+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I did click on the link, but it took me to Page 237 of that thread... where all the pages of the case notes appear bunched up and microscopic (at least for me :))
yes thats the post, click on few of those case notes, it takes you to the image upload page. where you can zoom in

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
It worked. Thanks :)

Activity 10 indicates that criminal checks are in progress. But, the detailed notes don't indicate the same
thx you for the patience, I had called IRCC up on Thursday, they said eligibility and criminality is passed (its mentioned on the page 2 of the notes as well). the agent went on to say my wife's bgc is completed, but mine is ongoing since 25 or 26 May. so that's where my concern was that if I am in Security Screeing of some kind.
I do have a extensive travel history through the Middle East, EU, US and Canada

I have not be able get a firm answer. some say yes, some say no, some say maybe...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
thx you for the patience, I had called IRCC up on Thursday, they said eligibility and criminality is passed (its mentioned on the page 2 of the notes as well). the agent went on to say my wife's bgc is completed, but mine is ongoing since 25 or 26 May. so that's where my concern was that if I am in Security Screeing of some kind.
I do have a extensive travel history through the Middle East, EU, US and Canada

I have not be able get a firm answer. some say yes, some say no, some say maybe...
I'll have another look. Also, some pages of the notes have been withheld. Not sure if that makes a difference to your current processing status

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I'll have another look. Also, some pages of the notes have been withheld. Not sure if that makes a difference to your current processing status
Thx for taking another look....

On Page 1 of this thread it says the following... S.15 (Access to Information Act) and S.21(Privacy Act) are same things and S16 and S.26 means the same.

Now let's talk a little bit more about SECURITY very briefly. When you see security status saying NOT STARTED what does it mean? I usually thought what other seniors used to say but I found it was wrong. Remember GCMS notes contain so many hidden voices and actions for these Immigration agents but we seem not to have ears and eyes to see the real thing in our GCMS notes. See below:
ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY There is nothing in the corner

SECURITY:1

Created Date: 2015/03/01
Created By: SADMIN
Update Date: 2015/03/01
Update By: SADMIN
UCI: 88885555
Family Name: Nelson
Given name: Cool River
Type: SECURITY
Status NOT STARTED means that security is underway and there is no sign of S.15(1) in the right hand corner
Status Updated By: SM60544
Status Updated Date: 2015/03/01
Due Date: 2016/03/23
Assigned To:
Assigned By: SADMIN
Activity #: 2-7754PL1

Also the new GCMS notes do not show security blank as it used to be in the past now what they do, please see below and check your notes.

ADMISSIBILITIES

SECURITY S.15(1) is right in the corner

SECURITY:1

UCI: 88885555
Family Name: Nelson
Given name: Cool River
Type: SECURITY

If you see this in your GCMS notes rest assured that your security is completely done and protected. Someone will ask me in the future that Eagle here is my timeline do you think that my security is done? If you have your GCMS notes I will just tell you to come back to this page.

Last edited:

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
anyone know about this "back office pilot project" at cpc-m ??

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
My rrview of eligibility for study permit have not started yet!! Its been more than 7 weeks now!! What might be the case! I applied on may 30 for student visa in delhi hc!

manish12

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Hello all,

Greeting for the day,

Received GCMS notes today and couldn't understand the meaning of the statement updated by the agent.

My file was from Nov-07th, 2017 AOR and is being processed at New Delhi visa office.

Below is notes capture from the GCMS notes.

Could anyone please let me know what it means?
Did you get PR? Any idea what that statement means??

PolaMahal

Jul 8, 2016
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17 march 2016
Doc's Request.
05 dec 2016
Nomination.....
07 dec 2016
AOR Received.
09 feb 2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
criminality is a relatively quick process as long as you provided all the necessary certificates and you're not asked for fingerprints along the process. as for security, it's hard to tell. in theory, it shouldn't take longer than 3 months if you're from the "right" country and don't have much of travel history. however, how cbsa and csis work is a complete mystery. you can tell though if they have started your security check looking at certain signs in your notes. for example, if you have an s.21 or s.15 (depends on the policy you applied for the notes under) in the top right corner of the security page then it has started. if you have 5-6 security entries in the activities, then chances are it's done. if you see officer's comments regarding your admissibility (medical, criminality) and it looks like something got whited out and you see s.21/s.15 in the top right corner then there even a higher chance that it's done. those are my guesses though based on my personal experience. no one can tell you exactly how the security process works. if you like, you can request information from csis or cbsa but it'd take months to get a reply back. you'll probably land before you hear back from those guys.
HI im December 2016. Still waiting for ppr. Got gcms: papper file location: ps. and there is s26 on top right corner. Do you have any idea what does that mean??