+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Montrealca70

Jul 11, 2018
Hi

Yesterday I received my GCMS record for example for eligibility I see history 1, history 2 and more. What does this means and which one will be the latest update

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Also the new GCMS notes do not show security blank as it used to be in the past now what they do, please see below and check your notes.

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY S.15(1) is right in the corner

SECURITY:1

UCI: 88885555
Family Name: Nelson
Given name: Cool River
Type: SECURITY

If you see this in your GCMS notes rest assured that your security is completely done and protected. Someone will ask me in the future that Eagle here is my timeline do you think that my security is done? If you have your GCMS notes I will just tell you to come back to this page
Is this how you really figure out if your security is completed or not? Members those of you who are in the SS, can you look into your notes and reply back ??

Last edited:

nn8895

Jun 14, 2018
Is it okay if one attaches a scanned copy of the IMM 5476 (Use of Representative) instead of the Consent Form when requesting GCMS notes?

Thanks

jehan.emporio

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Good day!

I have requested for gcms and it's a 33 pages notes. Can someone interpret or atleast give me an idea of the the next step probably? On the activities and application, it say's that i have passed eligibility and criminality. Security not started to summarized a few notes. Im an inland applicant, paper based, AOR-Feb. 2018, no MR yet.

And on the last page, here's the summary notes of the officer. "PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following: ACTION ITEMS: ***** GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICAL REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS*** FOSS/GCMS check: PA: No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds a valid status in canada. -RPRF: paid. -Language test tesults: On file. -Civil Status: PA never married.-No spouse or common law declared. PA: Copy of passport on File: Yes.-Completed Schedule A: On File. WORK EXPERIENCE-Province of nomination, Province matches current residence: YES.-Nomination validity: Original. -Case type: Economic case. Appears to meet eligibility decision. MEDICALS: -MEDICALS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS PA: -Current medical status: Not started. CRIMINALITY: PA:-RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. -Police certificates:-Home country: No reportable trace. Police reports/Court records: On File.-Criminality decision taken. FILE SENT TO PNP MEDs NOT STARTED.

Also what does Criminality decision taken means?

Anuja Vinothkumar

May 4, 2018
Hi Friends
Few days back I received my GCMS notes as review required. Please find the report and guide us.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Compiete
Other Reqs:
Final:
PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: RC-9515
Assigned By: RE6270
Due Date: 2018/07/18

EXPERiENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-02-10 Primary Occupation: NOC 1311 Accounting technicians and
bookkeepers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree and Bachelor Degree: Business
Administration (ECA checked and is consistent with what PA ciaimed under EE-Eiigibiiity) 2016-02 to 2017-09 -
Senior Accountant (NOC: 1311) - at InfoTech India Pvt Ltd - eDoc# 199583195 - Letter dated 2018-01-25
appears to confirm empioyment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job
description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC
category. NOTE: RELIEVING LETTER INCLUDED IN LOE http:// INFOTECH.COM/ - Letter confirms full/
time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2017 FSW Work: 1 year and 8 months. CRS
Foreign Work: 1 year and 8 months. 2009-04 to 2011-04 - Assistant Manager (NOC: 0122) - at HDFC Bank Limited
*REVIEW REQUiRED* - eDoc# 199585999 - Web-based search confirms empioyer information - Letter confirms
fuil/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: India Tax return 2010/2011 FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s) 8 month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hi Friends
Few days back I received my GCMS notes as review required. Please find the report and guide us.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Compiete
Other Reqs:
Final:
PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: RC-9515
Assigned By: RE6270
Due Date: 2018/07/18

EXPERiENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-02-10 Primary Occupation: NOC 1311 Accounting technicians and
bookkeepers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree and Bachelor Degree: Business
Administration (ECA checked and is consistent with what PA ciaimed under EE-Eiigibiiity) 2016-02 to 2017-09 -
Senior Accountant (NOC: 1311) - at InfoTech India Pvt Ltd - eDoc# 199583195 - Letter dated 2018-01-25
appears to confirm empioyment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job
description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC
category. NOTE: RELIEVING LETTER INCLUDED IN LOE http:// INFOTECH.COM/ - Letter confirms full/
time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from 2017 FSW Work: 1 year and 8 months. CRS
Foreign Work: 1 year and 8 months. 2009-04 to 2011-04 - Assistant Manager (NOC: 0122) - at HDFC Bank Limited
*REVIEW REQUiRED* - eDoc# 199585999 - Web-based search confirms empioyer information - Letter confirms
fuil/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: India Tax return 2010/2011 FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s) 8 month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
when did you submit your application?

Gujjje

Apr 30, 2016
I have a question with regards to deciphering the GCMS notes.

With regards to a PR holder who was sponsored by their spouse in 2012/2013. The PR holder would like to file for Citizenship in 2018.

Under the GCMS Notes - Education it states 0. what does the "0" denote? Does it denote High School, Secondary school, or no information was captured under this field?

