+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

shyleaf

Jun 3, 2011
The notes seem OK to me, only things is kinda question mark... Why has your medical not started... Was it a typo from your side?
Is this a family sponsorship application?
Yes, i am also worried about that. I was expecting it since july. My friend who got her open permit in march 2018 received medical after 3 to 4 weeks.

I am under economic class - LCP.

Thank you for your help! Appreciate it much.

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
I am a feb 8 2017 applicant for pnp PR. So I applied for my third GCMS notes last month and got them yesterday. The location of paper file is 'PS'. Before it was 'MR-DE', and before that '-PS' and before that it was 'Ready for PS' and 'PNP' before that. Anyone knows what is MR-DE? Also a lot of my security 1 shows nothing under s.21. Any idea how many stages of security like 1 or 2 till you get it cleared? Anyone has simliar thing on their GCMS notes? Should I order notes from CSIS or not since everything is retracted under s21 but my 19 months of processing complete on Sept 8,2018?

Reactions: Bbash

luckylucky

Aug 30, 2018
Hi, i got confused with the Security Check. I'm under PNP paper base.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: PASSED
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

PAPER FILE
Office:CIO

the security shown in GCMS note is :NOT START", but i do have s.15(1) on the top right corner on this page ONLY. What does this mean? My security is done or not? Usually how long will it take to update? The due date under security is 2019-01-18.

Thank you

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
THIS THREAD IS BASED ON DIFFERENT GCMS RECOLLECTIONS, DIFFERENT APPLICANTIONS REPORTS AND CIC HANDOUTS.
Hi Eagle333 - Great analysis done.
I have two questions:

1- Anyway to get attention of the specific officer by emailing them directly or faxing them?

2- At what point does Biometric start? I am hoping you have seen some ATIPs with biometerics.

We have had a name change (for applicant) and ine biometric was done few years ago and now another one will come up but name is different. Application submitted shows "Known by other names" but I am concerned they will not be careful to put one and one together.

Hitesh98731

Jun 13, 2018
Hi

I got my gcms notes on August 26,2018
File received- November 10, 2017
Stream- PNP SK Paper based inland applicant
Eligibilty- Passed
Criminality Passed
Status changed date June 6, 2018
Medical- Passed on May 28, 2018
Security- Not Started
However paper file location: Ready for Ps since June 11, 2018
All the security pages has a S.21 on top right hand corner.
My question is pretty simple..should i expect a PPR soon cz security is underway since June 11, 2018?

Also i was accepted in express entry pool on September 5, 2018. I do have all the documents ready and i can file express entry. But i was thinking i should wait untill end of september to do that because i might get ppr soon. What do you i should do wait for ppr or file in express entry right away.

Thanks..

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for your reply. Can you also please shed some light on the reason aswell?
I see s.16(1c) and s.15 on the right corner too
Its nothing that have just with held your info and s.16 refers to withheld info of most likely your wife incase you did not submit her consent form for the gcms notes......

DPOISON

Jan 6, 2016
I received my notes yesterday, can some one tells me what does this means?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: not started
Security :not started
Criminality:not started
Medical:passed
Info sharing:complete

PAPER FILE
Office:London (my VO)
Location: PA -PUT AWAY -what does it means? can someone help me?

Reactions: OutlandeuropePa

harvey70

Feb 13, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
HKVO
Hi,All
got GCMS note today, don't know the meaning of

Ale1

Mar 29, 2018
Hi i received GCMS notes 31 pages, the last page has Notes which is mention

created date: 2018/01/16.
created by EAISE.
Restriction : NO.
Label: Clearance.
Office GCMS-system.
can someone help me what does it mean ?
thanks

Asifbajwa

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
The explanation for the due date on our gcms note mentioned in this forum is that its just the date for ur medical expiry....unfortunately my due date n my medical expiry date has no similarity....due date is the date when the case worker gets notified by the system about our due date n that is after the process time is finished which is 12 months now a days n due date is usually 2 months after ur 12 months processing time...on this perticular date the officer either takes decision on ur case if nothings required or will ask for more things required in our file and give another due date

Reactions: Grechy7

Anas1990

Oct 4, 2017
I’m inland pr applicant refugee
Over my notes it says

Admissibilities
Security

Security:1
UCI
Family name
given name
Type:security