+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Jul 27, 2020
What does the outgoing 1 correspondence say? (check the comments under outgoing 1 correspondence this might help). and please where is your application processed
I can see one more organization "CN COVID PACE" in my GCMS. it is just because of COVID that they are delaying?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I can see one more organization "CN COVID PACE" in my GCMS. it is just because of COVID that they are delaying?
This came up earlier in thread. They seem to be putting a marker in database for files that have been affected by covid. We can only speculate how this may be used, but at minimum would help them search their databases to compile statistics. As far as we know should not have any negative effect on your file, it's their internal usage. (It could be used potentially for more in future but only speculation)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Due to covid they dont allow the outlander to enter Canada,, that is reflected in your notes ( decision is pending)
Where did you get this information? I don't think this is true (those with valid trVs can enter), and I don't believe this is how the 'org' field works in the GCMS notes. If the notes say this separately (not allowed to enter canada?), fine, but otherwise, you're just spreading fear.

Loulla

Aug 4, 2019
Where did you get this information? I don't think this is true (those with valid trVs can enter), and I don't believe this is how the 'org' field works in the GCMS notes. If the notes say this separately (not allowed to enter canada?), fine, but otherwise, you're just spreading fear.
Sorry, I didnt spread fear!!
You can check all canada visa threads and my immitracker as well then u will find only inland applicants got copr nowa days, right now no outland applicant got copr after last march and even no updates right now like medical request for outlands just MR for inland onlyyy

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Sorry, I didnt spread fear!!
You can check all canada visa threads and my immitracker as well then u will find only inland applicants got copr nowa days, right now no outland applicant got copr after last march and even no updates right now like medical request for outlands just MR for inland onlyyy
Sorry, but what you wrote is that "Due to covid they dont allow the outlander to enter Canada,, that is reflected in your notes", meaning that it is forbidden or not allowed. (Also there _are_ cases of outland applicants getting copr). That is not true. They're delayed, yes, but not 'not allowed.'

Yes, they are significantly delayed and possibly in some cases on hold especially if offices are closed. But the question above was whether the note "organization "CN COVID PACE" in my GCMS" means it is 'on hold'. We simply do not know that. All we know is that this note is appearing in some files, but that could be for tracking or some other purpose. All files are delayed due to covid, but not _because_ of this note.

(And my point is that telling people this note means it's on hold or not allowed is fearmongering. Files are delayed because of covid, but if they see this note, they have no more reason to worry than any other person whose file is delayed right now).

Loulla

Aug 4, 2019
Sorry, but what you wrote is that "Due to covid they dont allow the outlander to enter Canada,, that is reflected in your notes", meaning that it is forbidden or not allowed. (Also there _are_ cases of outland applicants getting copr). That is not true. They're delayed, yes, but not 'not allowed.'

Yes, they are significantly delayed and possibly in some cases on hold especially if offices are closed. But the question above was whether the note "organization "CN COVID PACE" in my GCMS" means it is 'on hold'. We simply do not know that. All we know is that this note is appearing in some files, but that could be for tracking or some other purpose. All files are delayed due to covid, but not _because_ of this note.

(And my point is that telling people this note means it's on hold or not allowed is fearmongering. Files are delayed because of covid, but if they see this note, they have no more reason to worry than any other person whose file is delayed right now).
Simply, as I am in the same boat, I said they didnt want to release more copr for outlanders due to the current situation so that is meaning not allowed at this moment.
And kindly, share the threads of outlanders got copr

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Simply, as I am in the same boat, I said they didnt want to release more copr for outlanders due to the current situation so that is meaning not allowed at this moment.
And kindly, share the threads of outlanders got copr
That may or may not be the case but has nothing to do with the gcms note (as far as we know, and which is why I asked where you got your information).

You can look at Warsaw thread for an example, I believe there was also a Singapore PA that received COPR.

Loulla

Aug 4, 2019
That may or may not be the case but has nothing to do with the gcms note (as far as we know, and which is why I asked where you got your information).

You can look at Warsaw thread for an example, I believe there was also a Singapore PA that received COPR.
Thank you!
I am referring to cio Sydny as mentioned in gcms
Anyway thanks again, I will check it

Leger809

Jan 3, 2020
Good Day Masriixo,

1. You need contact them to update your Preferred Correspondence Chanel.
2.Yes, registry means no one is working on your file until that BF'D comes.
3. TFR-Eligibility is when your paper file is in transit from RC-9570 to any Canadian Mission overseas.
4. Field name secondary officer, Action: Removed, what did they remove? This is just to support the entire post I just made about RC-9570 will still getting update of your file even if paper file depart from Canada. Alright let me answer your question now, what did they remove? If you notice your very first Application with the highest number had CPC-M as PRIMARY OFFICE then at the field name. ACTION said added. Now as you going up you will notice numbers are decreasing then I want you to find one application with field name SECONDARY, and ACTION said added at the bottom you will see CPC-M becomes the secondary office to monitor your file that explain the old value of CPC-M being the Primary value need to be removed when paper file arrive at the Embassy. Then Your embassy will be the PRIMARY office to deal with your file while CPC-M will be SECONDARY.

Yes my wife hate my laptop so bad lol. But she also know that I am helping people.
You are the best

mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
My eligibility assessment still shows NOT STARTED after 7 months of processing, how is that even possible??? Anyone else in the same situation? I have not heard updates for almost 5 months now.

prabakar1061

Jan 3, 2017
Hello Everyone, Looking for your help and suggestion here... Today i got my GCMS notes.
its says App status:- Open & App status reason:- Inventory - SPR

Any one please help me to understand what is it mean App Status :- Inventory SPR means ????

zunior

Aug 2, 2020
My eligibility assessment still shows NOT STARTED after 7 months of processing, how is that even possible??? Anyone else in the same situation? I have not heard updates for almost 5 months now.
Hi.Well in my case after 15 months since I got AOR eligibility is still NOT STARTED

zunior

Aug 2, 2020
Hi.Well in my case after 15 months since I got AOR eligibility is still NOT STARTED
They are checking eligibility all the time to the end of the decision so no worries about that.For example I'm inland applicant over nomination and job offer so if I lose the job my application will be automatically terminated