+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
Yes, I can help you with that. E-Grant DF stands for "Electronic Grant Document (DF Format)" in the context of IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) citizenship. It refers to the electronic version of the grant document that is issued to an individual after their application for Canadian citizenship is approved. Instead of receiving a physical copy, applicants receive the grant document electronically in a specific format called DF. This electronic document serves as proof of Canadian citizenship.
THIS IS AI GENERATED ANSWER TO WHAT E-GRANT DF MEANS AS IT RELATE TO IRCC CITIZENSHIP.

Source:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mississauga-citizenship-applicants.531094/page-402#post-10698358

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
Yes, I can help you with that. E-Grant DF stands for "Electronic Grant Document (DF Format)" in the context of IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) citizenship. It refers to the electronic version of the grant document that is issued to an individual after their application for Canadian citizenship is approved. Instead of receiving a physical copy, applicants receive the grant document electronically in a specific format called DF. This electronic document serves as proof of Canadian citizenship.
THIS IS AI GENERATED ANSWER TO WHAT E-GRANT DF MEANS AS IT RELATE TO IRCC CITIZENSHIP.

Source:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/mississauga-citizenship-applicants.531094/page-402#post-10698358
I posted it. It was chat gpt answer. not sure if it is correct.

Reactions: uy-scuti

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Hi, I noticed you have Location: E-Grant Review Ready PM01,, mine is Location: E-Grant Review Ready PM03

Do you know what the difference is, and how long should we expect another update for next step?
PM03 mostly stands for senior officer review

PM01 stands for junior officer review

This info is gathered from this forum. If not, please correct me.

Reactions: Anonyref

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
When it shows only 'e-grant,' it means that what comes after is redacted, and it is mostly 'e-grant PE'.
I assume that your primary office is in Sydney.
I had E Grants in my ATIP in Oct'23 then in the nov'23 notes its E grants PE. Why would they redact earlier and then put it back>?

• Wow
Reactions: Jalalcananda

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
It's not about urgent request, it's IRCC decided to flip the script and process the newer applications first now and leave the old ones sit in the corner of the storage room.
That is not new, people have been complaining about IRCC processing in "last in first out" order since early 2010s. And there are still people waiting now since before covid.

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
That is not new, people have been complaining about IRCC processing in "last in first out" order since early 2010s. And there are still people waiting now since before covid.

If you don't mind how can I get a lawyer in case I decide to file mandamus, I do live in Vancouver BC. Thx.

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
I had E Grants in my ATIP in Oct'23 then in the nov'23 notes its E grants PE. Why would they redact earlier and then put it back>?
Probably file was processed by a different clerk or the same clerk doesn't apply redaction rules consistently. (But then again at the bottom of the notes it seems to indicate they were generated by some sort of BOT and you would think that robots would be better at being consistent with rules than us meat-based organisms..)

• Haha
Reactions: Jalalcananda

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
If you don't mind how can I get a lawyer in case I decide to file mandamus, I do live in Vancouver BC. Thx.
There is a number of law firms that specialize on immigration and have a lot of experience with mandamus. Their fee structure is not the same, so it may be worth it to call around.
I went with https://atimmigrationlaw.com/
They can do everything remotely, but it might be less convenient for you due to time difference; they are in Toronto.

You can try searching the forum for recommendations, I think folks were praising some firms in Alberta.