+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS says Eligibility not met.. BUt Application not yet rejected!!

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Hi The latest status of GCMS note says Eligibility not met and the update was on 9 September 2018 after which my file is not yet moved. Seven months and its still at CIO Sydney.
The note of 9 September 2019 says 2 things:-

a) NO EMPLOYMENT DUTIES PROVIDED A11.2 Review required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS : REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 58 Outstanding Documents (Not requested): RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

b) CRS score at ITA 455 CRS points minimum score for round: 451 CRS score at application (APR): 455 Total CRS Points Assessed: 405/ Verified CRS Score: 405 I have reviewed the following for CRS Points:

I dont understand if my application is already rejected or in the verge of rejection or i might not hear from them any further. Its been 7 months i have submitted my application.

Can anyone please help with understanding this?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi The latest status of GCMS note says Eligibility not met and the update was on 9 September 2018 after which my file is not yet moved. Seven months and its still at CIO Sydney.
The note of 9 September 2019 says 2 things:-

a) NO EMPLOYMENT DUTIES PROVIDED A11.2 Review required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS : REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 58 Outstanding Documents (Not requested): RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

b) CRS score at ITA 455 CRS points minimum score for round: 451 CRS score at application (APR): 455 Total CRS Points Assessed: 405/ Verified CRS Score: 405 I have reviewed the following for CRS Points:

I dont understand if my application is already rejected or in the verge of rejection or i might not hear from them any further. Its been 7 months i have submitted my application.

Can anyone please help with understanding this?
Welcome to the 'Eligibility not met' club....Sorry to hear you are in this situation though....

First of all have you raised CSE to send through your job responsibilities?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
"NO EMPLOYMENT DUTIES PROVIDED " Have you provided a job description or any other format that would describe what you do? If so , how did you pass R10 check which is usually performed at the very beginning of the application process.

That could also explain why they have assessed you for 405 points instead of what you claimed at 455, as they are unable to verify your employment so they cut your legs out, as if you haven't done that job at all.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
R10 check
R10 check doesn't check for Job responsibilities.
R10 check is for completeness off all documents - PCCs, educational documents, WES evaluations, passport scans, any other required document....
Usually R10 check clears within 40-50 days of AOR....

Duties check happens at CPA(case Processing agent) level and is the secondary check after R10 check....

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
No i have
Welcome to the 'Eligibility not met' club....Sorry to hear you are in this situation though....

First of all have you raised CSE to send through your job responsibilities?
What is CSE? I dont have any idea about it and havent raised it yet. Can you help?

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
"NO EMPLOYMENT DUTIES PROVIDED " Have you provided a job description or any other format that would describe what you do? If so , how did you pass R10 check which is usually performed at the very beginning of the application process.

That could also explain why they have assessed you for 405 points instead of what you claimed at 455, as they are unable to verify your employment so they cut your legs out, as if you haven't done that job at all.

I just provided my experience certificates and Pay slip with that certificates. I have worked with organisations like KPMg and Ernst &Young so verifying my employment should not be an issue for them.

Just need the clarity on further steps.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
R10 check doesn't check for Job responsibilities.
R10 check is for completeness off all documents - PCCs, educational documents, WES evaluations, passport scans, any other required document....
Usually R10 check clears within 40-50 days of AOR....

Duties check happens at CPA(case Processing agent) level and is the secondary check after R10 check....
I haven't said that R10 do check anything beyond wither documents have been uploaded or not. In this guy case,he didn't attach job responsibilities hence the comment on his notes.

So, Am not sure if that was the case or not , but Am really not sure how did he pass R10 if his work history documents aren't complete.

Regards,,,

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I just provided my experience certificates and Pay slip with that certificates. I have worked with organisations like KPMg and Ernst &Young so verifying my employment should not be an issue for them.

Just need the clarity on further steps.
Totally not enough.. even if you where working for Canadian Government itself. You must raise a CSE as soon as you can and include your job description or any other related document that would help IRCC assess your experience versus the the lead statements in your claimed NOC

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
No i have

What is CSE? I dont have any idea about it and havent raised it yet. Can you help?
CSE is Case specific Enquiry. it's a form of tool that allows applicants to send further disclosures to IRCC after lodging their eAPR . You can google it and find more about it.

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Thanks. I will do it right away. I hope it helps my case.
CSE is Case specific Enquiry. it's a form of tool that allows applicants to send further disclosures to IRCC after lodging their eAPR . You can google it and find more about it.

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Can you also help me with the details to me included in my CSE filings. It will be very helpful.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Can you also help me with the details to me included in my CSE filings. It will be very helpful.
Present your case as is. Provide the required documents as per Section 10 of the Immigration act (you can google ''completeness check canada'') you will be able to know what you didn't provide already before.

Also ,attach an LOE to explain why you missed it before and that you are trying to push your application forward.

Goodluck

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
T
Present your case as is. Provide the required documents as per Section 10 of the Immigration act (you can google ''completeness check canada'') you will be able to know what you didn't provide already before.

Also ,attach an LOE to explain why you missed it before and that you are trying to push your application forward.

Goodluck
Thanks.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Thanks. I will do it right away. I hope it helps my case.
Can I give a friendly advice?
I went through your previous threads and see that you come in, post a new thread for your query and then wait for answers or sometimes don't even wait...lol...I have gone through all your threads (because I am bored...lol) and all your queries have been answered 1000 times on other threads....So a friendly advice next time you have a query try the search button on the top right of this page...You will be surprised at the number of times applicants have been in same situation as yours....
As I said it is just a friendly advice and a helpful one at keeping this forum clean of same threads...

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Can I give a friendly advice?
I went through your previous threads and see that you come in, post a new thread for your query and then wait for answers or sometimes don't even wait...lol...I have gone through all your threads (because I am bored...lol) and all your queries have been answered 1000 times on other threads....So a friendly advice next time you have a query try the search button on the top right of this page...You will be surprised at the number of times applicants have been in same situation as yours....
As I said it is just a friendly advice and a helpful one at keeping this forum clean of same threads...
Ouch, truth hurts :D

Reactions: NZ_ozzie