+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Anybody knows if the application can be in Security Screening without fingerprints request?
Or if they don’t request fingerprints that is a clear that you are not in SS?
I think you are in SS either way. My case they didn't request for fingerprints, but CSIS took like a year to do that work.

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Received new set of ATIP Notes today! (got them in just 2 weeks)

Can you believe it, application is where it was back in March 2023!!!

LPP still "Not Started" and assigned to RC8090 (CPC Sydney), but file is at Primary Office - Scarborough (confirmed on call)

It shows that I reached out to MP and all my emails and responses sent to CitOps Scarborough office. There has been no progress what so ever!!!!!

No progress on this as well, application is still at Location: E-Grant Review Ready PM01.

I complete 15 months on Monday! Not sure what else I can do?! :( :( :(

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Don't want to raise your hope unnecessarily, but maybe "PM01" is at SCR and the file went there for review? (Not that it makes any sense for it to be at Sydney for so long if PM01 isn't even there all this time..)

LPP still "Not Started" and assigned to RC8090 (CPC Sydney), but file is at Primary Office - Scarborough (confirmed on call)

It shows that I reached out to MP and all my emails and responses sent to CitOps Scarborough office. There has been no progress what so ever!!!!!

No progress on this as well, application is still at Location: E-Grant Review Ready PM01.

Reactions: adstarscream732

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014

So the due date is just useless. Wait for few more weeks again reach out to MP.

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Don't want to raise your hope unnecessarily, but maybe "PM01" is at SCR and the file went there for review? (Not that it makes any sense for it to be at Sydney for so long if PM01 isn't even there all this time..)
Location has been E-Grant Review Ready PM01 since July 2023 - Assigned to Scarborough Citizenship Operations.
However, LPP is assigned to RC8090.

I am clueless!

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016

I think you should contact IRCC again next week saying your application had exceeded the processing time stated on their website and see what they say.

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hi My tracker still shows LPP in progress after my citizenship test July 26. last Ghost update was October 27. But when i login to my ecas (i am a paper applicant with minor) It shows Decision made. But no details shows apart from this

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 22, 2023.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 8, 2023.
  3. We started processing your application on June 2, 2023.
Very confused now.

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Hi My tracker still shows LPP in progress after my citizenship test July 26. last Ghost update was October 27. But when i login to my ecas (i am a paper applicant with minor) It shows Decision made. But no details shows apart from this

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 22, 2023.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 8, 2023.
Very confused now.
Did it say when was the decision made? The online tracker has a few days delay.

Reactions: dubbyv
Dec 2, 2023

Very confused now.
Tracker is behind ECAS by 2-3 business days. You will see your LPP completed on Tracker real soon.

Dec 2, 2023

Call IRCC, tell them you’re over the 15 months time frame and request the agent to send a note to your case officer. That seems to have worked for many other people in the same boat as you.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021

I think a lot of us are assigned to some ghost officer at RC-8090 Sydney. This is the most logical explanation for me.

Last edited:
  • Sad