse biometric. No sure if tis a good sign.
Well i believe you are good to go now. PPR must be on its way after spouse Biometric. You can raise a webform to check this and ask for your eligibility status.

khaza_139

Oct 10, 2019
Well i believe you are good to go now. PPR must be on its way after spouse Biometric. You can raise a webform to check this and ask for your eligibility status.
Lets hope so. All the eligibility not met folks I've seen waited on an average of 8-10 months before they got ppr (if they got ppr). I was also bracing for at least a year. But, lets hope for the best.