+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Received new set of ATIP Notes today! (got them in just 2 weeks)

Can you believe it, application is where it was back in March 2023!!!

LPP still "Not Started" and assigned to RC8090 (CPC Sydney), but file is at Primary Office - Scarborough (confirmed on call)

It shows that I reached out to MP and all my emails and responses sent to CitOps Scarborough office. There has been no progress what so ever!!!!!

No progress on this as well, application is still at Location: E-Grant Review Ready PM01.

I complete 15 months on Monday! Not sure what else I can do?! :( :( :(

Alright, IRCC agents sent first reminder to Scarborough CitOps office notifying them that 15 months have passed.

They said that now the office has 60 days to process your application, until the second reminder.

Hopefully something soon.

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Alright, IRCC agents sent first reminder to Scarborough CitOps office notifying them that 15 months have passed.

They said that now the office has 60 days to process your application, until the second reminder.

Hopefully something soon.
I assume this was contact done by phone? Web forms seem to take forever to get a response, if at all

Reactions: adstarscream732

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Received new set of ATIP Notes today! (got them in just 2 weeks)

Can you believe it, application is where it was back in March 2023!!!

LPP still "Not Started" and assigned to RC8090 (CPC Sydney), but file is at Primary Office - Scarborough (confirmed on call)

It shows that I reached out to MP and all my emails and responses sent to CitOps Scarborough office. There has been no progress what so ever!!!!!

No progress on this as well, application is still at Location: E-Grant Review Ready PM01.

I complete 15 months on Monday! Not sure what else I can do?! :( :( :(
Hey, can you please share the email address of CitOps Scarborough office. Thank you

Reactions: adstarscream732

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
My Tracker update shows, i haven't received my email yet. My Journey is almost to an end. I know it's very frustrating for everyone to wait long. I hope you all will get it soon.

Take the Oath of Citizenship
Citizenship ceremony

Waiting on you
You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on March 19, 2024.
Follow the instructions we sent to you for information on:
  • how to attend the ceremony
  • what documents you have to present

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
GUYS, I'M SO FLOORED RIGHT NOW I'M SPEECHLESS. I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS WHEN LOGGING INTO MY TRACKER.
LPP completed (marked as Feb 12), but shown up on Feb 14 without prior ghost update.
AOR mid June 2023. BG and test completed end of July 2023. No update since then until today.

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
GUYS, I'M SO FLOORED RIGHT NOW I'M SPEECHLESS. I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS WHEN LOGGING INTO MY TRACKER.
LPP completed (marked as Feb 12), but shown up on Feb 14 without prior ghost update.
AOR mid June 2023. BG and test completed end of July 2023. No update since then until today.
Congratulations!

Reactions: mbaleine

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
My Tracker update shows, i haven't received my email yet. My Journey is almost to an end. I know it's very frustrating for everyone to wait long. I hope you all will get it soon.

Take the Oath of Citizenship
Citizenship ceremony

Waiting on you
You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on March 19, 2024.
Follow the instructions we sent to you for information on:
  • how to attend the ceremony
  • what documents you have to present
Congratulations!

Reactions: jobishis

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
CONGRATULATION.
I am AOR July 12. Hopefully, soon they reach us.