Thronion Alb

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Thank
THIS THREAD IS BASED ON DIFFERENT GCMS RECOLLECTIONS, DIFFERENT APPLICANTIONS REPORTS AND CIC HANDOUTS.
Thank you for all your information.
I have sth on notes that are not explained above. It says :

I dont understand it.
I passed medicals, eligibility, criminality.... only Security says not started.
Do u have any idea?
Thank you for your time.

shyleaf

Jun 3, 2011
Hi,

I also received my GCMS notes yesterday and i am worried about the pages withheld due to privacy act S26. The pages withheld are several like pages 16, 19 to 21, 25, 28 to 30, 57 & 63 to 64. What does this imply and how does it impact my application?

It also says criminality & eligibity passed while info sharing is complete. However, nothing indicated in security & HIRV. What is HIRV?

Also, i am alarmed by the note indicated as follow:

OTHER REQUIREMENT

H&C: 0

A39-A41
Type: Non Compliance

Don't know what this non compliance mean

Appreciate if anyone can shed light to these GCMS notes.

Thanks guys!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

I also received my GCMS notes yesterday and i am worried about the pages withheld due to privacy act S26. The pages withheld are several like pages 16, 19 to 21, 25, 28 to 30, 57 & 63 to 64. What does this imply and how does it impact my application?

It also says criminality & eligibity passed while info sharing is complete. However, nothing indicated in security & HIRV. What is HIRV?

Also, i am alarmed by the note indicated as follow:

OTHER REQUIREMENT

H&C: 0

A39-A41
Type: Non Compliance

Don't know what this non compliance mean

Appreciate if anyone can shed light to these GCMS notes.

Thanks guys!
What’s do the NOTES 1-3 mention ? And what about ACTIVITY 1-4 ?
What does Page 2 mention ?

shyleaf

Jun 3, 2011
Hello,

Page 2 does not say much. Not sure if the updated date of July 9, 2018 seen on page 1 includes the information on page 2.

ASSESSMENTS:

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Org. Crime:
Medical: Not started
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other rqmts: Not started
Final:

---------- page 54---------
ACTIVITY

Activity 1:
Sub activity/activity type: Non compliance
Field name: Status
New value: Not started
Office: CPC Vegreville

Activity 2:
Sub activity/activity type: Security
New value:

Activity 3:
Sub activity/activity type: Criminality
New value: Passed

There was a big gap in the page after #3 and no activities 4, 5, 6 &7 can be seen...it jumped to #8 on the next page.

Activity 8:
Sub activity/activity type: Eligibility
New value: Passed

----------page 71 --------

NOTES

Note 1 (Updated May 2, 2018)
General: officer review PA status....declaration made on previous refusal raises no concerns.
Outstanding: RPRFx 1. Proof of education for son.
Eligibility Passed
Meds referred to SDS for review

Note 2: (Updated April 26, 2017)
General: pre- assessment complete GCMS/FOSS no adverse information. Appears to meet eligibility. Answer to 6d of imm5669. Pls review. Sent request letter for proof of continuous educ for son and late birth cert for husband. Police clearance NRT.

Note 3: (Updated April 5, 2018)
General: Open work permit received and place in bin for processing.

Hope you can enlighten me about the pages withheld and about the non compliance note.

Thanks in advance.

Rhezie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
I received my GCMS notes today and its 86 pages long. I totally don't understand the numerous number of Applications and Activities... Should I only consider the notes at the end and not mind the activities? I found around 22 activities... And my GCMS notes seem to indicate the review is triggered by my proof of funds. I submitted my Full Time Permanent Employment Contract as proof of funds but I'm under FSW.. LOL! Well its been 3 months and they did not reject my application so I think, its acceptable....

Last edited:

Rhezie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Also, allow me to re-post this here... the previous thread I was following seems to be dead. This is what I got for my GCMS notes... ANY THOUGHTS?

A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2018-05-26 PA: ___ Rhezie - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
------------------------------------
Ml3 A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 69 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA ) 486 CRS points minimum score for round: 444 CRS score at application (APR): 486 Total CRS Points Assessed: 461 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and A PR PA gained points for 2 year(s) Foreign Work Experience with ____ & _____ PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Provided Diploma ____Provided

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: SP Valid Until: 2019-07-31) NO DIVERSE INFORMATION NOTE: WP EXT IN PROGRESS
FAMILY COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more
WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 20 18-05-26 Primary Occupation: NOC 0601 Corporate sales managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: NURSING; Diploma/Certificate: OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT (CANADIAN CREDENTIA L) 2016-03 to 2017-08 - Account Manager (NOC: 0601) - Letter dated 2018-04-16 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary ____ Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work : 1 year and 6 months. CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 6 months. 2011-05 to 2011-10 - Staff Nurse (NOC: 3012) - - Letter dated 2018-05-18 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary ____, Letter confirms full/time employment; CRS Foreign Work: 0 years and 6 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work : 2 year(s)

EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Approx. ______
Family of 1 requires CA ' $12 475 NOTE: REVIEW REQUIRED