+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
I received my CBSA notes and there's a subactivity that is completely redacted. Not even the type is shown. Like I can see criminality and security clearance, but this one is completely redacted, just my name and last update date and time. That's it. What could it be?
No clue, maybe wait on the CSIS one.

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Is there anyone here or have you heard of anyone whose application was sent back to their primary office from Sydney with LPP pending and needs to get admin approval from primary office?
My spouse's application was sent to Niagra(primary office) from Sydney last month. Agent said it's waiting for admin approval, not sure what that means. It has already past processing time.

podilip

Mar 26, 2019
Hi All,

when I open my profile today, I see the updated date : 08 December 2023(today).
But nothing changed in the LPP section.

Little background - applied in September, 2022 and no updates after test completed in Feb, 2023.

Please let me know if anyone else are in the same situation or if it is systemwide update.

Thanks!!

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Hi All,

Little background - applied in September, 2022 and no updates after test completed in Feb, 2023.

Please let me know if anyone else are in the same situation or if it is systemwide update.

Thanks!!
Don't see it on mine. Happened to me recently and LPP were marked as complete the next day.

Reactions: Calgary222

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Hi All,

Thanks!!
There's usually a one- to two-day delay when you first see the update and the actual change showing up

cyruscyrus

Star Member
Aug 17, 2023
Hi All,

Thanks!!
I just checked my tracker this morning LPP still IP and last update was October 27 which is the GU. And I have just called IRCC, I was told my LPP have been completed already. I suggest you can call them to see if your LPP completed as well.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I just checked my tracker this morning LPP still IP and last update was October 27 which is the GU. And I have just called IRCC, I was told my LPP have been completed already. I suggest you can call them to see if your LPP completed as well.
Oh wow really. Did they tell how when will tracker update then if already completed?
Also what no you dialed and what option you selected?

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Niagara is also mentioned in your notes? Sure try that.
Sorry, I missed this. In my GCMS notes from August, I see this on the first page:

Primary Office: CPC Sydney
Secondary Office: Niagara Falls IRCC

But I got the citizenship test email from the below address. I don't have the Sydney email address. Not sure who to email.

DN NGF Citizenship e-Apps / Demandes en ligne Citoyenneté NGF RN (IRCC) • IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IR@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Calgary222

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Sorry, I missed this. In my GCMS notes from August, I see this on the first page:

Primary Office: CPC Sydney
Secondary Office: Niagara Falls IRCC

But I got the citizenship test email from the below address. I don't have the Sydney email address. Not sure who to email.

DN NGF Citizenship e-Apps / Demandes en ligne Citoyenneté NGF RN (IRCC) • IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IR@cic.gc.ca
You should email Niagara office and that email you have there is correct. Your file is with them now. Also follow up by calling regularly until you get through to a proactive agent who will pass the message to your processing office for the oath. You can also send a webform mentioning how all your steps have been completed.
I never had Sydney's email- I always sent them a webform.

kyra15734

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Whoa!!!! I got my Oath Ceremony date!!! Dec 21st.
No email yet, but I couldn't wait to update this group that has been so helpful and uplifting in this journey!

My timeline:
Application (Online): Dec 28, 2022
AoR: Jan 13, 2023
Test Date (Test outside Canada): Apr 4, 2023
Test marked Complete: Apr 5, 2023
PII: Nov 10, 2023
Lang & Prohibitions marked Complete: Nov 10, 2023
Physical Presence marked Complete: Nov 28, 2023
Oath Invite Date: Dec 12, 2023 (online tracker is updated)
Oath Ceremony: Dec 21, 2023

Thank you so so much to everyone. I will post an update when I get the ceremony details. Hopefully it is an in-person ceremony.

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Whoa!!!! I got my Oath Ceremony date!!! Dec 21st.
No email yet, but I couldn't wait to update this group that has been so helpful and uplifting in this journey!

My timeline:
Application (Online): Dec 28, 2022
AoR: Jan 13, 2023
Test Date (Test outside Canada): Apr 4, 2023
Test marked Complete: Apr 5, 2023
PII: Nov 10, 2023
Lang & Prohibitions marked Complete: Nov 10, 2023
Physical Presence marked Complete: Nov 28, 2023
Oath Invite Date: Dec 12, 2023 (online tracker is updated)
Oath Ceremony: Dec 21, 2023

Thank you so so much to everyone. I will post an update when I get the ceremony details. Hopefully it is an in-person ceremony.
Congrats!! All the best!

• Love
Reactions: kyra15734