+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

amoten1984

Jan 13, 2018
Mine is Sydney. Since yours is E-Grant review ready PM01, it is a good sign.
Thanks bud. My PR will expire next year Feb and current processing time for renewal is about 66 days. I am just wondering if I should process the PR renewal application now. What's your suggestion? I was thinking of waiting till end of Nov.

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
Thanks bud. My PR will expire next year Feb and current processing time for renewal is about 66 days. I am just wondering if I should process the PR renewal application now. What's your suggestion? I was thinking of waiting till end of Nov.
I say renew now. December is quite busy almost a write off people taking holidays. If something goes wrong, then atleast you have some buffer. If you receive your citizenship before then, then you only lost $50 :)

canada2025

Star Member
Apr 20, 2023
I did too but no answers. MP followed up every 60 days, emailed to minister, emailed to his MP office. webforms. I just sent webform w my GCMS notes this time. Hopefully I will get something

Congrats your journey is ended. Trust me I will not want to deal w them after I get citizenship. It is done!

I got my LPP/Oath date 10 months after my test. Hang in there.

Have you been emailing them/requesting GCMS notes? I emailed the IRCC minister, kept sending webforms (with PDF attachment letters, I heard that works better) and did not let up. I even told them in my letters I would continue to reach out until I at least had an answer as to why there was a delay. I started aggressively contacting them in August and had my LPP/Oath date a month later (my oath date is tomorrow!)

Squeaky wheel gets the grease...

amoten1984

Jan 13, 2018
I say renew now. December is quite busy almost a write off people taking holidays. If something goes wrong, then atleast you have some buffer. If you receive your citizenship before then, then you only lost $50 :)
I agree. I will aim to have it submitted by the end of the month. Thanks!

Mistymac

Dec 2, 2022
Still no update since I did my test in March. Waiting for LPP to turn green still. My res card also expires soon (in Dec) and i have travel plans for the latter part of 2024. I know its just $50 plus cost of photos but it really irks me to have to pay out more money after paying to get my citizenship.
Getting some travel soon so when I return I think I will just phone every week to ask of anyone is working on my application.

amoten1984

Jan 13, 2018
Still no update since I did my test in March. Waiting for LPP to turn green still. My res card also expires soon (in Dec) and i have travel plans for the latter part of 2024. I know its just $50 plus cost of photos but it really irks me to have to pay out more money after paying to get my citizenship.
Getting some travel soon so when I return I think I will just phone every week to ask of anyone is working on my application.
My sentiments exactly. But as pp24 suggested, its better to be safe than sorry. Once this journey is finished you wouldn't even look back at this $50 loss. I will most likely just apply by end of this month and hope for the best till then.

Karandeep0001

Jul 22, 2023
Online Application
Primary office: CPC Sydney
Secondary Office: Vancouver
Applied: Nov 03,2022
AOR: Nov 21, 2022
Fingerprint Request: Jan 25,2023
Fingerprints received: Mar 8, 2023
Test given: Feb 19,2023,
Test updated: Feb 27,2023
Bg Completed Mar 9, 2023
GU: Mar 11,2023

No update after that,
contacted MP in august, but same update as tracker

Requested ATIP notes with following updates:
Paper file
office: CPC Sydney
#C*******

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Due Date:
Assigned by:
Assigned to:

Criminality: Passed
Test: passed
Security: Empty (Passed as per IRCC call Centre)
Language: Not started ( due date Nov 17, 2023)
Physical Presence: not started ( same due date)
Prohibitions: Not started ( same due date)

LPP assigned to RC-8090

Last edited:
Reactions: mbaleine

elman50205

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Looks like you will be scheduled for interview. So the line scheduled PII shows up. Personal interview.

NPR times might mean non PR time. If you have used time before PR to claim for citizenship. Example student or workers. With valid status are allowed to use time before PR to count towards citizenship. This might mean they are unable to confirm those days and want to see your documents to confirm that.

Please don’t Quote me I am just learning to read notes myself. Hopefully interview would speed up your process. Cheers!!
PII Means , program integrity interview , it is quality check on your application , and the trigger is the None PR Time checking

Reactions: northern sunshine

kyra15734

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
PII Means , program integrity interview , it is quality check on your application , and the trigger is the None PR Time checking
Hi, Can you please tell me more about quality check on application? what might they look for? I do have Non-PR time, but that is only because they asked for travel history for last 5 years and I visited Canada a bunch of times as a visitor. However, I only applied after 1095+ days as PR. So, in reality, they could just throw out the non-PR days and I would still qualify for physical presence for citizenship...

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
On my ATIP it says:

Clearance request
RCMP/CSIS (Y)

Does everyone go through this or is this what's holding my application? Almost 3 months of test completed and no LPP yet I'm starting to get worried that I will be dragged til the very end (18 months or more) :(

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
On my ATIP it says:

Clearance request
RCMP/CSIS (Y)

Does everyone go through this or is this what's holding my application? Almost 3 months of test completed and no LPP yet I'm starting to get worried that I will be dragged til the very end (18 months or more) :(
It's same for my partner

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
On my ATIP it says:

Clearance request
RCMP/CSIS (Y)

It means your background has completed

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Online Application
Primary office: CPC Sydney
Secondary Office: Vancouver
Applied: Nov 03,2022
AOR: Nov 21, 2022
Fingerprint Request: Jan 25,2023
Fingerprints received: Mar 8, 2023
Test given: Feb 19,2023,
Test updated: Feb 27,2023
Bg Completed Mar 9, 2023
GU: Mar 11,2023

No update after that,
contacted MP in august, but same update as tracker

Requested ATIP notes with following updates:
Paper file
office: CPC Sydney
#C*******

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Due Date:
Assigned by:
Assigned to:

Criminality: Passed
Test: passed
Security: Empty (Passed as per IRCC call Centre)
Language: Not started ( due date Nov 17, 2023)
Physical Presence: not started ( same due date)
Prohibitions: Not started ( same due date)

LPP assigned to RC-8090
Could be pending documents from other sources and it hasn't been assigned yet.