+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS says Eligibility not met.. BUt Application not yet rejected!!

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Yeah. I am a PNP applicant under the EE stream.
The response to my webform was exactly that.Iit said my application was "in queue for review by an officer"

I really appreciate your reply. You really know your stuff, man. Thanks again.
You're welcome.. good luck! :)

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
I need your help, guys.

I got to know that my eligibility "Appears Not Met because employment letter provided does not contain job duties" when I received my GCMS notes this week. I envisaged this, so I kept pushing my previous and current employers for the proper format of employment letters. I was lucky enough to get a revised letter from my previous employers and sent them via webform long before I received my GCMS notes. I also included an explanation about how my current employers do not want to provide this letter in the specific requested format. However, they gave me a generic salary certificate and an employment certificate. I also provided pay stubs to prove my current employment. NOC is the same for both jobs.
SO my question is, will the extra employment letter which my previous employer gave me suffice since both jobs have the same NOC?
My timeline below:

AOR: APRIL 15, 2019
MEP: MAY 30, 2019
BIL: MAY 29, 2019
GHOST UPDATE: JUNE 13, 2019
SENT UPDATED EMPLOYMENT LETTER: JULY 03, 2019
ORDERED GCMS NOTES: AUGUST 21, 2019
RECEIVED GCMS NOTES: NOV 09, 2019
ELIGIBILITY NOT MET{JOB DUTIES}: JUNE 13, 2019

Thanks.
I had similar case where initially I did not provide the job duties. But I pro-actively sent the corrected version with job duties listed on experience letter. I did not get ADR for it. But after sending the letter proactively, I got PR 4 months later. Through all this wait, I called them multiple times but there was no positive answer as such. All they said was file is in progress, we will let you know if we need anything.

Reactions: Piyushagr21

bzzb

Nov 12, 2019
You're welcome.. good luck! :)
Hi PrasadK,

I'm also an EE-PNP applicant, and also I have was notified that my eligibility is not met (by calling the CIC agent, and I just ordered the GCMS notes yesterday).

I was working as a NOC B job for 11 months and then promoted to another NOC B job until now, both of them are full time, while the first one is temporary full time, the second one is permanent, they are all under the same employer. I have provided my offer, employment experience along with working hours, pay rate, NOC number. The only thing that didn't show on the employment letter is it was signed by my leader but the company's HR. Do you think this is the reason for eligibility not met?

Also, I have the 600 points from provincial nomination, will the eligibility not met still count me in the CRS system or it will directly cut me off because I'm not eligible anymore for EE-PNP?

Thank you in advance, I am so nervous that I don't even know what's wrong I have done.

Thanks,

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi PrasadK,

I'm also an EE-PNP applicant, and also I have was notified that my eligibility is not met (by calling the CIC agent, and I just ordered the GCMS notes yesterday).

I was working as a NOC B job for 11 months and then promoted to another NOC B job until now, both of them are full time, while the first one is temporary full time, the second one is permanent, they are all under the same employer. I have provided my offer, employment experience along with working hours, pay rate, NOC number. The only thing that didn't show on the employment letter is it was signed by my leader but the company's HR. Do you think this is the reason for eligibility not met?

Also, I have the 600 points from provincial nomination, will the eligibility not met still count me in the CRS system or it will directly cut me off because I'm not eligible anymore for EE-PNP?

Thank you in advance, I am so nervous that I don't even know what's wrong I have done.

Thanks,
I'm not sure about the specifics for PNP. If you've followed the instructions for the reference letters and the job duties/responsibilities properly align with the NOC code, then there should be no issue there. Usually, IRCC requires that the job letter be signed by HR. You would have to wait to get the GCMS notes to know the official reason for eligibility-not-met. Maybe they'll issue you an ADR and ask you officially to resubmit something before that.. Could any other part of your application have deficiencies? If anything comes to mind, get updated/accurate documentation and upload by webform..

Last edited:

HBV_09

Sep 14, 2019
Hello All,

I think I am now in the club "Eligibility not met" !

Inland FSW
AOR - 24th May
6 month ending on 24th Nov (2 days from now)

Called CIC agent today and he informed that on my file it is mentioned "Eligibility not met." On my end system it still shows "WE are reviewing that whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

I don't know whats wrong ? I applied for GCMS notes on 17th October, haven't heard anything back yet.

I am currently pursuing my MBA as an international student.

Any tips or advice ?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hello All,

Inland FSW
AOR - 24th May

Called CIC agent today and he informed that on my file it is mentioned "Eligibility not met." On my end system it still shows "WE are reviewing that whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

I don't know whats wrong ? I applied for GCMS notes on 17th October, haven't heard anything back yet.

Any tips or advice ?
Not really. You'll know what is going on only after you receive GCMS notes

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Yea. I think so too. Thanks though.
You can try and call them again and ask if they can provide you with what is the problem stated by an officer. But they might tell you that they don't have access to the actual notes etc. It depends on what person you are going to get on the phone

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello All,

Inland FSW
AOR - 24th May

Any tips or advice ?
Check the Employment letter if it has the details required by IRCC such as roles and responsibilities. In addition, check the NOC lead statement on IRCC website and cross check with the Employment letter.

What about POF? Anything unusual?

I believe you can guesstimate what the issue might be and be proactive. GCMS will take time and these days people get delayed to another 90 days.

Reactions: PrasadK

HBV_09

Sep 14, 2019
You can try and call them again and ask if they can provide you with what is the problem stated by an officer. But they might tell you that they don't have access to the actual notes etc. It depends on what person you are going to get on the phone
Thanks I will try that after 2 days as I will cross my 6 month period then.

Thekkedath

Mar 19, 2019
Hi @PrasadK,
If you don't mind could you tell me if your status before "FSW 11.2 Not Met for rejection" and the group as 2-R4HW6A7 ?. I am really anxious as my AOR is April 16 and still waiting for a response after uploading additional documents on July. So please reply to this if possible.
Thanks in advance

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi @PrasadK,
If you don't mind could you tell me if your status before "FSW 11.2 Not Met for rejection" and the group as 2-R4HW6A7 ?. I am really anxious as my AOR is April 16 and still waiting for a response after uploading additional documents on July. So please reply to this if possible.
Thanks in advance
I'm not sure what that means.. If you're asking for what was the status of eligibility before 'not met' then I'm sure it wasn't even evaluated. I had a NOC code mismatch the moment any agent/officer could've got to my file. They took over 5 months to issue PPR since my updated documents were submitted, so you have to be patient. In the meantime, do order your GCMS again..

Reactions: Thekkedath

Thekkedath

Mar 19, 2019
@PrasadK Thank you for your response. Actually mine situation is same as yours where the case analyst marked my "eligibility as not met" due to lack of supporting documents for my siblings current residence in Canada. it is waiting for a final review and I have already uploaded all the documents via web form. Also I ordered the GCMS notes again and it remains untouched since June 16

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
@PrasadK Thank you for your response. Actually mine situation is same as yours where the case analyst marked my "eligibility as not met" due to lack of supporting documents for my siblings current residence in Canada. it is waiting for a final review and I have already uploaded all the documents via web form. Also I ordered the GCMS notes again and it remains untouched since June 16
Ok good, you've made the right moves.. Now you just gotta wait