GCMS - RC-8090

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
UPDATE ON MY FILE

April 2023 - 1st Application / RETURNED
May 2023 - 2nd Application Resubmitted / RETURNED
June 2023 Applicant / ACCEPTED
October 8 - DECISION MADE in eCAS
CITIZENSHIP TEST and LPP are all marked in Tracker COMPLETED today 10/10.
TEST and LPP are all assigned to RC8090

WAITING FOR OATH NOW.

YamiSP

Mar 10, 2023
Any scarborough applicants here waiting on LPP and assigned to RC 8090 ?
Waiting since last 7 months. Test completed in March. Can see date updated to October 7, 2023 but nothing is reflected in the tracker yet. Most likely looks like no update.

amoten1984

Jan 13, 2018
Waiting since last 7 months. Test completed in March. Can see date updated to October 7, 2023 but nothing is reflected in the tracker yet. Most likely looks like no update.
wow, you have patience. I am part of the May2023 group on WhatsApp and most of them have already completed their oath and have the passport. I completed my test on July 10 and the date on tracker still says July 12 2023 as last activity.

YamiSP

Mar 10, 2023
wow, you have patience. I am part of the May2023 group on WhatsApp and most of them have already completed their oath and have the passport. I completed my test on July 10 and the date on tracker still says July 12 2023 as last activity.
Honestly, it is extremely frustrating. Already ordered GMCS notes three times with no movement. Also raised a webform but no response. Since it is within processing time, have no option but to wait for an update.

tanuj83

Oct 10, 2023
same here, test completed in March. last update is on 7th March. Waiting on LPP since last 7 months.

SharpRatio 2.0

Sep 9, 2020
Just want to give u guys some hope here, LPP being assigned to RC8090 does not mean absolutely slow processing. My LPP was assigned to RC8090 (CPC Sydney), however LPP has been completed as of today, which marks three months wait time since BG completed. Detailed timeline in signature.
Cheer up, guys! :)

Reactions: amoten1984 and CABA

cyruscyrus

Star Member
Aug 17, 2023
Just want to give u guys some hope here, LPP being assigned to RC8090 does not mean absolutely slow processing. My LPP was assigned to RC8090 (CPC Sydney), however LPP has been completed as of today, which marks three months wait time since BG completed. Detailed timeline in signature.
yours is faster is just because you applied this year.

harsh237

Dec 22, 2021
By going through the 2023 spreadsheet and 2022 sheet, it's evident that there is no pattern. A couple of Jan 2023 applicants don't have movements in LPP after July '23, same with Feb/March applicants. Some May '23 applicants are seeing no movements in LPP after Sept '23.

Interestingly, you will barely notice any movement in 2022 sheet for applicants that are still waiting for LPP. They are definitely understaffed and are mostly prioritizing PR and study permit applicants. Obviously they are relying on incorrect data that there is labor shortage in Canada. Trust me - there is a job shortage here rather than labor shortage. Other priority would perhaps be international students who are paying 3x the $$$s for the college education here - Economy is in trouble so they need those $$$s.

They are just processing some citizenship grant applications faster to keep the average processing time within 18/17 months threshold.

amoten1984

Jan 13, 2018
This is certainly good news. Thank you for sharing it, and good luck on your journey to OATH and eventually the passport. Have a great weekend!

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
No no, for people who applied this year, they are fast. But for 2022 applications they are terribly slow