+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS says Eligibility not met.. BUt Application not yet rejected!!

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
So, Am not sure if that was the case or not , but Am really not sure how did he pass R10 if his work history documents aren't complete.

Regards,,,
Here is a copy paste of my GCMS notes for R10 check:

Created Date: 2018/12/11
Created By: CS8663
Updated Date: 2018/12/11
Updated By: CS8663
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 441 CRS SCORE: 446 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Eligibility showed as failed prior to promotion PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Review Notes For Representative: Has Representative Rep Number: Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----

LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IELTS and Verified -----

EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Completion of a college-level certificate (one year) and Bachelor's degree (three years) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year) Foreign credential provided -----

POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant New Zealand police certificate: Provided-NRT Mexico police certificate: Request Letter Sent Australia police certificate: Provided-NRT Canada RCMP police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation:
Review Required - Pending outstanding PC & Statutory Questions
Australia police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK
Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----

AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

---------------------------------------------------------------------
So you see during R10 check the agent didn't check job duties/responsibilities....

Reactions: Fantastica

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
T
Can I give a friendly advice?
I went through your previous threads and see that you come in, post a new thread for your query and then wait for answers or sometimes don't even wait...lol...I have gone through all your threads (because I am bored...lol) and all your queries have been answered 1000 times on other threads....So a friendly advice next time you have a query try the search button on the top right of this page...You will be surprised at the number of times applicants have been in same situation as yours....
As I said it is just a friendly advice and a helpful one at keeping this forum clean of same threads...
Tried doing that but didnt got exact information. But thanks.. Next time i will do more extensive search :)

Reactions: GauravChopra4

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
I am
Glad you took my advice in a positive way...By the way I am in same boat...so here is a thread on Eligibility not met:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/i-am-stuck-at-eligibility-review-required-need-help.572282/page-18#post-7642582

Spend some time on that thread and you will get all your answers :)
All the best!!!!
I am fllowing this thread. But cn you advice which page should i visit to read your comments? The link you shared took me to page 18.

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Brother What is the format of Sharing Duties and Responsibilities through CSE? Is there any specific format or content which is should provide.

Any help will be much appreciated.

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Can I give a friendly advice?
I went through your previous threads and see that you come in, post a new thread for your query and then wait for answers or sometimes don't even wait...lol...I have gone through all your threads (because I am bored...lol) and all your queries have been answered 1000 times on other threads....So a friendly advice next time you have a query try the search button on the top right of this page...You will be surprised at the number of times applicants have been in same situation as yours....
As I said it is just a friendly advice and a helpful one at keeping this forum clean of same threads...
Just wanna say that you are very friendly ;)

Reactions: NZ_ozzie

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I just provided my experience certificates and Pay slip with that certificates. I have worked with organisations like KPMg and Ernst &Young so verifying my employment should not be an issue for them.

Just need the clarity on further steps.
Verifying your employment and verifying your duties are different things.
Whatever the company is, they need to make sure you selected the right NOC and mentioned the right duties.
Someone could be working at KPMG and E&Y, still without being in a NOC category which would qualify him/her for immigration.
I really hope you didn't pass on submitting your duties just because you work at a big company...

Agent clearly shows he can't verify your employment duties. I'd suggest you urgently ask for a duties letter, and submit it right away. Chances are, you won't be asked for additional document.

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Verifying your employment and verifying your duties are different things.
Whatever the company is, they need to make sure you selected the right NOC and mentioned the right duties.
Someone could be working at KPMG and E&Y, still without being in a NOC category which would qualify him/her for immigration.
I really hope you didn't pass on submitting your duties just because you work at a big company...

Agent clearly shows he can't verify your employment duties. I'd suggest you urgently ask for a duties letter, and submit it right away. Chances are, you won't be asked for additional document.
Is it compulsory to have in letter head of Employer or can be stated via LOE. In addition i will attach my offer letter.

But it wont show the details of my promotions.

Next question:

Do we need to have minimum 3 years of experience in selected Primary NOC code or they consider 3 years overall experience.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Is it compulsory to have in letter head of Employer or can be stated via LOE. In addition i will attach my offer letter.

But it wont show the details of my promotions.

Next question:

Do we need to have minimum 3 years of experience in selected Primary NOC code or they consider 3 years overall experience.
1/It's going to be a huge disadvantage if you don't have it on letter head. With the info on the letter head, they can easily access information for verification (Like website and contact info). If it's not on letter head, rest assured file will go in additional review just because of that, and will cause delays. If you really can't provide it on letter head, you'll need to provide LOE for that.

2/You need to have at least 1-year in one and only NOC. In addition to that, you can add all experiences (even in different NOCs) you have to accumulate points for work experience.

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
1/It's going to be a huge disadvantage if you don't have it on letter head. With the info on the letter head, they can easily access information for verification (Like website and contact info). If it's not on letter head, rest assured file will go in additional review just because of that, and will cause delays. If you really can't provide it on letter head, you'll need to provide LOE for that.

2/You need to have at least 1-year in one and only NOC. In addition to that, you can add all experiences (even in different NOCs) you have to accumulate points for work experience.
I can easily get my duties and responsibilities from my current employer but then my current job doesnt fits in my Primary NOC.

For my Primary NOC i have to get back to my earlier employers which will be little difficult as they are very big. I regret Changing my NOC code to my previous Jobs (As i had more experience in that). If i knew i would have selected my current role as primary NOC.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
For my Primary NOC i have to get back to my earlier employers which will be little difficult as they are very big
Bigger companies are easier to get letters from in my experience....

karmadus

Dec 28, 2018
Nigeria
NOC Code......
0122 & 1212 & 1434 & 6551
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
IELTS Request
22-11-2018
R10 check doesn't check for Job responsibilities.
R10 check is for completeness off all documents - PCCs, educational documents, WES evaluations, passport scans, any other required document....
Usually R10 check clears within 40-50 days of AOR....

Duties check happens at CPA(case Processing agent) level and is the secondary check after R10 check....

At what stage of the PR application will CIC check if the chosen NOC matches with the reference letter?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
At what stage of the PR application will CIC check if the chosen NOC matches with the reference letter?
Anytime after R10 check....no fixed time frame but I suggest order GCMS Notes around 4th Month mark....